KSR is at the Fan Outfitters at the Summit (Thursday Show Thread)

l

Good morning and welcome to the Thursday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio, which is coming to you live from Fan Outfitters on 4146 Summit Plaza Drive in Louisville. After taking the last few days off to spend with family, Matt and Ryan are back to get you ready for Saturday’s big Louisville game.

In that spirit, Matt will deliver his annual reading of the reason he hates Louisville and give away a Mark Stoops signed football.

If you’re in the area, head on over, or join in on the discussion by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WKYH (600 am) Paintsville
WLSI (900 am) Pikeville
WPRT (960 am) Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240 am) Somerset
WTCW (920 am) Whitesburg
WBTH (1400 am) Williamson, WV

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WMTL (870 am) Leitchfield 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WPAD (99.5 fm/1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

131 Comments for KSR is at the Fan Outfitters at the Summit (Thursday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    9:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Something I realized over Christmas is since the SEC went to an 18 game schedule, that took away a couple of good non-conference games… which is why losing to Baylor was really bad, and why the Louisville game is now really important.

2. UK_JB
    9:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Any remotes in Lexington?!

Louisville smack talk going on today? When we WIN on Saturday the Local Kentuckiana Local Toyota Local Dealers Post Local game show is on the blow torch 84 it needs to be an all night show of screaming.

3. trey
    9:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

JULIUS MAYS UPDATE: For the second straight week he has scored over 20 pts with 23 this past Sunday. That brings his scoring average up to 16.2 ppg, which leads the team that also is winning their 16 team division.

Ya boy Jared Carter is playing somewhere in Spain and bustin out 4 ppg with 2.4 rbs. His team,, unlike Julius’, sucks.

Merry Christmas y’all

4. Fake_TG_Thunder_Shuck
    9:56 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Decent weekend ahead. Warmer!

5. Ares
    10:02 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Will we see any significant improvement due to Camp Cal? If so who improves the most?

6. Bluegrass
    10:03 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If we don’t win this game on Saturday it’s going to be really hard to stay positive and argue with the negative portion of this fanbase. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that

7. Shawon
    10:04 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Any chance the podcasts will start working today, or will we have to wait for the audio to be uploaded to YouTube (which for my money, while I give Tyler a gold star for doing it is about a 5 out of 10 in terms of experience when compared to the podcast)?

8. trey
    10:08 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

There’s a reason he left it at 69 miles

• UK_JB
      10:15 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Of course it was 69 lol.

9. JD
    10:09 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, if podcast is not working yet, PLEASE put the show on YouTube again so I can listen. I cannot listen live today or tomorrow. Thanks

10. Ares
    10:10 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Can Ryan drive the Louisville bus to Lexington?

11. alan cutler tighty whites
    10:11 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt what about the pod cast for the poor workin guy will they be fixed soon. p.s. got the sixth man for xmass josh hopkins get a oscar winning performence

12. Scout714
    10:13 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Podcast update

13. @kamharper
    10:14 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

What’s the saying Matt…you can forgive but you don’t forget.

14. BackdoorSlider
    10:15 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

This team needs a reason for the fanbase to embrace it. If they play for eachother and beat Louisville the fanbase will rally around them. If they play divided and pout in a loss it will not be good.

15. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    10:15 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, look how many games Louisville lost last year. That’s my point of view.

16. Bluegrass
    10:22 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

It is fairly loud and the sound keeps clipping due to high levels

17. UK_JB
    10:23 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I thought Jared Carter was working at Jared’s.

• Fake Tom Leach
      12:35 pm December 26, 2013 Permalink

Jared told me once it was thinking about changing his name to Genesis

18. JD
    10:24 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

PSA…..Immediately after KSR goes off the air, everyone please change your station. DO NOT give the bird brains from”Talkin Noise” any of Kentucky Sports Radio’s ratings. Once again UL is riding our coat tails, I am forced to listen to it while im at work, and it has to be the biggest waste of air time ever.

• huntin chickens
      10:25 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

agreed

19. Out-of-office
    10:25 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

First remote. The nose whistle is much more noticeable in person.

20. Jeff Garlin
    10:25 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I wonder if Spain has a O’Charlies for Jared Carter to frequent?

21. The King
    10:25 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

There are no O’Charlies in Spain so Jared Carter have learned to love a new version of loaded potato soup. La Rioja is a small region in the north of Spain, most famous for its high quality wines. The cuisine of La Rioja may not be as famous as its wines, but there are some fabulous-tasting classic dishes from the area. One of them is this potato recipe, “patatas riojanas.”

22. Laker Cat 18
    10:25 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Been away from the site for a couple days for obvious reasons. Hope everyone had a Merry CHRISTmas.

23. Adam
    10:27 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think Russ Smith getting hot is actually a good thing for us, especially if he gets hot early. I’d rather play 5 on 1 with him shooting all the time than play 5 on 5.

24. elkcity 2224
    10:29 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I think the last 8 minutes of the Florida game at Rupp last year was the most electric I have ever been a part of.

25. Jeff Garlin
    10:30 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think David got into the bourbon early this morning..

26. Edd
    10:31 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think David has more in common with Eddie Sutton than Cal ever will.

27. bob
    10:31 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt;
    Please wake you engineer up, as you mike is terribly distorted!

• Ukbradstith
      10:36 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Sounds fine on iheart

• Bluegrass
      10:41 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

No, the levels definitely need to be lowered. WAY TOO MUCH CLIPPING!!

28. trey
    10:34 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

TJ gonna get a pretty good raise after this year

29. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    10:34 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Ryan totally deserves to be heckled until the day he dies.

The UK game makes me nervous, UK totally has something to prove.

30. WorstCaseScenario
    10:35 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Just a question, what happens in the BBN if Louisville comes into Rupp and kills the Cats by 20+ points. Do the old timers check out?

31. MikeUKFan
    10:35 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Since 15sec Ricky has been at UL if you limit their 3s they will not beat you inside

32. TAXman
    10:36 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Netty (sp?), I love you and wish you were my Grandmother.

33. Bourbon Cherry
    10:37 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’m still recovering from last night Matt… I bet all the UofL fans have prepared by purchasing all the crown royal in the state!!!

34. Dr. Van Nostrand
    10:37 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Do you think we will we see zone on Saturday?

35. Ukbradstith
    10:39 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’m here, never miss a podcast (never), so hope it gets fixed! Listen live when I can. Looking forward to my first remote tomorrow.

36. Gaza the Hutt
    10:39 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Gaza the Hutt will fix your podcasts once the Wildcats have bested the Dirty Birds and ended this “Year of the Cardinal”! #GoCats

37. Ave of Champions
    10:39 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Can’t wait for this weekend… We should expect a big W on Saturday!!!

38. Billy Ray
    10:39 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If the Harrison sisters can’t keep Russ Smith and Chris Jones in front of them, it will be a long night for us.

39. UKCrewser
    10:40 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

My holiday is not he same without the podcast. Keep working on it!

40. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:40 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Since Rick looks like he is using Joan Rivers’ Plastic Surgeon, its hard to gauge what his mood is after a game.

• TAXman
      10:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

His surprise face is the same as his angry face, which is the same as his “15 seconds of bliss” face.

41. TAXman
    10:41 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

This is a painful call. Ramon please hang up.

42. WildCat Keesy
    10:41 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

David likes to toot his own horn or what?… It will be a Bad Day for the Dirty Card Fans, Saturday. The “U” will beat the football team by being a more physical team, after the Cats win by 4 in a close the game in which we close out with game with some clutch Free Throws by the new hero, Andrew Harrison…. Cats 67-63

43. Delaney Hanley
    10:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

We need to foul like Robert Duvall did in the movie The Great Santini.

44. ukrandy
    10:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

netty doesn,t have to worry about ryan showing up at Shelbyville he would run out of gas before he got there

• TAXman
      10:44 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

He would try to get from Rupp to Shelbyville on 21 miles worth of gas

45. WildCat Keesy
    10:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Ricky 3Stacks is a bad role model

46. realme
    10:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I don’t understand people that don’t embrace this rivalry. It’s so fun.

47. Adam
    10:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If there is hate in your heart let it out

48. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Steven Foster once said, “Hating Louisville is good for the Heart”. Or at least I hope he did.

49. Gaza the Hutt
    10:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Newspaper Columnists & Beat Reporters want us to get along so we’ll lose all of our passion for sports just like it’s been stolen from them. Maybe I need to work on hacking their websites . . . hmmm . . . 😉

50. BackdoorSlider
    10:44 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

My Mom tells me I should want UofL to be good since my bother is a Cards fan. I told her it’s his fault he is a Louisville fan, he chose it, and he deserves everything that comes with being a Louisville fan. Go CATS!

51. razorramon
    10:44 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

What Ramon was trying to say this rivalry just needs to become Too Sweet!.

52. Romanshomeboy
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Agree 100% with Ramon, how rude of you Matt to keep interrupting him, he was making a lot of good points. I used to be like you Matt, have lived in Louisville my whole life so growing up with them I absolutely hated UL. However over the years as I have matured(something you have not) I have grown to just be indifferent/not like Louisville. I still want them to lose every game and want to beat them more than any other team. I just don’t pay attention too or give UL or their fans the time of day. I just don’t pay any attention to them, it’s a waste of time and only makes you angry. Take it from me life is a whole lot more exciting and happier when your indifferent towards them.

53. BackdoorSlider
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

The reason there is evil in the world is so we can appreciate the good. If there was no Louisville then we would not know how good Kentucky is.

54. 6xJimmy
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Did the KSR podcast go down right after the UL Ware speeding ticket crap? #Jurich effect?

55. DREWBLUE
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, being the feel good liberal you are, it still must have felt good to let the hate free flow form your heart.

56. Boogie Fan
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, how do the top 50 and 100 wins go? For example, if Belmont is ranked 48 when UK beats them, but at the end of the year they end up ranked 53, does that count as a top 50 win for UK?

57. trey
    10:46 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I don’t think we should stop hating Louisville. This just makes it a boring basketball game and in turn, the students will quit going to the game and start reading books fast and learning about biology.

58. Edd
    10:47 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If I lived in a “house divided” home, I wouldn’t even put one of those license plates on my car, because half of it is filthy card red.

59. Fred
    10:48 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Your 2nd caller urges Cal to take a cheap shot on Russ Smith and you just sit there and thank him for the call. Unbelievable

60. TAXman
    10:49 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

We need to catch whoever hacked Target, because they’re probably also in possession of the podcasts.

61. #stoopspoopsicecream
    10:52 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think Alexander Graham Bell said it best after he finished inventing the telephone when he transmitted the very first telephone call and said “Mr. Watson-come here-I want to see you and Louisville sucks at basketball”.

62. Delk for 3
    10:52 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Target isn’t the only one this is happening to. It’s the only one they’ve realized. Look for another store to come out soon claiming it has been hacked. It’s going to get bad.

63. karma
    10:53 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Karma is coming to bite you in the butt Matt. Karma is what led to UL’s run last year because of your continued annoying/over the top hate towards UL. This hate has even annoyed half of the BBN and made them hate you. Karma is doing a full circle on you. Might want to tone it down so the rest of BBN doesn’t have to keep dealing with your karma.

• RealCatsFan
      11:26 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

So is The Truth’s bad karma the reason IU sucks this year?

64. Booge
    10:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Have the referees been assigned for the UL game yet ?

65. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Ryan, be sure to pay in Takas if you ever order anything from Bangladesh. Using their currency is a good way to prevent identity theft.

66. Delk for 3
    10:57 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I can see us throwing a little token press at them to force the ball into Russ Smith’s hands and make him initiate the offense.

67. Delk for 3
    10:59 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

60 — Wrong. Real fans hate Louisville. So take your “I like both teams unless they’re playing each other” self and shut the hell up.

68. Basketball Benny
    11:00 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

UK playing so many players that have not played above AAU, have had trouble knowing the effort level that it takes to compete at the major college level. There will always be that adjustment period when you move up in competition. That is why teams work better when you have some players that have been there before.

69. Hard facts
    11:05 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think I hate the people on the show thread more than I hate UL

70. Mike Honcho
    11:08 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt is it true that UL bought the time slot and paid ESPN to run “the year of the Cardinal” ? If this is true, it shows how starved for national attention they are..

71. The Real Smitty
    11:08 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt,
    Can you discuss the ramifications of all 4 scenerios: close win/close loss, blow-out win/blow-out loss

72. DTuck
    11:10 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Jennifer was raising her kid right and now she’s on the wrong track. Call DCS before it’s too late!

73. Boogie Fan
    11:11 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Hopefully Kevin will have some of his usual ‘fax’ for us.

74. Helen
    11:12 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Please enlighten BBN about Jennifer’s fiancée….and the real reason for that article!!

• realme
      11:17 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think you’re mixing her up with Mary Jo Perino.

75. UnderPar
    11:13 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Just a talking point when you get a chance…. Why doesn’t Cal try to run a cross screen or diagonal screen to get Julius the ball deep in the paint to get him started? Sometimes I think Cal lets him take it off the dribble to much allowing the defense to collapse. If he gets started then he becomes nasty!

• Daniel
      11:19 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

naw he does… watch the offense Saturday

• UnderPar
      11:26 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

They set an up screen in the secondary break but never a simple cross screen to get him the ball deep in the paint. He is a beast when he gets it there PLUS we aren’t a great post entry team, mostly because he is usually doubled!

76. BlueFins
    11:14 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Jennifer Palumbo…product of the YMCA generation.

77. BackdoorSlider
    11:16 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If hating Louisville is wrong????? Then I don’t want to be right!

78. Delk for 3
    11:16 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty confident that we win this game. This Louisville team is not the same squad as last year and they are relying on guys that are by no means intimidating. We can bang them to death on the boards if we focus on that and I believe that overwhelms Louisville in the end. Expect a huge game out of Alex Poythress and Cauley-Stein.

• realme
      11:17 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I think we win too, but I am nervous about it.

• Delk for 3
      11:20 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Oh man, I’m always nervous about this one. I can hardly stand it when watching the game. It’s extremely hard on my heart.

79. Daniel
    11:17 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I thought Julius was a beast in the post against Baylor getting position easily and early, things just got bad quick, late … I think he’s the most physically imposing player in the country and I expect no different against Louisville.

80. Death From Above
    11:19 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones preaching to us about not hating, he doesn’t hate anyone, ad nauseum. What absolute hypocrisy coming from a loyal purveyor of lunatic left wing extremist websites like Huffington Post & Salon.com. Absolutely LAUGHABLE…But keep on lecturing to us, Matt. That Duke Law School degree qualifies your obvious superiority.

81. niaps
    11:19 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Is there any UK fan who really thinks the Cats have a chance in this one? When your still telling your point guard that he has to lead after a third of the season is gone says it all. The word Point means at the forefront, the lead, the tip of the arrow the part that goes first. He should know that coming in. With that said I say bench him and start Alex, WCS, Randle, Young, and Aaron with Aaron running point. Still think UL hacks, grabs, pushes, and holds so much the refs. will be afraid to call them all and UK loses.

• RealCatsFan
      11:28 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’m nervous about the game, but I was just as nervous for the 2011 game and that one turned out all right.

82. AJ
    11:21 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, have you heard anything more about the guys practicing a zone this week to use on Saturday?

83. Grant
    11:21 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

You guys are leaving out one guy that wrecked UK last year against the length of Noel and Cauley Stein. Chane Behanan.

84. realme
    11:21 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Corpse Face is a legitimate reason to hate Louisville.

85. trey
    11:22 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Whats this about some high school junior tweeting that her “baby Chane Behanan” was at her basketball game over the weekend?

• High school girl
      11:26 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Chane is very well known around the high school girl crowd in Louisville.

86. Bluegrass
    11:26 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

This hate thing is silly as can get – let’s compare with the other teams that we’re always compared to:

Would a Yankee fan ever “not hate” the Red Sox?
    Would a Cowboys fan ever “not hate” the Redskins?
    Would an Alabama fan ever “not hate” the Auburn Tigers?

The answer is a loud NO to all of those – so PLEASE STOP with this DON’T HATE UofL!
    Not only is it normal, but it’s GOOD for the rivalry!

87. Ryan
    11:29 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

It’s important to believe in who yourself when you’re fighting with your wife about making it to the gas station.

88. Real life
    11:30 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

The hate is only fun and a good thing if you can take what you dish out. Which is something Matt has not matured enough to handle.

89. Shane
    11:30 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I live in Eastern Kentucky and have only been to Louisville once in my life. So I really don’t get the rivalry. What makes Louisville so despicable?

90. classof68
    11:30 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Favorite UK-UL game – 1986 when Rex went off and we won by 30 something.

• catdaddyd
      11:48 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Without a doubt.

91. ZG
    11:31 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

i guess i cant hate lousville because of liberal socialism

92. Jackie Moon
    11:31 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

After Ryan’s mother pushed the car to the gas station, did she still have to pay for the gas?

93. trey
    11:34 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Parsons only got a buzz cut. Didn’t actually shave it bald.

• Delk for 3
      11:50 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, I noticed that about his hair. He had a buzz at Florida. It’s not like this was some huge undertaking. I do appreciate his concern and care for the young boy, but I’d be much more impressed if he actually shaved the dome bald.

94. Stoops troops
    11:34 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I cannot say my HATE for loserville is fun and pretend. I absolutely hate them and would celebrate if the university and the whole damned city burnt down.

95. Edd
    11:37 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

And to think, it’s very likely BCG wound up here, in part, due to him beating Pitino.

96. james
    11:42 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Matt goes on and on about what a despicable place Louisville is but chooses to live there over Lexington

• Bluegrass
      11:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Just because you don’t like the school doesn’t mean you can’t like the city. The city is half blue anyway

• Delk for 3
      11:54 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I hate Louisville as a school and a sports team, but I really like the city. I’ve lived in both Louisville and Lexington, and Louisville is a much better city to live in. Lexington is charming, but it really is more like a town than a city. Louisville is not a huge metropolis, but it is much larger and has a variety of options in comparison to Lexington.

97. Bluegrass
    11:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

IF we have 3 free throws and we only have to make 1 to at least tie – then I wouldn’t care who is shooting

98. FACTS
    11:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I don’t think fans are going soft on the hate, I think they jut hate them to the point to were they don’t want to hear UL name spoken. So it annoys us fans how much you mention UL. We hate them and don’t want to hear a thing about them. but yet that’s all you do.

99. Laker Cat 18
    11:43 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’ve never seen a player that lights it up from three and can’t hit a free throw to save his life any more than Young.

100. classof68
    11:44 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

How about WCS for those 3 free throws?

101. catdaddyd
    11:45 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

If it comes down to FT’s we lose.

102. Laker Cat 18
    11:45 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I agree with Ryan on Polson. A kid like that who is always fighting from behind for playing time is who I want on the stripe. I’m guessing he puts in more time at the free throw line than anyone else on the team.

103. DTuck
    11:45 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Saw a local in St. Kitts with a UK hat about 5 years ago.

104. Chicago Bulls
    11:49 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

Teague just got sent down to the D-League, Iowa Energy

105. ZG
    11:51 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

target loses 18 million credit card numbers and doesnt miss a beat, but we cant get the podcast back for a month ?

106. Laker Cat 18
    11:52 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

We’re ranked 202nd in the nation in assists per game with 12.7. That’s terrible for a Kentucky team. The key to winning games with this talent is ball movement. Got too many trying to go one-on-one with their guy.

107. catdaddyd
    11:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I thought the John Wall /UofL was hard to watch, fouls upon fouls.

108. Delk for 3
    11:55 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I’ll see you there at Bearno’s tomorrow!!! A morning run, a shower, and then headed across the bridge to see you guys!

109. DTuck
    11:56 am December 26, 2013 Permalink

I don’t care as much about assists. I care about points per possession. They are very high there. Everything else is on the other end of the floor. What is the defensive FG%? What is the defensive rebound %? If they do the job on offense, 1on1 or with an assist, then it all comes down to what happens on the other end of the floor. They have work to do there.

110. Axe Cop
    12:19 pm December 26, 2013 Permalink

Stopped in Fan Outfitters with my Dad. Both Matt and Ryan were super friendly after the show taking pictures. Thanks guys!

111. pthutch
    3:39 pm December 26, 2013 Permalink

Podcast

112. Art
    4:09 pm December 26, 2013 Permalink

What’s going on with the podcasts!! The most recentidcast is Dec 18!!
    Thx