KSR is in Maysville! (Tuesday Show Thread)

The KSR summer tour is winding down, but we still have four more stops before it concludes. Today, Matt and Ryan are at Laurel Oaks Golf Course in Mason County for the two-hour live broadcast.

You know the drill: Stop by to hear the show and to enter to win tickets from GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Here’s an updated list of tour stops:

August 11: Maysville — Laurel Oaks Golf Course
August 12: Danville — Sun Tropic Outdoors
August 13: Lexington — All Sports at Fayette Mall
August 14: Louisville — BoomBozz Taphouse (Hurstborne Lane)

gotc-ksr

GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com is giving away UK basketball and football tickets at every tour stop this summer. That’s 33 chances to win, and all you have to do is come out to listen to your favorite radio show. That’s so easy even Ryan Lemond could do it!

Article written by Drew Franklin

19 Comments for KSR is in Maysville! (Tuesday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:45 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Got to love Maysville. Not an the best way to get there from Lexington.

• hater
      10:20 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Just go down the Kentucky River and then upstream on the Ohio River.

2. JD
    10:25 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Sorry, Matt. No way I can cheer for Bud now that he is on the Steelers.

• hater
      10:31 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Agreed. Hard to root for the Shitsburgh Stealers.

• ukjaybrat
      10:40 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

I guess because a lot of UK fans are also Bengals fans and have a huge hatred for the steelers. I don’t really *like* the steelers. but i don’t share the same hatred as a lot of other UK fans seem to have.

• I hate the Steelers AND the Ravens. I can’t pull for them either, but I will pull for them individually to do well. That might be inconsistent I guess, but that’s how I feel. I really wish the Bengals had picked up Bud like Mel Kiper thought they were going to.

• I will pull for Bud & Z to do well individually that is…poor grammar.

3. J-Dub421
    10:42 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

I have no NFL or NBA team, so I just generally pull for former Wildcats in both.

• Laker Cat 18
      10:49 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

I’m like you. I generally pull for the Colts or Packers if there are no Cats involved.

• ukjaybrat
      10:54 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

I’m a Rams/Heat fan. But neither of my teams have any former Cats. So I also root for former cats as well

(and before I get the Heat because of Lebron crap from anybody, I was a heat fan back in the Wade/Shaq days)

• jaybrat, Kentucky has no NBA team so lots of folks probably follow different teams. Man I wish the NBA had absorbed the Colonels, or Cincy still had the Royals.

4. realme
    10:57 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

I hope Jackson’s call goes viral so the Buffoon will feel the need to trash talk a child.

5. satcheluk
    11:26 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Matt-As an attorney I would have thought you would have known that the contracts with Columbia House were unenforcable as they were through the mail and they only required a signature. There was no credit check.

I learned that in Business law freshman year and wound up signing up for about 15 seperate accounts under various fictional names and occasionally sold them for profit at Bear’s Wax over in Limestone.

• thief
      11:32 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Why would anyone brag on being a thief.

• satcheluk
      12:24 pm August 11, 2015 Permalink

It wasn’t stealing. It was all competely legal. They rely on the gullible and uniformed to make their profit and hope not enough poeople like me figure out their scam.

• Just because it is legal does not mean it is ethical.

6. J-Dub421
    11:31 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Josh Forrest and Boom can wear their shorts as short as they want, as long as they play well.

7. satcheluk
    11:38 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Never buy a plane that requires a ride in another plane to get to you!

8. happy fan
    11:59 am August 11, 2015 Permalink

Hey Matt, thanks for wishing my 92 yr old mom a happy birthday (and the fact her brother Jim played for Adolph Rupp) on the radio. She’s a big UK fan. Not sure you read these comments, but was really nice thing to do!