Knox sitting at UK table at McDAAG Media Day

mcdaag-uk

It should make you very happy to see Kevin Knox sitting with the four Kentucky signees at today’s McDonald’s All-American Game Media Day in Chicago.

The five-star small forward was recruited to sit with the UK guys as they take questions from the media, and he accepted the invite.

Last night, he was given BBN cookies from the UK class, seen here in this KSTV video:

John Calipari has gotta be proud of the great work his signees are doing this week.

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for Knox sitting at UK table at McDAAG Media Day

1. Sentient Third Eye
    2:07 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Even if we don’t get Knox (and we might!), this is still a great chemistry-building exercise for all the new guys we already have committed!

• WatchutalkinboutWillis
      2:09 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

I think it is very encouraging to hear of these guys trying to recruit Bamba and Knox to play with them. I hope we get both.

2. WatchutalkinboutWillis
    2:10 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

This does make me happy.

3. Bigbluedomination
    2:21 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

This looks promising, but the important question has to be, “Where is Bamba”?

4. WatchutalkinboutWillis
    2:25 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Bamba, Humphries, Richards, Wynard, SKJ, Washington, Vanderbilt, Gabriel, Knox, Diallo, SGA, Green, Mitchell….will it happen? Probably not.

5. UKALLDAY1
    2:57 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Knox aint comin …

6. Catcasey1
    3:21 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

U don’t know

7. KyleDoesSumo
    3:26 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Why would Bamba even consider Duke? After what happened with Bolden last year? All those injuries and the kid barely saw the court, fell completely off of draft boards, and likely didn’t even develop. Monk, Fox, and Bam all heavily recruited Bolden last year. I’m willing to bet, deep down, he wishes he was a Wildcat.

• DelrayCat
      3:30 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Just like I bet SKJ now wishes he had gone to Virginia, Wake, or NC State.

• WatchutalkinboutWillis
      3:37 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

I don’t bet that SKJ feels that way at all.

• KyleDoesSumo
      3:53 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

@DelrayCat – I hope SKJ doesn’t feel that way, but I could see it. It’s a full on mystery as to what happened with him this year. I’d certainly love to know how a 5 star McD’s All-American rode the pine more than Brad.

8. RealCatsFan
    4:29 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Whole new group of young Cats to get to know and hopefully they will make us love them as much as we did Fox, Bam and Monk (and Zay).

That is UK basketball under Cal – the sadness of only getting to see these talented kids for one year, tempered by the excitement of a whole new crop coming in the next year. It’s enough to make your head spin. I don’t know how Cal does it every year.

9. bigbluelamb
    4:39 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

Not to say this means anything but he acted like he wanted nothing to do with those BBN cookies lol. On the bright side he is at the UK table so that’s looking good

• WatchutalkinboutWillis
      5:04 pm March 28, 2017 Permalink

He said he is not a “sweets guy”. If he doesn’t come to UK then that will be the reason I tell myself that I didn’t even want him to come anyway.