Keeping Up with Cal: Breeder’s Cup Edition

It was a busy weekend in Kentucky with some tricks and a big treat. Instead of focusing on the former, let’s look at a day with our favorite treat and first Grand Slam winner, American Pharoah, through the eyes of one of AP’s closest comrades and our very own, John Calipari. Because how else should two winners spend their Saturday other than in the life of luxury surrounded by the biggest name’s in horse racing?

Just Cal and all of his friends. Why can’t we all live like him?

What a coach, what a horse. You’ve got friends in high places Cal.

It looks like Cal and Pharoah have something in common? Too much winning in one pic!

“I’m jacked.” Best quote of the day.

Article written by Kelsey Mattingly

Drew Franklin is my spirit animal. @kelseyKSR

7 Comments for Keeping Up with Cal: Breeder’s Cup Edition

1. BenHur
    4:42 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Baller shoes.

• Clinton Kelly
      5:06 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Sweet…..just dont match…..UNLESS……theyr’e boots…….which they aren’t……but if they were…..

2. Hrrrick Piteeeeeenooooo not
    5:04 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

So, does Cal get the same Keeneland benefits I received while King of Thoroughbredalot?

3. Will Musteilm Them
    5:07 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

My name says it all. Eliminate the camels. And their Jockeys.

4. Dawn Korr Leone
    5:19 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Yankees wear pinstripes. Southerners wear Sundy Best burial tuxes.

When can we dress like a Pharmaseutical salesman?

5. Dawn Nal trump
    5:32 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

My father gave me a small loan (it was a million dollar loan back when minimum wage was less than $2.65 per hour).

Today, that loan from DADDY would be worth 4 million. I don’t want you to know that.

I also don’t want you to know the truth which is: I declared PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY 3 THREE TIMES. THREE times…….I…COMB OVER Donald Trump…………Bankrupt.

Yes, the USA IS MY Monopoly Board Game.

And, my favorite phrsse – once – but I was too dumb to patent is: Your’e Fired

And you want to vote for that?

Currently, Our USA has a K’Trillion dollar debt!

Under Geo W. BUSH, it was a KaZillion, but….( the cum rag caught nothing).

Get this right fans.

• Joe
      8:47 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Dude…just stop. Get off here with your bullsh*t political comments.