KSR is live from Lucas Oil Stadium (Friday Show Thread)

Good morning and welcome to the Friday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio, which is coming to you live from Lucas Oil Stadium. Matt, Ryan, Drew, and I are all inside to bring you the latest happenings and behind-the-scenes action from the Final Four in the first of TWO SHOWS today. In addition to the regular morning show, you’ll get an extra two hours of KSR this afternoon from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on WLAP. That’s how much we love you guys.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm

24 Comments for KSR is live from Lucas Oil Stadium (Friday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:56 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Hi Ryan.

I really think we are going to win tomorrow. We look like we want this a lot more than Wisc. I can’t wait.

What is going in Louisville. Floods? Fire? Be glad you all aren’t in the city today. Shannon, you might want to get out of town.

• J-Dub421
      10:03 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

One of the warehouses at GE caught fire. And we’re supposed to get more rain today. Fun times.

• BeastCat
      11:11 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

UK_JB, I apologize for almost ruining the Cats mojo. Mrs. Tyler saved us though yesterday. After Monday, you better step your game up! 🙂

• RealCatsFan
      11:13 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I could clearly see the towering plume of smoke all the way out in Lagrange driving in this morning. It was eerie, kind of reminiscent of 9/11.

2. roflectomy
    9:57 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

36 hours of KSR please.

• CATandMONKEY
      10:15 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Amen to that. Will probably listen to any and all Post-game shows from throughout the season during most waking moments until tipoff tomorrow.
      Cats by 13.

3. J-Dub421
    10:28 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Someone hired Billy G. as a coach again????

• KevinM
      10:40 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Well he’s down to his alma mater…..running out of shots here.

• J-Dub421
      10:47 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Even then, I want to ask if their athletic director was high when hiring him.

4. Cat House
    10:28 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I don’t think I have seen a gave this year when someone didn’t dribble, pick up the dribble and then dribble again later. Refs, listen up that is against the rules!!!!!!!!! Double dribbling is going the way of walking and palming.

• Cat House
      10:39 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

game…………………………………………………..

• catdaddyd
      5:19 pm April 3, 2015 Permalink

It’s so obvious, can’t believe they don’t call it as well. Saw a game last weekend, had the guy trapped and he dribbled out of it after he had already lost his dribble.

5. J-Dub421
    10:43 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Don’t give the haters clicks or listen to U of L radio shows. Why give them the market share numbers?

6. J-Dub421
    10:48 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I can’t handle the waiting. The game tomorrow is so far away.

7. J-Dub421
    10:57 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I won’t lie, I will be crushed if we don’t win the title. To come this far undefeated and come up short would be devastating. Plus I feel like our players deserve the title because they’re such good kids.

• bigbluecoop
      11:06 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Deserve’s got nothin’ to do with it. – Will Munny

8. Sam's Warriors
    11:06 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

My son, Sam Carr, is battling bone cancer and a huge Cats’ fan. His Make a Wish, wish was granted and it was to go to Indianapolis for the Final Four. He is currently at Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis with extremely low blood counts. If you pray, I’m asking that you lift him up. It’s been a rough month among the joy of Uk’s run. He recently underwent an amputation above the left knee and has been really sick. Plus, this is breaking his heart. He’s 13. Please pray for him. Thanks.

• RealCatsFan
      11:16 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

SW, you got it. I will hold our little man Sam close in my prayers. I hope the Cats bring home the title for him, and it perks him up. Hang in there – you will soon have the good will of BBN behind you.

• RealCatsFan
      11:22 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

KSR crew, maybe someone can make sure the players and coaches know about Sam hanging out at the hospital in Indy. I know there is a lot going on up there in Indy, but think about what a 10 minute visit at the hospital would mean for young Sam.

• J-Dub421
      11:23 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

SW, I am so sorry! Your son and family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Laker Cat 18
      1:05 pm April 3, 2015 Permalink

Prayers to Sam and his family. I’m glad his wish came true. BBN for life.

9. secrick
    11:07 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

j-dub, It will be tough if we don’t win but a day or 2 goes by and you will realize how much fun we had and how good these guys are on and off the court. # 9 is on the way.

• J-Dub421
      11:17 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

I meant devastated for them, not for me. This team is super special either way.

10. CATandMONKEY
    11:44 am April 3, 2015 Permalink

Nantz…pure class. Pure passion for the game.