KSR is at LexTran! (Wednesday Show Thread)

Good morning, friends and welcome to the Wednesday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio. Today, Matt, Ryan, and Drew are at the Lextran Headquarters to preview Saturday’s game vs. Southern Miss and give you the latest in basketball recruiting, including RJ Barrett’s comments about his trip to Lexington. Tune in for all the fun, including Ryan riding a bus around town.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

17 Comments for KSR is at LexTran! (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. Jayy
    10:19 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

Trump has caused a lot of people to be miserable. I just want to know what he has said to make people lose their mind. Not a lot has changes since he came in other than my 401k, but words don’t really hurt me though.

2. RealCatsFan
    10:45 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

Wow, this may be the slowest show thread in history. Anyone out there?

• J-Dub421
      10:50 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

BTI’s douchey friend the Duke fan needs to go take a long walk off a short pier. I was unfortunately reading that schlock.

• I couldn’t post because I was still overcome with extreme excitement regarding RJ Barrett’s feelings about his visit to UK! 😛

Actually, I’ve been busy.

3. runningunnin.454
    10:46 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

At work, can’t listen to show, are we being political again?
    Also, there are pictures on the site that are NSFW.

• I didn’t see any. I did see a post that is NSF anything, that being BTI letting a Duke fan vomit that Duke does it the right way.

• RealCatsFan
      11:00 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

Yeah, I went on there and set them straight. 🙂

• J-Dub421
      11:23 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

“Duke does things the right way.” No, Duke cheats and the NCAA let’s them because everyone slobbers all over Coach K.

• runningunnin.454
      11:39 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

The right way at Duke is shameful; stomp opponents, trip opponents all intentionally, and K does nothing. But he is self righteous in his own mind and scolds another team’s player.
      The epitome of poor sportsmanship.

4. henderblue
    10:56 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

Matt my nephew and his wife, from Lexington, recently moved to St Thomas Virgin islands and are under the gun right now. The eye is just North of them so they escaped the very worst winds, but are still getting hammered at this moment. I would ask all of BBN to pray for them

5. RealCatsFan
    11:31 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

The Nebraska story going viral is just one example of how fickle the internet is. I run a site that sells medical equipment, and it’s funny how we will get “runs” on a particular product based on how our page ranks on Google. It can make a huge difference in the bottom line of a company. It has generated a cottage industry that is devoted to simply getting higher page rankings.

6. RealCatsFan
    11:54 am September 6, 2017 Permalink

Matt and the KSR staff HAVE to know that the new mobile KSR site absolutely sucks. Still cannot figure out how to get the popup ad to disappear so that I can submit a comment on any of the threads.