KSR back in studio today (Tuesday Show Thread)

ksr-logo

The KSR team is back in studio today to look back at yesterday’s trip to the Galt House to talk to John Calipari and all the great things Calipari had to say to the guys. They’ll also spend a little more time looking back at the Alabama game and ahead to Vanderbilt, plus a whole lot more.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list

Article written by Drew Franklin

51 Comments for KSR back in studio today (Tuesday Show Thread)

1. CATandMONKEY
    10:19 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Emanuel Schmanuel… you stuck with it. Think that obeys one of the prime rules of comedy.
    Nice.

2. J-Dub421
    10:38 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Wow, it’s pretty dead today.

3. cats paw
    10:39 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

waiting for the fake cats paw (ukbigboard) to make a post so these cheeleaders can argue with an imposter. lmao. i really need to visit more often for my [email protected] and giggles! i think i need to adopt ukbigboard since i already own him and control his life

• Booby Petrino
      10:49 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

If you’re coming here hoping to see someone posing as you, sounds like they own you. You’ve gone full circle here, from living rent free in their head to them living in yours. I can tell when they are fake bc they usually exaggerate what you would typically say, but I love commenting anyway bc the jokes on you and I’m still making fun of you by playing along.

• ukjaybrat
      11:05 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

why are you so obsessed with owning someone cats paw? that’s like slavery… are you a racist ?

• Chesters Daddy
      11:12 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

He’s an idiot lol why spend your day stalking people on here

• RealCatsFan
      11:15 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I think I’ll take the fake cats paw over the “real” one any day, just like I’ll take the fake Trump and Hillary over the real ones. Gotta say, that SNL skit was classic.

• UK Big Board Update
      6:22 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

I LOVE the fact that he thinks its ME!!! LOL

I don’t need to make up different accounts just to tell him hes a dumbass. This one works just fine…

4. secrick
    10:40 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

We will beat Vandy by 18, count on it.

5. runningunnin.454
    10:42 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Just read that Coach K wants to have August basketball practice and play foreign teams here…..the man is a brilliant innovator……..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

6. Chesters Daddy
    10:52 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Lock arms show unity during anthem taking a knee just cause more division. Dave is a man that kids should look up to like he said to many taking Malcolm x road instead of his idol dr. Kings road.

7. Chesters Daddy
    11:05 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I understand it was bama and that’s why I’m not bashing him, but to say you run the ball well and had 3 backs rush for a total of 72 yards and in same sentence say there was too many 3 and outs to get Snell ball is laughable

8. RealCatsFan
    11:11 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Did Jurich cut the cord on the show again, or are they having technical difficulties again?

• Realme
      11:12 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

630 has been going dead during the Leach report this week, so I guess the fact that they’re in Lexington is an issue right now. Hope Matt’s having fits.

• Neither. It’s the “All Warren Zevon All The Time” day!!!

• RealCatsFan
      11:13 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Is iHeart screwed up or something? No sound at all on 1080, and 630 just plays the Warren Zevon song over and over.

• Realme
      11:16 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Wow, I’m surprised they haven’t put up a rerun by now.

• J-Dub421
      11:17 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

1080 is dead, and 630 played Werewolves of London, and now is playing commercials.

• Realme
      11:18 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Anybody listening to an actual radio? I’m sure that’s out too.

• J-Dub421
      11:19 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

If the show doesn’t come back soon, we may have to resort to something drastic. Like posting more recipes… 😉

• RealCatsFan
      11:23 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

So if KSR comes back on the radio, can they go straight through the rest of the hour with no commercials, since we have been assaulted with an endless stream of them for the last 20 minutes?

• Realme
      11:24 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

The fact that we’re still listening and commenting shows dedication.

• Chesters Daddy
      11:25 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Yep radio is out too

• RealCatsFan
      11:27 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

They are back, but it sounds like Matt is talking through a tin can on a piece of yarn.

• Chesters Daddy
      11:30 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Lol will they be a full podcast of this hour

• runningunnin.454
      11:56 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

At least I got to hear the whole Werewolf song….always liked it, just don’t know why.
      For a minute I thought a Louisville fan had grabbed Matt.

9. Chesters Daddy
    11:13 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I ain’t got em either

10. secrick
    11:19 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Just curious , why does Stoops hold Snell back until the 2nd half. Is he being loyal to Kemp or is it something else.

• J-Dub421
      11:21 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I’ve wondered that too. I know there is a certain prestige with starting, but wouldn’t it make more sense to let Snell pound through defenders for a while to soften them up for Boom?

• Realme
      11:23 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I was wondering the same thing.

• Chesters Daddy
      11:24 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

He needs to be loyal to the fans who cares if you hurt Kemp’s feelings because he has 5 less carries just win that’s why we hired you. I don’t think it’s loyally it’s just that he can’t coach watch and see in 2 weeks everyone will come back on my side, I would love for us to win but I got more faith that stoops will screw it up than I got faith he will win

• CATandMONKEY
      11:28 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Avoid unnecessary injury? I can only speculate.

• Realme
      11:29 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Jojo is my favorite player, and I so want him to have a special senior season. But it’s not personal, it’s personnel, to quote a wise man.

• Chesters Daddy
      11:33 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

I like Jo Jo too but it would make since to run Snell 1st watch how behalf do hill wears em out Bernard gets to put on show

• Realme
      11:37 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

CD, I might agree with you, but it’s hard to tell because I can’t make sense out of the second half of your comment. 🙂

• Chesters Daddy
      11:47 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

What can’t ya understand real?

• ukjaybrat
      11:57 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

probably didnt want to get him hurt. just my guess

11. Chesters Daddy
    11:19 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Rand Paul pulled some strings lol guess they ain’t call-in him today

12. Chesters Daddy
    11:38 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Cut pikeville out must wanna get rid of me lol

13. RealCatsFan
    11:39 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Camille was a notorious storm that hit the Gulf Coast back in the 60’s. I think that name has been associated with the storm ever since.

14. RealCatsFan
    11:40 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Maybe here in Kentucky they should start naming tornadoes. Then we could have names like Bubba, Cooter, Possum…

• J-Dub421
      11:44 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Lol. 🙂

15. RogerW
    11:46 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t return your call either. You all giggle like a bunch of kids making prank calls. Also, you really expect a return call when you leave a message telling them to ask for Shannon the Dude? Heck, might as well tell them to ask for the Pink Panther or Smokey Bear.

16. Chesters Daddy
    11:59 am October 4, 2016 Permalink

Matt is definitely in the wrong David is doing a great thing at Phelps why let a kid in high school make a decision that could follow them and even cost them chances at going to college.if I was a college I’d take a deeper look into taking a kid that sets for anthems. Matt is a great guy but your taking wrong side here buddy.

17. secrick
    1:02 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

Stand for the Anthem or you don’t play for me. Just my opinion.

• KatsKlaws
      1:59 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

I guess you don’t realize how dumb that post sounds. The anthem stands for freedom, which ties back to the Constitution of the United States. Freedom means another person dosen’t have to do as you do or think like you, or protest like you. Why don’t you stop posting and actually read this thing called the Constitution. Just because someone would hypothetically “play” for you their constitutional rights aren’t negated. Therefore, you come across as sounding pure ignorant. By the way, this post isn’t any indication of my views on this subject, I just know how to respect other peoples rights.

• secrick
      2:17 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

I said just my opinion and according to you i have my opinion. Do you know how dumb your post is. STUPID

• Chesters Daddy
      2:52 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

Listen I’m all for there needs to be change but David is a man that African American teens should be looking up too. They will cover black teens disrespecting the anthem but when a young black man like David teaches them the right way to go about it they don’t want to cover it. Plus he is a former UK standout so that should be another reason to cover it. Kat’s klaw u respect people’s rights how bout respecting the people that fights for them rights.

18. secrick
    2:19 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

KATSKLAWS. I read your post again and can’t stop laughing at how dumb you are. Please read it and then mine and then go tell your mom to stop telling you what to say.