Kash Daniel commits to KENTUCKY

kash-daniel-uk

Paintsville’s Kash Daniel picked Kentucky this afternoon in a ceremony at his school. He is Mark Stoops’ third All-American commitment from the state in the 2016 class.

YAHTZEE!!!!

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for Kash Daniel commits to KENTUCKY

1. Red River Saga
    1:11 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

2. MWoo
    1:15 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

God Bless America, my home sweet home!!!!! Hell Yeah! Eat a dick gamecocks!

3. Bullitt County UK fan
    1:17 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

This is great and very exciting but until football comes up with an early signing period, you can’t get your hopes up too high and expect all these kids to play for us. Now, I don’t see Kash Daniel decommitting and going elsewhere, but it has always seemed like with the talented in-state guys and even players from Ohio, that Stoops recruits them early and gets commitments, and then later come the Ohio States and the Auburns and Alabamas of the world later on, just to take our players that have verbally committed. Anyways, this is a huge get for the program, Yahtzee indeed.

4. Jet
    1:28 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

A great day for UK. Coaches are really having a success with this recruiting class. As #3 said, without an early signing date it’s premature to celebrate too much. But, this is a great position to be in.

5. Trailer Trash
    1:48 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

No way a kid from Paintsville and eyes that close together is going anywhere but UK. At least he never has to worry about a bowl game.

• DylanG
      1:50 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Aw, another UL fan is upset.

• Tut
      2:04 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

L-ville tried to recruit him? He doesn’t have their entrance requirements.(Arrest record)

• Trailer Trash
      5:24 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Well no duh I’m from Dville just look at my name. Now can you all do me a favor and get the…….what was it supermarket courtyard to legalize me marrying my aunt.

6. Texas Wildcat
    1:49 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Awesome and YAHTZEE, baby!! Can’t wait to watch these recruits on the field!

7. david robinette
    2:27 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

I’ve played against Kash just bout all my life I’m from paintsville and I’m glad that I seen someone so dedicated to football and loves it as much as he does play college football good luck Kash your hometown will be supporting you

8. Flippy23
    3:38 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Great to have an in-state stud stick around…….

9. Calm down
    6:46 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Chill out, he ain’t all that, he’ll end up at UPIKE before his Junior year, there’s no real competition in this area so of course he looks like stud, when he goes up against the bigger stronger faster players, even all the 2 and 3 star kids, the coaches will see it and so will he.

• DylanG
      7:05 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Do you UL fans have anything better to do? Are UL sports that boring that you have to spend half of your day on a UK site?

10. 5 and 7
    8:27 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

Who gets to 10 career solo tackles first, Elam,or the next great thing, Kash Daniel. Just another in state hick who thinks he will be the guy to turn around the armpit of college football. He he see the reality soon enough.

• Hey Numbnuts!
      11:30 am July 5, 2015 Permalink

Out of the leading 69 college football players in the category of solo tackles last season guess how many of them play tackle. That would be exactly ZERO. Do you know how football works?

11. j.catfanforlife
    3:23 am July 5, 2015 Permalink

Loserville fans are the worst. Wanna hate on us when a recruit picks us,when they never had a chance, and get all excited when a transfer ends up in their lap when no one else wanted to take them cause of their checkered past. Wow.