KSR is in… Nicholasville! (Friday Show Thread)

Today’s show is coming to you live from The Boot Store in Nicholasville!

The guys are at 3090 Lexington Road to give away tickets and to determine the winner in the 2016 KSR Chain Restaurant Tournament.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list 2016 KSR Tour

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for KSR is in… Nicholasville! (Friday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:57 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

I was guessing Nich-Vegas! How about some John Michael Montgomery songs?

2. ukjaybrat
    10:03 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

FRIDAAAAAY !!!!

sorry. it’s been a long week and i am glad it’s comign to an end. missed all ksr all week so i’m basically binging* podcasts all day

* bingeing? binge-ing ? that word looks weird

• CPACAT
      10:06 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

Bingeing…agree that is an odd looking word…

• J-Dub421
      10:29 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

Don’t you just hate it when work interferes with your KSR listening? It’s the worst.

• Realme
      10:36 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

It is! I got surprise meeting’d by a sales rep yesterday and could NOT get rid of her.

3. CPACAT
    10:05 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

As soon as Matt gave the hint yesterday, I said “The Boot Store”…I heard that commercial a few weeks (months?) ago and thought, that’s the same commercial that they used when I was a kid…I am 49!

• Realme
      10:14 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

That song will be stuck in all our heads today.

4. runningunnin.454
    10:35 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

So Matt puts on his boots and cowboy hat and goes to “For Farmers Only”…Ha Ha; I love those commercials, especially the one where the city girl can’t ride the horse.

5. Realme
    10:37 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

Can’t at all picture Matt in a cowboy hat.

6. J-Dub421
    10:39 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

We’ve priced Kenny Payne up high enough that most smaller schools can’t afford to hire him as a head coach. Smart move.

7. Laker Cat 18
    10:45 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

If Waffle House beats Cheddar’s today, I may retire from the KSR comments section.

Also, my money says Chik-fil-a beats Wendy’s. I don’t understand the love-fest for Chik-fil-a. Wendy’s has better food by far. Heck, Wendy’s has a better chicken selection by far.

• ukjaybrat
      11:18 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

i dunno… i just got free chik fil a and it was AWESOME

• I like Wendy’s burgers, but some folks consider any burger a gut bomb. Try Chick Fil A’s deluxe sandwich with pepperjack cheese (if you like spicy food). Also, I like it on a wheat bun instead of white. When you get good ripe tomatoes it’s the bomb.

Plus, Chick Fil A is popular with many because of the company’s religious/family friendly image. Some don’t like that and it’s their choice, but I do like it.

• Laker Cat 18
      11:27 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

How did you get “free” Chik-fil-a? That may be the deciding factor for me.

• Realme
      11:31 am July 15, 2016 Permalink

Give me a Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich and a frosty over Chick-fil-a any day.

• Booby Petrino
      12:10 pm July 15, 2016 Permalink

Chick-fil-A’s breakfast destroys Wendys. Chick minis and the breakfast burrito are the bomb. Spicy chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A is way better than spicy chicken at Wendy’s, and the waffle fries are better than regular fries. My opinion.