KSR is at The 90 today! (Friday Show Thread)

Get on over to the 90 on UK’s campus for a chance to win tickets and travel accomodations to the Champions Classic in New York later this year!

Only students are eligible to win, but all are invited to the show.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list

Article written by Drew Franklin

32 Comments for KSR is at The 90 today! (Friday Show Thread)

1. Laker Cat 18
    10:13 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Late start for the show thread today…

• RealCatsFan
      10:14 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

I’m going on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep today, after averaging about 6 each night during the week. Need to keep the coffee IV going all day.

• Laker Cat 18
      10:27 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Same boat here. Almost finished with Tervis #1 of java. The struggle is real.

• Realme
      11:02 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Do we all have insomnia in common as well as our love for the cats and other things? I woke up after 4 hours of sleep and only got back to it when it was almost time to wake up. That cumulative effect of multiple bad nights is as hard as being full on sick.

• RealCatsFan
      11:50 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Mine is just the general busyness of life, but I can definitely relate to waking up at 3:30 AM and then tossing and turning until 6. Then when the alarm goes off, you could easily roll back over and sleep like a baby. 🙁

2. RealCatsFan
    10:15 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Kentucky Defense – the perfect antidote for offensively challenged teams throughout the SEC.

• Patches
      1:33 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

perfect score for u

3. RealCatsFan
    10:16 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

I just can’t get excited about the Florida game tomorrow after last week. Last year I really thought we were going to break that unholy streak. When we muffed that chance, I just don’t see much hope for us breaking the streak any time soon.

• Realme
      10:20 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Tomorrow’s the last time I plan my day around watching a game if they lose. I’ll still have the game on, but I’ll be doing other things and paying half attention, rather than waste 3 hours of my weekend.

4. cats paw
    10:21 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

anyone seen Billy Hills prediction for this week or is he still hiding in sulking with UKbigboardupdate?

• RealCatsFan
      10:23 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Did someone fart in here, or is cats paw talking again?

• Billy Hill
      11:19 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Still waiting on yours, asshat.

I don’t go around telling everyone how I’m always right, either.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:27 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

I’m in Jacksonville, Florida, and am going to the game on Saturday. How about you, cats paw tard idiot? 😉

• scorpiocard
      12:00 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

I think the Cats win this one. And Louisville loses.

5. RealCatsFan
    10:55 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Hate to hear about Bam’s injury. That could be a big factor in our season.

CAN WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE???

• Realme
      11:00 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Hopefully they’re right when they say he’ll be fine by the time the season gets here, but I also hope he’s able to stay in shape in the meantime.

• BigBlue1976
      11:05 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Is this the same injury that he was wearing a boot for back in the summer? Not something new is it? Sorry, I am not able to listen to the show at work. If its the old injury and not something new, then I wouldn’t be worried about it more than being behind in some conditioning.

• Realme
      11:05 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Yes, same injury.

• RealCatsFan
      11:31 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Well, Matt just said on the radio that UK will get some good news this weekend, so I am on the edge of my seat. 😉 I’m guessing it will involve the UK Men’s basketball team – just a hunch.

• Realme
      11:33 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

But he also said it’s an entity that really needs good news…

• UK Big Board Update
      11:35 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

…..Jedrick…..?????

• Realme
      11:45 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

I thought of that too, but he would have to be crazy to do that. Maybe Mac Jones is coming back.

• RealCatsFan
      11:47 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Women’s hoops?

• Realme
      11:48 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Oh! That would be nice.

6. Big Blue Shawn
    11:00 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Where is J-dub? She usually neglects her job and posts every 5 minutes. Probably breaking out the strap on with her butch like girlfriend.

• Realme
      11:05 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Get a life.

• Billy Hill
      11:20 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

So the true colors come out…..

Matt has to be stoked for the sites numbers, with all the trolls coming out of the woodwork.

• RealCatsFan
      11:32 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Shawn, when you get done servicing your inflatable girlfriend, cats paw would like a shot. He called sloppy seconds.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:35 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

Hey there tard troll, any more news about Derek Willis you want to share with us?? LMAO

They are so easy to spot. Its like you can smell them (which I’m sure they stink in person) a mile away.

7. whatwasthat
    11:24 am September 9, 2016 Permalink

So disappointed for BBN and the kids, they both deserve so much better but if you look at the first game there just isn’t a lot of wins coming this year and I predicted 7 wins. When you have three defensive lineman that just stand up and wait to be blocked and pushed back and a offensive line that can’t block the future doesn’t look good, I pray that Barker doesn’t get seriously hurt this season, he was on the run from the start and made a lot of his nice throws under pressure. The two bright spots, Barkers throws and the receivers catching those throws, kudos to coach Thomas the ex loserville coach and coach Hinshaw and Gran. Now only if we could only replace all the other coaches the kids might have a chance to win a few. GO CATS

8. BluKudzu
    12:14 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

If the defense ever learns how to contain on the edges, we got a shot. Without it, we will be the highlights on sportscenter, for every team we play. The line isn’t helping, but, the lack of contain discipline in killing us. It is what it is. Hopefully we have learned from last week, and give a good showing in the swamp.

9. runningunnin.454
    12:53 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

I turn on the radio,and 1st thing they’re adding up basketball team numbers and asking for guesses of the total?
    O.K. Fellas, when are you going to do the football jersey numbers?…..will have to take your shoes off, you know.