KSR is live from McDonald’s in Winchester (Tuesday Show Thread)

mcdonalds-winchester

KSR listeners in or around Winchester should stop by McDonald’s on Lexington Ave for this morning’s remote broadcast. Matt and Ryan are in Clark County on the hunt for Egg White Delights and to talk about the Cats for two hours.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm

Article written by Drew Franklin

25 Comments for KSR is live from McDonald’s in Winchester (Tuesday Show Thread)

1. BeastCat
    9:56 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

I beat you today!

• UK_JB
      9:58 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Congrats. Hadn’t had competition in awhile so I’ve been slacking. Also I’ve been beat before. Just saying.

When you are running photoshop, illustrator, after effects my computer isn’t the fastest.

• BeastCat
      10:06 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Haha . I’m just messing around UK_JB. You are a very dedicated “first commentor”

• UK_JB
      10:17 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

No worries, it’s all good. I thought Dr Sayre was back at first.

2. UK_JB
    9:56 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Just a mile away from the McD’s in Winchester. I may try to get out there.

No Wendy’s call of the day I assume?

Wonder if Tonya Hardin will show up?

• Big Curt
      10:20 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

If you go, please ask them why they have forgotten about the show thread. lol
      I’d be interested to hear their reasoning…….

GO CATS!!

3. Middle Aged Jeezy
    10:21 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Matt, I was watching the Suns vs Blazers game on NBA TV last night and one of the commentators said that Archie Goodwin needed another year in college but was told he couldn’t stay at UK for more than one year because UK is an exclusively one and done program. Wtf? Where do they find these people?

• millerkc
      10:33 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Wow. I can’t believe they would say that considering the backlash it would cause that guy. Then again, maybe he wants the attention.

4. Catsby80
    10:30 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

totally unrelated but I was listening to Drew Deener this morning in the ‘ville and some older gentleman called in this morning and let ole Billy Reed have it. Didn’t catch the callers name but he really got into Billy about his hatred towards Cal and his bias he shows when commenting on UK vs UofL. It was pretty funny and actually pretty spot on. I’ve lived in Louisville for about 8 or 9 months now and listen to ESPN radio pretty much every morning on my way to work so I’m forced to hear these idiots talk about UK and UofL and it was refreshing to hear someone call in and take some digs at ole Billy.

Go CATS!

5. millerkc
    10:30 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

I want to see a run down of how Frank the Tank has done against legitimate post defenders. Didn’t we do a pretty good job of shutting him down last year? Not saying we will do that again, and I know Arizona has great defenders, but is there a trend there? Aren’t most of these post players that match up with him unable to step out and guard him? Opinions?

6. kah6987
    10:34 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Matt says Mila Kunis…..when its OBVIOUSLY Olivia Munn

7. millerkc
    10:41 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

I seem to remember Ulis giving Tyus Jones all types of problems in the McD game last year. When those two were matched up.

• ukjaybrat
      12:26 pm March 31, 2015 Permalink

one game at a time chief 😉

• millerkc
      12:46 pm March 31, 2015 Permalink

Understand. The comment was related to a comment on the show.

8. kah6987
    10:41 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

I love all the positive energy on the show today….

9. kah6987
    10:52 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

THAT MEANS…..We are undefeated when we win the tip!! That’s the KEY!!

10. Liberty
    10:53 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Matt, I hope that we don’t spend a lot of time discussing this Indiana law when people are rushing to form opinions based on leftist hysteria and ignorance. At least read an article posted today on National Review online by Rich Lowry. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416196/defense-indiana-rich-lowry

11. TomTraubertsBlues
    10:54 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Matt, you are worried about Jackson? He missed 19 games, and in the two games he’s been back, he’s scored a total of 4 pts and 1 assist.

12. jsh2001
    10:59 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

The way I see it, Sam Dekker is a 33% three point shooter who just went 5 of 6 in their last game. Chances of him shooting like that in back to back games, especially moving to a dome are very slim.

13. TomTraubertsBlues
    11:06 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

In the tourney, Dekker is shooting almost 50% from 3. 13-27. However, before the tourney started, he was 4-25 in the 8 previous games.

14. PatrickPattersonISwalkingthruthatdoor
    11:08 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Is the cow a good or bad omen?

15. TomTraubertsBlues
    11:41 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

UK’s second half against ND was very comparable to Wisconsin’s second half.

16. Laker Cat 18
    11:42 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

If Willie stays, is it possible he’s the top pick in the draft next year? I just don’t see any one star out there in next years class. I think can quite possibly go ahead of Simmons and Maker in the draft.

17. TomTraubertsBlues
    11:42 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

It’s La Keenta Matt. Not La Kwinta.

18. catdaddyd
    11:54 am March 31, 2015 Permalink

Can’t stand Bo Ryan, they interviewed him on Sunday, total ass. His digs at UK last year about graduating players etc…