KSR is live at the KSR golf scramble!

The whole gang is on air today as we wrap up the KSR Summer Tour 2017. All four of us are at Oxmoor Country Club in Louisville for our annual golf scramble and there is lots to talk about with football right around the corner. We’ll also tackle another round of the restaurant bracket:

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Article written by Drew Franklin

29 Comments for KSR is live at the KSR golf scramble!

1. J-Dub421
    10:18 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Happy Friday everyone!

2. runningunnin.454
    10:19 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Glad the Kaepernick and Cleveland Browns sitting out the national anthem was finally resolved.
    “Colin has to make up his mind whether he’s an activist or a football player. I don’t desecrate my flag and my national anthem”.
    Jim Brown

3. ukjaybrat
    10:20 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

WOOOO!!! #NewShowThread actually worked. Sorry i missed it yesterday

• runningunnin.454
      10:23 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

And BTI tries to butt in at 10:00; we’ll just ignore him and another preposterous question.

• ukjaybrat
      10:28 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

yeah… really… Happy after a loss? what a dumb question. i’ve never been “Happy” about losing anything. There have been times i was not upset because we should have lost. but i’ve never been “Happy” about it. what a moron. BTI Sucks

• J-Dub421
      11:18 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

There are 3 certainties in life: death, taxes, and BTI sucking.

4. Realme
    10:27 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Off today, checking in from the mobile site. No like button (just assume I like all of your comments) and really jumpy / choppy. Ads literaly stacked on top of each other. Goodness.

• ukjaybrat
      10:28 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

yeah the ads really take away from the mobile site. that needs to be addressed. I also cannot scroll all the way down to the last comment. didn’t even realize there was no like button

• If you have an Apple device, download the Adguard app and use Safari for your browser. Works like a charm so far for me. However, I don’t think I can see the Like button.

• runningunnin.454
      10:42 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

I added Adblocker plus, and so glad to get rid of the tabloola junk. The only one I ever clicked was “Andy Griffith Show destroyed careers”. Huh, I looked and there was no mention of the show actually ruining any careers. I thought it was referring to Elinor Donahoo who played a pharmacist on the show…she was also on Father Knows Best. No mention of her career being destroyed, and I saw her many years later in Pretty Woman.

• Realme
      10:47 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

What’s the ad blocker for Chrome? I’m android.

• runningunnin.454
      10:53 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

I think Adblocker plus would work.

• Adblock Plus for Chrome on PC, but I don’t know about Android. You might want to see if Adguard is in their store.

I’ll probably be Android one day unless I get another fantastic deal on an iPhone when this one dies. They’re just too expensive at full price, and there are some Androids that are really good for around $200 or even less these days, like the Moto G series and the Nokia 6 (I think that’s what it’s called).

5. Burger Kings are everywhere, but they’re nowhere?

“Yes we have no bananas!”

6. Realme
    10:51 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Applebee’s wings are underrated. Not boneless “wings”, the real ones with classic buffalo sauce.

7. runningunnin.454
    10:54 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

McGregor won’t lay a glove on him.

• I agree. I haven’t seen either one fight, but listening to folks on the radio who follow boxing, it seems that Floyd is the ultimate expert in defending himself and staying away. So if a brawling type boxer like Pacquiou (sp?) can’t get to him, I can’t see how an MMA guy who’s out of his element can.

• runningunnin.454
      11:06 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

I hope it’s not just a scam. I remember Ali once fought, I think, a Japanese sumo wrestler, and the guy layed on the mat the entire fight. Was Ali supposed to get on his knees to hit him?

• ukjaybrat
      11:12 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

yeah mayweather coulldnt knock out a fly, but he can beat anybody by points. he’s too quick for mcgregor

• Yeah, that was a work. that was pro wrestler Antonio Inoki. They even had Ali show up at a WWF (I think it was still WWWF at the time) match before that where he got into it with Gorilla Monsoon and then helicoptered and body slammed in the ring to generate heat (and ticket/closed circuit viewing sales) for the “fight”.

BTW, just tell Mayweather to NEVER, EH-EH-EH E-VER, insult Pacquiou’s basketball skills!

8. HEY RG: here’s a photo of the team drawing I have that I promised to show you guys:

BTW, were you at UAB when they upset us in 81 or 82? Boy, I remember thinking when I heard they beat us “What the crap is UAB?” I wasn’t living in Bama yet and hadn’t heard of it.

9. This interview stinks. Ha! See what I did there? Thank you! I’ll be here all week! Enjoy the chicken!!!

10. runningunnin.454
    11:50 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Fascination with restroom humor rampant…hurry up, football.

• J-Dub421
      11:51 am August 25, 2017 Permalink

Football cannot come soon enough.