KSR is in Danville! (Wednesday Show Thread)

KRS Sign at Sun Tropic 2015 Aug 12

KSR is in Danville today for one of the final stops on the summer tour. The gang is at Sun Tropic for a two-hour live broadcast. They will be giving away tickets from GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com and talking about John Calipari’s Las Vegas confrontation.

Tune in or stop by.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Here’s an updated list of tour stops:

August 13: Lexington — All Sports at Fayette Mall
August 14: Louisville — BoomBozz Taphouse (Hurstbourne Lane)

gotc-ksr

GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com is giving away UK basketball and football tickets at every tour stop this summer. That’s 33 chances to win, and all you have to do is come out to listen to your favorite radio show. That’s so easy even Ryan Lemond could do it!

Article written by Drew Franklin

12 Comments for KSR is in Danville! (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:49 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

So I wonder if Rick Dees will show up at this show? We all know Larry Vaughts Driod will make an appearance.

• That’s a blast from the past! I remember the “Dees Sleeze” on his countdown show. Why do you mention him? Is he from Kentucky (or are you referencing another Rick Dees?)?

• catdaddyd
      7:25 pm August 12, 2015 Permalink

Rick Dees lives in Danville area. Read an article a few years ago that he does his LA radio show from Danville sometimes, if not all.

2. If Puerto Rico isn’t playing well I understand Pitino being criticized, but to be fair, what have they ever won in basketball and what kind of talent do they have???

• J-Dub421
      10:44 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

As terrible as PR may be, U of L still lost to them twice.

• I didn’t catch that part until after I posted my comment. If Rick is coaching PR’s national team, who is coaching who (whom?) when they play UL?

• J-Dub421
      11:03 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

I believe Pitino just coached PR over the summer. One of the teams U of L lost to yesterday was the JUNIOR National Team. U of L lost to both the junior and senior national teams yesterday. I’m not sure who is coaching the PR team right now, but Rick is back with Louisville.

3. Someone tweet Matt and explain that it is because once a bear has killed a person, it is more likely than other bears to attack again.

4. MELISSA ADAMS
    11:16 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

Do you have the code for the UK Alum Charity game? Ticketmaster just opened up the game for early ticket sales with code?

• J-Dub421
      11:19 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

Yes, I want this as well! This game should be a lot of fun!

5. J-Dub421
    11:19 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

Wisconsin will go back to sucking again now. You won’t hear from them again for a decade, maybe longer.

6. Scott Kuerzi
    11:36 am August 12, 2015 Permalink

That’s why they call it a restroom…