KSR’s cume is growing.
Selected by a panel of 53 radio executives at Barrett Sports Radio, Kentucky Sports Radio was voted the No. 10 mid-market midday sports show in America. The smallest market to make the list, it’s the first time KSR has made the cut. Here’s what the votes were based on:
- Strong local ratings success in 2016
- An established track record in the format
- Quality content delivered on a consistent basis
- Finished 2016 employed at the station
- Spent more than six months with the radio station
With the good news, there’s bad news: Dan Dakich is No. 1.