Kentucky beats Missouri in the wildest way possible

© Denny Medley | USATSI

© Denny Medley | USATSI

I’ve seen a lot of Kentucky Football games, but this may go down as the craziest. Despite looking like a complete mess on offense most of the game, the Cats managed to beat Missouri in the wildest way possible. After a pass interference penalty as time expired, Kentucky got one last shot at the end zone, and instead of playing it safe and giving it to Benny Snell, the staff went to CJ Conrad and made Missouri pay. Conrad caught Terry Wilson’s two yard pass in the end zone to give the Cats the 15-14 win, setting up a showdown for the SEC East with Georgia next week at Kroger Field.

In his postgame interview, CJ Conrad said the staff almost switched the final play, but he told Terry Wilson to let him win the game.

There was so much that went wrong in this game, which we’ll get into as the night goes on, but what a win. What a defense. What a team.

[mobile_ad]

151 Comments for Kentucky beats Missouri in the wildest way possible

1. Ridge Runner
    7:56 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

All I can say is… OMG & CATS!

2. michaelb
    7:57 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Man I can’t say enuff about Terry believing in himself . Not gonna lie I been calling hoaks number last two weeks. Terry was so Balsy the last drive. After him taking that sack I just knew it was over . Nope , not if touchdown Terry was still trucking

• cats646
      7:58 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He played awesome!! Now if we could get our line to start blocking again

• michaelb
      8:39 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Right on bro!

• syrin23
      11:10 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He couldn’t afford to stand there over thinking and holding onto the ball like he did most of the game. He had to let the ball go early, and just react to what the defense gave him, and that’s when he looked his best.

3. cats646
    7:57 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Go cats!!!!!! Oh yea, Combatmedic, we were all right. Dumba$$

• michaelb
      8:39 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Lol yeaaa!

• CombatMedic_98
      8:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

You BUMS…he got lucky on his 10 yard out route pass…LYNN Bowden, a penalty, and the Defense saved his BUTT AGAIN…! Great win and well deserved but his pass game is disappointing.

9:09 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combatmedic98 is a poor excuse for a human. Don’t reply directly to it, that’s what it wants. Do what I do, replace poop with combatmedic98 in your daily routine. My dog took a big combatmedic98 today, for example. No room for divisive trolls here, we are UK, and it’s high time we stand proud of what our boys, including WILSON, are doing. Go Cats!

• CATandMONKEY
      8:56 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combat, seriously, Stay on Hoak’s jock and STFU

• Nickerbocker05
      9:09 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combat is and was right Terry is still a horrible Qb any way you wanna look at it, same with Eddie Gran…. even tho they came in for us in the clutch.

4:15 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

That’s a dumb statement

• cats646
      9:14 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

You’re stupid too

• CATandMONKEY
      9:23 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Terry had 100 more yards than the “Second best QB in the SEC”
      Eat it

10:32 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

T. Wilson 22/31 267 1 1 71.1
      G. Hoak 3/8 27 0 0 14.5

10:35 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Wilson was 22/31 for 267 yds 1 TD 1INT
      Hoak was 3/8 for 27 yds (thanks to Bennie) 0 TD 0 INT

4. Han
    7:58 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Everyone online is saying the refs robbed Mizzou, with just a few of their fans pointing out they lost because they didn’t get a 1st down in the second half. Personally, I think the game would’ve been different if the refs had called holding once or twice when they held Allen.

Our Defense was incredible. It gives me hope we can play with Georgia and even Bama.

We get Georgia to decide the East…in football.

• cats646
      7:59 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yessir! I personally thought the refs were terrible both ways

• Cats N Pats
      9:52 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I know we sound crazy but I agree guys. I thought on a bad day Missouri would score 14-17. The fact that we shit them out in the 2nd half is incredible

4:16 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

We “shit them out” guys

5. michaelb
    7:59 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yea play calling was suspect all game but they got the most important play call & executed it right . Could you imagine if that woulda been incomplete? Gran would have been crucified at the air port

• cats646
      8:00 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Very true

• T-wah
      8:15 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I thought it was a great call. Benny was not emotionally right tonight. Everyone expected him to get the ball on the final play. I think the Missou defense would have stuffed him again. Genius call to do something else. Conrad (if Bowden was not open) was the perfect choice. Unbelievable!

• michaelb
      8:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yea !!

• RealCatsFan
      8:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Well, we have to be honest with ourselves though. If the pass had not connected, we would be crucifying Gran for not going to Benny. It was a gutsy call and it worked! But it didn’t against TAMU.

• michaelb
      9:07 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Right on brother!!!

• kjd
      9:58 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

The 4th down attempt is the worst, but Stoops decided. I think Gran calls a good game, but we’re not executing. Dropped balls by Baker. Missed throws to open receivers it not even seeing open receivers. Listen to Jeff Vicaro (spelling?) on the radio during a game. He’s points out the blunders. Offensive line is struggling. However, it’s all things that could be improved.
      I didn’t understand the extended playing time Hoak. He whiffed. That debate is settled. Wilson’s the QB.
      Second worst call was using third string QB on 4th down. Why not Benny in wildcat?

• CATandMONKEY
      10:23 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Jeff Piecoro

6. bigbluebanana
    7:59 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Where’s combatmedic98? Lol

• cats646
      8:01 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He’s calming Gunnar’s nerves right now. He will be on here when Gunnar’s satisfied

• makeitstop
      8:14 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

In defense of Medic, while Hoak looked like a guy w 2 months of rust, Benny had more running room immediately bc he is a threat to throw, as the SEC analysts were saying. I wouldn’t write Gunnar off for that reason – and he needs to get ready bc that was a poor performance – but when it counted Terry got it done and that’s all that matters. Just win, baby.

8:30 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Nice try but there is no defense for Medic the loser.

8:46 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

This^^^

7. ukwildcat1991
    8:00 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I need new shorts!

8. 4everUKblue
    8:01 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Medic come get your crow, LOSER!

• Middy
      8:20 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Medic is too “terrified” to take his medicine. The coward will probably change his screen name again. I’m pretty sure Fukstick is an available handle.

• CombatMedic_98
      8:55 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

You’re still a turd and Wilson got saved again…!

9:51 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I’ll have to take a good combat medic first thing in the morning, gotta take my dog out for her last combat medic. LMFAO Thanks bigbluebanana, that feels much better.

11:27 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

See!? Do that instead of talking combatmedic98 to him. (See what I did there?) His little ego can’t handle when no one talks to him here, that’s because he has no friends in real life.

9. davis2319
    8:02 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

If we win next week, there will not be a dry eye in the place and Lexington will be a riot zone

10. cats646
    8:03 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Man they had Benny’s number tonight. But I think Terry Gained a lot of confidence and our passing game will pick up so they can’t put 10 in the box. I’m so proud of Benny and the cats! Oh, and how about Terrrrryyy Touchdooooowwwwwwnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cats646
      8:04 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

And CJ!!!!

• cats646
      8:04 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

And Lynn!!!!!!

• cats646
      8:05 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Oh oh oh, and the best defense in the freakin nation!!!!

• makeitstop
      8:07 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

CJ is an NFL TE, I can’t phantom why we don’t go to him more but hey, let’s say we were saving it for when we needed it!

• cats646
      8:13 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Ha! I agree we don’t use him near enough.

11. east-ky-boy
    8:04 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I wanna personally apologize for speaking negative about Wilson. We all as a fan base get frustrated at times. Is he there yet? No, but neither is any other qb we have. He made the right plays at the end to put us in position to win. Go big blue. Man enough to say I was wrong and glad to say that.

Side note: how about Bowden!!!!

8:22 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Well said man. You weren’t as bad as combatmedic98, frustration is understandable. That dude just goes too far with personal attacks on players and commenters. And, he dogs the team he’s a “fan” of, no place for chickenshit people like that.

• CombatMedic_98
      8:56 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Apologize to you all like you all are somebody special…LOL…you all are funny

8:32 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Takes a big man to apologize east-ky…respect! I love me some Bowden!

8:34 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Banana is right medic, who is also slater, is the worst kind of troll. It will become obvious he is slater when basketball season comes around.

• CombatMedic_98
      8:57 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

9:13 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combatmedic98 is literally wearing a fedora right now. His shirt is stained with Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

• CombatMedic_98
      9:40 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Dude quit stalking me…

11:30 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He thinks I’m stalking him guys, reality is I just can’t escape his stupidity in here, it’s everywhere I look. When he comments, I have no choice but to come in and translate what he really means. He may pretend he’s a medic on here, but he’s really just a poor little fella with no life.

• CATandMONKEY
      8:59 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Props EKY-Boy. Go Cats!

9:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

That last comment but medic proves hands down that medic is slater, he said that very same thing to me during basketball season. He’s a sad little boy.

12. makeitstop
    8:04 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Gran had some shaky calls – 4th down calls, 3 straight passes w Gunnar in series 1, the conversion but whoa that was a perfect call. And ballsy. Credit where it’s due. Perfectly executed and well called. I’m hoarse.

13. dhard
    8:05 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I am 55 years old and I have endured so many losses like that and it feels good to get one like that.

• makeitstop
      8:10 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Same. And how much did that implosion look like our historical collapses?? Weird being on the other side… And way better!

14. davis2319
    8:07 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

And BTW, our defense is a top 5 defense in the country. No first downs for Missouri in the 2nd half? That’s insane. For a team that averaged 35 points a game, our defense made them look so inferior and lost! With this defense, we will be in every game for the rest of the season with a chance to win. Today being a prime example!

15. CoachCat
    8:08 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I’ll admit it. Wilson did what he needed to do that last drive. He’s the right man at QB

• USMC5150
      8:18 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I agree but I definitely think Wilson having to watch Gunner worked!

• henderblue
      8:30 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

USMC5150…you may be on to something right there. It sure didn’t hurt anything. Combatidiot is nowhere to be found. It’s so hilarious!!! Go Cats. Bring on the Dawgs

8:36 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I’m with you henderblue, medic/slater is staring at his Gunnar Hoak poster about now. Go Cats and I love Bowden!!

• damage_control
      11:03 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He was playing great when he got benched so I’ll go on record that “watching Gunnar” didn’t do squat to help Terry on that last drive!

16. Memphis UK Cat
    8:08 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I have to apologize to Nick R. I still think Terry needs to make better decisions but wow that was cold throw at the end. I eat crow.

17. bailey000
    8:08 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I don’t know what to say. If Terry figured out on that last drive that he can be a winner than we can’t be beat. That’s all we have needed was for him to be confident. You can tell he sees these open throws and doesn’t pull the trigger. That kid is so talented, I prey he figures out how could he could be. Defense is the best in the country. None better. Alabama does not have a better defense. Gran looked dumb until the last drive. He made a good play call on the screen to Benny. Not all Gran’s fault though because the QB play is so inconsistent. So proud of this team continuing to fight and get the win. A lot of championship traits were showed tonight. Go Big Blue. Get Up. I love my team

18. dhard
    8:09 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Defense gets the game ball tonight and Lynn Bowden deserves one as well

19. big cat
    8:09 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Terry did much better and D as well played great. This is the kind of win I needed. I ate some crow. I get frustrated like many do on here….because I do love the cats…we all want them to win.

20. runningunnin.454
    8:11 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Ya’ll remember when I called that score, 15-14…remember?

• runningunnin.454
      8:13 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Ha ha ha ha doubt anybody picked that.
      Terry, Lynn, C.J.
      CLUTCH.

• makeitstop
      8:17 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

lol that’s true – u did. I thought u were one drink ahead.

21. RealCatsFan
    8:13 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Can we set up a GoFundMe to help KSR buy a couple more hamsters to spin that wheel that runs the website?

22. Alleykat16
    8:15 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I’m not going to say a word about the people who said all the crap leading up to this game. #GO BIG BLUE! 7-1 Tied for first place in the east. With Georgia coming to Lexington, KY in one week.

23. BlueGrassBrass
    8:16 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I shit my pants too. No really. I did. Held it most of the second half.. and I had to do a quick wipe right as time ran out in regulation. But I got to see the glorious ending.

24. RealCatsFan
    8:17 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Couple hot takes:

1. If not for a BS call in the Vandy game, this would be the second consecutive game where Lynn Bowden has run a kickoff return in for a score.

2. Did anyone think that failed 2-point conversion was going to come back to haunt us?

3. I think we should go to a hurry-up style offense like that 2-minute drill we ran for the winning drive. I think Terry operates much better in hurry-up mode where he has less time to over-analyze things. He just looked much more comfortable and in the flow. Maybe it was because he KNEW he had to pass and there were no decisions to make. Whatever it was, it worked! GO CATS! Let’s shock the world and beat UGA too!

• dhard
      8:21 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I agree with your thoughts. Hurry up and keeps defenses off balance.

• runningunnin.454
      8:23 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

No. 3…good point.

• Le Docteur
      8:46 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

No. 1 is wrong. It was a good holding call in the Vandy game. No. 3 is right, IMHO. Terry is better when he doesn’t have to make a decision.

• damage_control
      11:06 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Seriously Le Docteur?!? STFU already idiot!! You were all over the boards whining for Gunnar all week. Well, you got your wish and HE SUCKED!!! Shut up, eat your crow, and get on the Terry bandwagon before you get run over.

11:32 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Keep showing these trolls there’s no place for them here. We are Kentucky, they are just sad.

25. Shively1978
    8:19 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

This defense has been amazing. Everyone said yeah right when they said they where coming back to win the east at the end of last year but now they are one game away against the best overall team in the east it will be tough but it’s at home and you know this defense will give it there all. Either way proud of this D way to go guys.

26. dhard
    8:19 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Why has Lynn Bowden not been returning punts all year?

• runningunnin.454
      8:29 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Good point; I was thinking it was our game plan to run away from the punt, and let it roll inside the five.

27. RealCatsFan
    8:20 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Loved hearing Stoops saying that this team is “Not Fragile”. Bachman Turner Overdrive has an awesome tune by that name. SHould become our theme song. Google it!

28. makeitstop
    8:20 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Mizzou is a really bad defense. Thank God. But our D is as good as that Art Still/Kovach D I remember growing up. Our offensive problems can’t be overlooked but that shit can start Monday. Tonite we drink!

29. Le Docteur
    8:22 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I hope that last drive and the miraculous finish helps restore Wilson’s confidence. We are gonna need him if we’re gonna beat Georgia. Which we ARE.

30. RLK
    8:23 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Grateful we won. I imagine if Terry hadn’t completed that final pass, there would have been a huge outcry that Benny didn’t get the ball.

• nbarks88
      8:35 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Should not have been any question. Short yardage run defense was on point for Mizzou. That was the smartest call and correct call Gran has made all season.

• makeitstop
      8:38 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yep best call of the day.

31. BluKudzu
    8:25 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Number 1 in the SEC East.
    Bulldog beat down coming on Saturday.
    We are going to Atlanta.
    We finally got the respect we need, thank you defense.
    Big Blue Wrecking Crew.
    Awesome.

32. RLK
    8:25 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Grateful we won. However, I imagine there would have been a huge outcry that Benny didn’t get the ball if that final pass was incomplete

• BlueDeuce
      8:45 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I was yellng not to give him the ball… everyone was expecting that!

• michaelb
      8:53 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yea

33. 4everUKblue
    8:28 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

How fitting was it that CJ Conrad caught the game winning TD pass? I’m just glad someone finally introduced Eddie Gran to CJ. Maybe he can call some plays to target him more in the future…..now that they’ve met.

34. Kat4Life
    8:28 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Amazing win….among the most improbable ever. Defense is absolutely stout. As is Bowden. Georgia will be a handful.

35. Booby Petrino
    8:29 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Just dropped in to say suck it, medic

36. henderblue
    8:32 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Where’s BigolBluedumbass and CombatSlater?

8:38 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He’s in hiding and thinking up a new username.

• CombatMedic_98
      9:01 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

You bums were 00:00 seconds from eating your CROW and succumbing to the inconsistency of TW…thanks to LB and the Defense, he was able to hit the 5 n out route (in his range of 10 or less) and win the game…

9:15 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Now he’s calling UK bums! Hmmm, sounds like he’s not really a fan, sounds like he’s just a fat, loser troll still holding his V card after 42 years.

• CombatMedic_98
      9:39 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

And still a bum as usual

10:39 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combatmedic98 can’t take it when we troll him guys. It hurts his feelings. My sources tell me he is currently crying in the shower, trying to wash away the pain.

• henderblue
      9:14 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Lol Slater. Oh but we’re not eating crow. Tell me, what’s it taste like? Hahahaha!!

• cats646
      9:20 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Gunnar literally underthrew a 7 and out route by 4 feet.

9:59 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

medic/slater has no good come backs, he’s a defeated little boy just like the entire Missouri football team. Crying on his mama’s apron…lol

• CATandMONKEY
      10:30 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

To paraphrase Medic from last week after Stoops announced Hoak would play:

I am literally crying and laughing right now I am so happy.

Schadenfreude can be a wonderful thing when people like Medic walk this Earth.

11:34 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Pretty sure combatmedic98 doesn’t walk, he goes through life on his knees.

37. makeitstop
    8:37 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I hope they gave Lynn Bowden the game ball btw bc he carried us. We hv some big time playmakers on both sides.

38. Shively1978
    8:37 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Did you see the 250000 smile from Stoops at the end if the game. He made that money with no time on the clock.

39. dcforuk
    8:39 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Now faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see! I love that this team could care less what others think. What they are hoping for absolutely includes victories but it is bigger than that. They are certain that they will play for each other and their coaches and that they will be certain of what they don’t see. They did not necessarily see how they would be victorious but they were certain of what they did not see. There’s still plenty of room on the boat of Kentucky football faith for more of you. Do you want to join us! We will welcome you with open arms. Drop your criticism and negativity and join us! It is pretty fun to enjoy the ride win or lose. Come join us!

40. KYcats11
    8:49 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

GO BIG BLUE!!!

41. Le Docteur
    8:49 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Waiting for the revolution to oust Gran promised by all the KSR staff if he didn’t give the ball to Benny on that last play. Did it already happen? Has Gran been fired?

42. Vile_Revolver
    8:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Yep, Terry should silence the critics.

43. Jesus H. Chrysler
    8:56 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Defense was money tonight but that club added about 6 seconds to Kash’s forty time

44. Shively1978
    8:58 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He is I was just joking. But in all seriousness he us a great defensive coach. Gran is a good running back coach. We need an Offensive Coordinator. Can you imagine with this D we really could have been a playoff team. I say could cause I think we can beat Georgia but no one is beating Bama. And I hate Bama

• BluKudzu
      9:26 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

If we run the table, for the rest of this season’s schedule, ther is no reason why we can’t be in the playoffs.
      Losing the SEC championship game, has put a few teams in the playoffs.
      Who knows?

45. michaelb
    9:06 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

This win solidifies our team so much , every guy that took the field tonight will be bonded forever – strong enough to beat Georgia!!! #weareuk

46. Cat68
    9:09 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Most of game was gross and hard to watch but the last drive looked like Gran decided to let the players decide the outcome and not his idiotic play calling.

47. bigbluebanana
    9:12 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

He’s not a medic and he’s never seen combat. Only combat he likes is when we address him directly so he can complain…gives him someone to talk to for once. He’s just some neck beard in his moms basement eating hot pockets and looking at pictures of Hoak. He draws erotic fan fiction of him. He gets nothing if we don’t talk to him directly.

• CombatMedic_98
      9:36 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Got you dont I…

9:56 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Man I think you nailed medic/slater bbbanana. Be right back I’ve got to go take a steaming combat medic and wipe my slater….lol

10:43 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

There ya go 4everUKblue, don’t forget to flush, no one likes to walk into a bathroom with a big ol’ combatmedic98 floating about. My sources say he ripped up his posters of Hoak and now he’s taking it out on his mom and the dinner she cooked him tonight.

48. gasman01
    9:25 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

We need to bring every trick play we have next week.

49. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
    9:29 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

CombatMedic_98″Hi I’m CombatMedic_98 and I’m super racist”, everyone else “wait a minute I thought this was AA”.

• CombatMedic_98
      9:37 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I like white peoples…why are saying that dude…!

10:45 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Combatmedic98 isn’t as racist as I once thought, his real problem is Hoak won’t retweet his homages. Like, he for sure doesn’t like black people like me, but he wants Hoak’s love a little more.

11:47 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

So you’re saying he wants to suck on Hoaks big combatmedic?

• CATandMONKEY
      12:03 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

There is nothing large about combatmedic except his capacity for ignorance and sheer stupidity.

• Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
      3:03 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

I still can’t believe he told Hoak he needed a “sample” for science. When he planned to use half of it on himself and (finally founding a reason to crawl out of his parents basement) sneak attack the other half on his mother so he’d have a brother to drop passes from. I finally realized why he’s combat medic, he’s so lame he couldn’t even get a real position on any of the games he plays so he made one up. And 98 is the year his mom was born.

50. timtim1960
    9:30 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Terry grew up that drive . Hopefully it’s the start of him not being afraid to make a play congrats to the team and that defense for not giving up a first down in the second half . I’ve not seen that by a ky defense. Great team win

51. Kat4Life
    9:48 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

When was the last time we were top 10 in football and basketball at the same time ??

• syrin23
      11:37 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I read an article about this. If you look, almost NO programs in the country have top basketball and top football programs at the same time. Not just this year. EVER! If UK breaks into the top ten this week, we will be the only program in the top ten in both.

52. henderblue
    10:17 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I guess there were no Missouri fans rushing the field after the game, right?

53. 4everUKblue
    10:29 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

This is for you Slater.

C/ATT YDS YDS TD Int QBR
    T. Wilson 22/31 267 1 1 71.1
    G. Hoak 3/8 27 0 0 14.5
    TEAM 25/39 294 1 1 —

54. bigbluebanana
    10:46 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

What a game! That last play almost made me combatmedic98 my pants! Go Cats!

11:49 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

I stepped in a big pile of dog combatmedic98, now I can’t get the dog combatmedic98 off my shoes.