KSR caller on battle with coronavirus: “This is living pure hell”

Darryl McCoy is a familiar voice to KSR listeners. For years, the Belfry native and Paintsville resident has called into the show, producing some of our favorite moments, like his debate with Chester over Mark Stoops a few years back and his love affair with J.Rock’s mom.

Today’s call was different. Darryl, who cohosts The David and Darryl Show about Eastern Kentucky sports, revealed that he has COVID-19. Through contract tracing, Darryl said the health department tracked his infection to a church service on July 26. He started noticing symptoms (sweating, body aches, headaches) a week later while on a family trip to Kings Island and once home, self-quarantined and got tested. He’s sharing his experience in hopes it will encourage others to take the virus seriously, which he admitted he didn’t before his diagnosis.

“For all you big, bad people like I was at the beginning sitting there saying, ‘I don’t want to wear a mask, it’s hard to breathe,’ listen, you’ll be counting your prayers you wore a mask once you get this. It literally puts you in panic attacks. It gets to where I’m scared for my life sometimes because I’ve kind of let my health issues go a little bit. The migraines and the breathing is by far the two worst things of this.”

Darryl said that before all of this, he even thought the virus was a hoax.

“100%. I was the first one. I was this big bad, MAGA American that wasn’t wanting to wear my mask anywhere I go, wasn’t wanting to stop shaking hands, but now that I got this…This thing is very easy to get. I don’t know when it’s going to end. Last night I didn’t sleep a wink. You’re talking about living pure hell. This is living pure hell.”

Darryl’s advice to others? Take the coronavirus seriously and do your part to stop the spread.

“As bad as this thing is, we can root it out as fast as it comes in. Do what you’re supposed to. Wear a mask, wash your hands, and we’ll have football but if not, it’s going to be like it is now. We’ve had two schools here just yesterday cancel activities until further notice. It’s going to keep being like that until people learn to do what they’re going to do and take care of their neighbor because listen, you don’t want your loved one getting this, Matt. I’m telling you, this virus is not a joke. I appreciate you letting me tell people and hopefully it gets through to some people like I was, some hard-headed people.”

You can listen to the call below. Thanks to Darry for sharing his story. We wish him and his family a full recovery.

74 Comments for KSR caller on battle with coronavirus: “This is living pure hell”

1. BlueBanker18
    1:38 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

How old is he, what are his current medical conditions that would make his case more severe? It’s not pure living hell for most.

• GuamCat
      1:39 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

What’s your doctorate in?

• BlueBanker18
      1:49 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

You don’t need a doctorate to comprehend data about the virus that’s been made publicly available.

• UKFanSC
      1:54 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

No….. but you also cannot predict if you will be the next example of that healthy 34 year-old marathon runner with 6% body fat who died from it. Those cases exist.

• BlueBanker18
      2:31 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

The chances of that happening are about the same as getting hit by a meteor. Never leave your house if those odds freak you out. FOH.

• BlueSteel
      1:55 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

The real point is you can play the odds if you want to but perfectly “healthy” people have had severe cases as well. Who wants to take that chance? And of course we still don’t know what the long term residual issues are. Many things have shown up even for those who only had “mild” cases. Perhaps you would be fine but then again perhaps not.

• satcheluk
      6:10 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

I’m one of those perfectly healthy people who feared they might not make it. My fever is finally gone after three weeks, but I still can’t walk around the block and I consistently run 3-5 times a week before this.

• kjd
      8:17 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

Too bad doctors won’t give you treatments with drugs that work against the coronavirus. That’s the big hoax: there’s no treatment.

• satcheluk
      6:11 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Guam-he only has a BS, lol.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      1:58 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

And even the experts disagree on some of this. For all you “What’s your doctorate in?” types, look at the medical doctors that have been censored by all the big social media companies. I don’t know if they’re right or not, but do Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube (Google) know more than those doctors? Does Bill Gates have an MD, training in virology, immunology? He’s not being censored.

BTW, I have never thought the virus was a hoax, but I’ve always thought the lockdowns were too much, and I still do.

• antiquefurnitureandmidgets
      3:23 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Why would anyone need a doctorate to make the observation he made?

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      5:12 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Exactly.

2. Headhurts
    1:41 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

The flu sucks too.

• satcheluk
      6:14 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Yup, and luckily we have a vaccine that either prevents or limits the intensity of your illness if you catch it. I get the flu shot every October and haven’t missed a day of work in the 6.5 years I’ve been at my current job. Just missed three weeks with COVID and it was MUCH worse than any flu I ever had.

• kjd
      8:19 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

Tamiflu gets prescribed when diagnosed with the flu. No early treatment is given with the coronavirus despite cheap drugs being available.

• plumloopy
      8:20 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Hello visitor from March 2020,

You’ve conveniently dropped the talking point about the flu killing more people than COVID, as the first seven months of COVID has killed nearly three times as many people as the worst full flu season in the U.S.

3. Han
    1:59 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Got a couple people already in the comments who think like he did. Unfortunately, just like Darryl, people like that have to personally suffer from it before they acknowledge how bad it is for so many people. Empathy and reason are in short supply these days.

Can’t really be surprised since there are so many people who keep driving drunk or “buzzed” until they kill someone else because they “know their own limits.”

• satcheluk
      6:15 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

That’s right. Most are myopic, but should be more empathetic.

4. You Can Call Me Cal
    2:03 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Wow! Y’all are some real jerks. “Hey most people don’t get that sick or don’t have symptoms, so why should we worry about it?! Tough sh’t for those who have a hard time with their symptoms, or get really sick or even have to be hospitalized (and potentially rack up thousands in medical bills) or maybe even develop long term issues like congestive heart failure, paralysis from strokes, or chronic fatigue syndrome, and God forbid, those that die. I don’t want to have to wear a mask or change my life in any way to help anyone else because I’m an American and that’s my freedom and God given right.” Doesn’t matter to you if we can’t predict who is going to get really sick or who won’t. Some people have a higher chance given comorbidities, but it can affect young healthy people in terribly even deadly ways. My doctorate is in medicine and listening to Daryl this morning, I heard one thing that was very key to his experience. The symptom of shortness of breath. Some have described it as feeling like their drowning. Others have described it as like they’re choking. Daryl said it almost gave him a panic attack. That doesn’t happen with the flu. THIS IS WORSE THAN THE FLU. Get it with your heads. And have a heart. Damn. Y’all are some cold cold people. What if that was your brother or friend? Pause for a second and be a human being who can experience empathy. PLEASE. And I pray that you never have to know someone who gets this illness and suffers from it. Really I do. I wouldn’t wish this on the biggest Louisville fan.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      2:11 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Then why is the establishment suppressing the use of hydroxychloroquine (sp?)? You have plenty of doctors out there saying it’s helping their patients, but they’re being censored on social media and some states are threatening to take their licenses away, yet Bill Gates the computer guy is somehow the Pied Piper whose leading us to a vaccine and isn’t being censored.

I have empathy, and I wore a mask before it was mandated, but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with the continued lockdowns. Incidentally, my wife is a nurse and she is on the front lines, and she believes those doctors should be heard.

• kycatshoops
      11:48 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

You do know what Bill Gates has been doing the last 20 years, right? He’s one of the foremost experts in the world on how to organize the masses, conduct research, and fight epidemics. You should really do your research.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      2:20 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Who’s…

• 4everUKBlue
      2:26 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

CG, big pharma can’t let people find anything that is effective other than the vaccine Bill Gates, who as you stated has NO background of any sort in the medical field, is pushing. When will people wake up to the censorship that is hiding any and everything that does not fit the official narrative? If everything they’re forcing on us was true why would there be a need to censor anything? Freedom of speech is the first amendment in case anyone has forgotten. This is not the America I grew up in, the constitution used to mean something….not anymore.

• satcheluk
      8:15 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

4ever-take your tinfoil hat off. What is it that makes right leaning folks more susceptible to conspiracy theories? https://www.journalism.org/2020/01/24/u-s-media-polarization-and-the-2020-election-a-nation-divided/

• Irish son
      2:34 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Says the person who never had it. I laid on my back for 5 days in the hospital. Been two months since I had it, Still have headaches, fatigue, finally got my smell and taste back, my wife still doesn’t have her sense of smell back. And I guarantee I’m in better shape than 95% of the people that post here. No underlying medical conditions, take no medicine, run or bicycle 5-10 miles a day

• Ukcatlee
      5:14 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Wow, you’re so tough

• bigbluebg
      2:41 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

TO chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door,

Not sure about whether lockdowns are truly helping. I would have to weigh the economic impacts (loss of health insurance for unemployed, loss of income, etc) vs the health impacts to answer that question…which is pretty much impossible.
      My opinion….I agree lockdowns have done more harm to society via the negative impact on the economy than the good done by shutting down the economy to stop the spread of the virus. (Maybe this is due to people not following protocols, but this is impossible to determine statistically. Anyone who says otherwise is just guessing like I just did).

Now to hydroxychloroquine…

Three firms (not leftist organizations but research organizations) have published studies saying there is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine helps covid-19 patients.
      I’m a data scientist, and I downloaded my own data and analyzed the results. I also found no evidence that the drug made a significant difference (in improving covid-19 cases).

BTW, I’m relatively moderate, but lean conservative more so than not. I’m not trying to say you are not intelligent, I’m not that kind of person or at least I try not to be…I’m just sharing the info/knowledge I have gained through careful study and analysis.
      There has been an extreme amount of misinformation spread about this drug’s potential impact on those that have the virus, so I can understand why you would think it would help. However, the data clearly shows that it does not help fight off or prevent covid-19.

The only logical explanation for why this would help someone with covid-19 is if the patient that has covid-19 also is suffering from an auto-immune disease, the drug should be used to treat certain auto-immune diseases (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis). By improving the overall health of the person (whether or not they knowing had an auto-immune disease) it then helps the person fight off covid-19. However, it is not directly helping the person fight covid-19.

Below is a link to an article talking about the 3 studies I mentioned. Not linking my own research because there is no way it is better than these three, it’s just another confirmation that it doesn’t help fight off the virus.

• Ukcatlee
      5:18 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

I will listen to doctors rather than flawed studies. There have been plenty of doctors in the middle of this battle that say Hydroxychloriquine works when presented at early detection of sickness.

• plumloopy
      2:52 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Thank you bigbluebg for the reasoned response. I believe there are FIVE international tests as to the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and they all came to the same conclusion. The problem is, that doesn’t matter to people just repeating talking points. There is no Big Pharma conspiracy and they’re ALL racing each other for the $ (capitalism).

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      3:31 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

bigbluebg, I know a nurse whom I trust who believes it is effective. She has looked at the studies and knows more than me (what to look for in their methodology because of training in stats, etc.). You may be right, but again, there is disagreement even among experts. I appreciate your info though. I’ll try to check out that site but I’m busy and I’ve already wasted enough time on KSR today. lol

• bigbluebg
      8:45 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

To Chris Gettelfinger INWTTD,

I respect your opinion. I’m just reporting what I see in the data. No dataset is all encompassing, otherwise we’d just report on results and not need to estimate anything (I’d be out of a job lol). The studies could be wrong, however, it is very unlikely. As I stated before, perhaps there are certain portions of the population that are helped by the drug, but not a large enough group to come across as statistically significant.

I don’t trust doctors as much as I trust data. Doctors can be biased, bought, and/or have their own agenda, political, financial or something else. To me data can’t lie. I acknowledge that data can be misleading, people can massage data so that it tells the story they want it to tell. Which is why I did my own analysis. But again, you are entitled to your own opinion, I just respectfully disagree.

Thanks for keeping an open mind and engaging in conversation. I appreciate it, also thank you for your dedication/service as a nurse. I’m a cancer patient and nurses have done sooooo much for me these past 3 years (and currently).

Shout out to all the nurses, you da real MVP.

• satcheluk
      6:16 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

This^ You can call me

• ziplock
      7:01 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Bigbluebg, the problem with that article is that HCQ wasn’t used with Zinc and Azithromycin. The Minnesota study left out Azithromycin and the UK study left out zinc, and it looks like the Spanish study left out both. Here is a Yale epidemiology professor saying all 3 must be used together with doxycycline, https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/yale-epidemiologist-accuses-fauci-running-disinformation-campaign

• kjd
      8:24 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

How about the cold hearted medical professionals that refuse to treat the coronavirus until you’re in the hospital. There are treatments available that work and keep you out of the hospital and ICU when given early in the infection. You know, like Tamiflu when you have the flu.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:54 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

kycatshoops, then tell the “Are you a doctor? Are you a virologist? Are you an immunologist? No, you’re just a Facebook doctor!” crowd to stop saying those things. If Gates can be self-educated on these matters, so can I and every other Facebook/KSR doctor.

• kycatshoops
      1:50 pm August 11, 2020 Permalink

Huh? What does that have to do with his actual expertise? You called him a computer guy. He’s funded billions of dollars into treatments, programs, and policy based on the actual experts he’s engaged to do that work. He’s a spokesman for many hundreds if not thousands of actual professionals. There is a big difference there. These are not his opinions. They are well researched theories based on quantifiable evidence, experimentation, and results. I can’t even begin to comprehend the inner workings of the minds of these Trumplets that choose to willfully ignore data and evidence. I further can’t understand the mind of someone who can’t comprehend that this isn’t all about you. It’s true, you may not get sick and die. Nothing bad may happen to you. However, there are people dying needlessly because of the willful ignorance and lack of empathy you display. I’m sure the person in this article loses sleep at night thinking of the people that are probably impacted by a trip to an amusement park with an active infection. It costs us nothing to wear a mask (whether it helps or not) and be smart.

5. You Can Call Me Cal
    2:05 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Terrible, they’re, through your heads,

6. mashburnfan1
    2:15 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Nice to know he may have infected hundreds while not caring and going to Kings Island and who knows what else. Now he got it and tells all to take it seriously. Should have done that months ago and he, and all he may have infected, would not be in this position. Problem is the world we now live in, especially the US, does not care enough about themselves or others to do the right thing. Is why we are the worst Country in the world at having the virus.

7. TMac1980
    2:17 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

What a terrible article.

8. 4everUKBlue
    2:18 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

” Do what you’re supposed to. Wear a mask, wash your hands, and we’ll have football but if not, it’s going to be like it is now. ” Is the pure living hell not have football again? If it was as bad as he says, at least for me, football would be the least of my worries.

9. dbake
    2:25 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Hate that he is having a rough go with it, but I’m still not wearing a mask for something I have a 98% percent chance of surviving. You can say that you don’t want to be the 2%, but no one does. You people seem to forget that each day you set foot in your car there is a chance you die or get hurt, everyday you swallow the food you eat there is a chance of choking, everyday you take risks with very close to the same odds, and don’t react the same way, so whats the big difference? There isn’t one!! Check the CDC on this one, less that 1 percent of the worlds population has died from this disease. I am not scared of nothing that has a 2 percent chance of killing me, and you shouldn’t be either.

• ClutchCargo
      2:29 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

The mask is to prevent the wearer from infecting others. People around you might have a much less than 98% of surviving.

• 4everUKBlue
      2:32 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Agreed, I have zero fear of the coronavirus, even the World Health Org admitted they have no proof the mask does anything other than psychologically. And for those who don’t know, the CDC is a private organization. Turn off your TV and stop reading the news and your life will get better. 90% of all media is owned by 6 corporations and what is the main focus of a corporation? COMMERCE! Look it up.

• Skooms
      2:47 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Well DBake, in that case, I hope you don’t buy scratch offs, lottery tickets, etc. You have a 99% chance you won’t win, so why do it? During the next big storm outside, would you mind walking outside with just a 6 ft metal pole? There’s a 99% chance you won’t get struck by lightning after all so it shouldn’t be a big deal right? Oh and PLEASE tell me you don’t do anything pointless like wearing a seat belt right?? There’s a 99% chance you won’t get into an accident when you’re driving afterall so why do it??

• plumloopy
      2:58 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

If you don’t believe a mask can help, then I assume you don’t mind strangers sneezing or coughing in your face.

The CDC is a private organization?! It’s a .GOV. It’s funded by CONGRESS. There is a foundation wing that is a 501c3 charitable organization but that is dwarfed by the main CDC.

I see you not only turn off your TV, you bury your head in the sand.

• 4everUKBlue
      3:18 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Maybe this will help you. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/cdc-is-a-private-organization-not-government/

Or you can stay glued to the TV and believe everything they say and live in fear…Just like when they sold us on the WMD fear propaganda, among many others.

• satcheluk
      7:58 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Or you can fact check Armstrong Economics and learn they are a right leaning blog with a history of peddling unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. Do better!

• 4everUKBlue
      3:23 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

I’ve never really had a problem with people coughing or sneezing in my face, but that is not something I would have enjoyed at any point in my life and I still don’t have that problem, come to think of it…if you are, you’re not practicing your social distancing.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      3:33 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

4ever, I just glanced at the CDC info. If that’s true, it explains a lot, such as why a DISEASE control agency gets involved in the gun debate, which has nothing to do with their alleged mission.

• UKFanSC
      4:22 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Has nothing to do with protecting you, It’s about the sane people you might infect.

• satcheluk
      7:34 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

More like dbag.

• dbake
      9:18 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

98 percent folks, 98 percent chance of living through it. If you would rather let the economy continue to tank, small business crumble, cancel pretty much everything that can be canceled over a 2 percent death virus, you are fools. You can take your toilet paper and hand sanitizer and hide in closet. I got a real simple solution to it all. If your afraid of getting it stay home, don’t go to the ballgame, or concert, or store, let the rest of us live as we once did. As stated I am not one bit afraid of anything that stands a 2 percent chance of killing me, neither should you!!

• You Can Call Me Cal
      1:15 am August 11, 2020 Permalink

I’m not afraid of the dying part as much as I’m afraid of the stroke or the heart failure or the multiple organ failure or the blood clots in my lungs or the chronic fatigue and brain fog. Those are the things I’m afraid of. And I’m going to work every day on the front lines of healthcare to take care of people who get this infection because they had to go to the grocery to buy food and some jerk who was asymptomatic and wouldn’t wear a mask spread the virus to them.

10. Skooms
    2:50 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Oh and don’t say you can’t compare those things, because the minute you used a % as part of your reasoning, you made them comparable.

• Memphis UK Cat
      7:14 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Skooms, Right on!

• dbake
      9:23 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Pretty sure those odds go up on the lighting strike when holding the metal pole!!! Also I don’t gamble so no need to worry about the scratch offs, odds are not in my favor. As far as wearing my seat belt I do, just like with the virus, I am not inviting it into my house, I don’t lick toilet seats either, but I am not changing my daily life over 2 percent. Feel free to do what ever makes you feel safe. 2 percent does not scare me, but it does you.

11. nicky
    3:00 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

“big bad MAGA American…” Definitely a Matt Jones insert 😉

But seriously, I had two different doctors tell me a while back to take zinc and magnesium and it will go a long way in preventing you from getting it…..they also said that if you think you were around someone who had it, to drink something HOT right away and it would kill it before it gets in your system…coffee, tea, or even hot water if that’s all you have

• RealCatsFan
      3:44 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

I have read some good things about zinc and vitamin C to help your immune system overall, but the drinking hot liquids thing sounds sketchy. The virus gets into your nasal passages and lung tissues, so drinking hot liquids would not help with that unless you are snorting it.

• kenny
      7:02 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Thats why you blow a hairdryer up your nose. Trust me, I seen it on oann

• satcheluk
      7:32 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Nicky’ s been going to a witch doctor. You forgot to kill a chicken at the full moon.

12. Heavy C
    3:30 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

“Why take that chance ‘? Just because the odds are dismal..people have died from it. It would be my guess that the ones making those comments don’t have their livelihoods and everything they’ve worked for about to go down the tubes because their jobs are being destroyed…and its happening everywhere…everyday. Its easy to sit back and assert what the whole country should do in the midst of a flood when your house sits on a Mountain Top. The reality is, that although the virus is real and potentially deadly in certain cases…those cases are extremely rare….and the information being given to the public is completely skewed. A small portion of the fatalities listed were actually caused by Covid….thats a fact.

13. RealCatsFan
    3:41 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

At the end of the day, wearing a mask comes down to being considerate to others. It’s not about catching it yourself – it’s about trying to lessen the chance that you are spreading it around if you happen to be an asymptomatic carrier or perhaps you have it and think you are just dealing with allergies. Maybe the mask makes a significant difference, and maybe it doesn’t, but I look at it as a very minor sacrifice for my fellow man. I’m not worried about not looking cool, or being labeled a sheep by certain people, or the minor discomfort of wearing it – I just want to do what I can to help humanity get past this awful part of our history. I would hope that most other people would feel the same way, but it hurts me to say that a lot of people apparently don’t and that’s just sad.

• UKFanSC
      5:03 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Well said

• satcheluk
      7:31 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

14. FreshJive22
    4:22 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

This will be gone in November

• kenny
      7:12 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

“This will be gone when the summer heat gets here”

15. satcheluk
    5:42 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

My experience too, but I’m 48 and in great shape. I run 3-5 times a week and lift weights and hasn’t missed a day to illness in 6.5 years at my current job. I had left my bed for nearly three weeks, except to drag myself to the bathroom. This illness sucks! Just because you don’t know anyone who’s been affected, doesn’t mean it’s not real.

16. Lip Man 1
    5:44 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

You Can Call Me Cal: WELL SAID. Nice to see there is still some intelligence left in this screwed up world. Gives me hope.

17. CrystalBall
    6:11 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Interesting and informative comments above. Well worth reading, absorbing, and contemplating. Good work, folks.

18. Mc12
    6:32 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

My brother, his wife, and their 15 year old daughter tested positive a month ago. He said it felt a little less worse
    than the flu he had in January. His wife felt less worse than him. Their daughter felt the exact same as if she didn’t have it. After 7-10 days he said he felt 100%. It’s crazy how some people that have had it had such extreme differences in their experience with it.

19. middlesborocat
    8:34 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

I’m 50 yrs old and I tested positive July 30. I got a stuffy nose. I’ve been walking, dong yard work and eating more than ever. Not everybody is a puss. Don’t let a few scare the majority.

20. njcat
    10:12 pm August 10, 2020 Permalink

Hopefully you get it so you can tell everyone what a breeze it was, and how it was no big deal that you killed your mother by infecting her, and now have ruined lungs and heart the rest of your life.

I really do.

21. east-ky-boy
    6:51 pm August 11, 2020 Permalink

We are so divided as a country on everything. Including this. Have been for like 15 years. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Media is the problem with all of the issues going on. BLM, covid etc. yes this is real and can be deadly. But the information and the numbers aren’t accurate. Can’t be! So we as Americans are left saying , “I don’t know what to believe”.