Josh Allen doing Josh Allen things in the NFL

(© Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports)

(© Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports)

Josh Allen is living in the Miami Dolphins’ backfield tonight, just as he lived in opposing backfields last season as the star of Kentucky’s defense.

Nothing has changed now that he is in Week 3 of the NFL preseason:

Joe Buck wants to know why six teams passed on him.

Allen currently has three tackles, two for a loss, at halftime. The Dolphins are lucky it’s not worse.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Josh Allen doing Josh Allen things in the NFL

1. runningunnin.454
    10:34 pm August 22, 2019 Permalink

Josh Rosen caught a break; doesn’t look like Josh is going to play 2nd half…whew.

2. DelrayCat
    12:18 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

He good.
    Josh stay healthy and he is Rookie of the Year…maybe even Pro Bowlin.

3. Clyde X
    7:36 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

NFL refs do not allow offensive line to hold defensive linemen. Unlike SEC refs allowing offensive linemen (other than UK linemen) to hold UK defensive linemen. Josh will be a beast in the NFL. GO BIG BLUE.

4. RealCatsFan
    7:38 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

Why didn’t they play him in the second half? Are they saving him since it’s an exhibition game? The difference without him was like night and day.

• Ross7035
      8:45 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

it’s the preseason. why would u want him to risk injury to play in a meaningless game? I hope he doesn’t play a snap in the 4th game. he makes his money in the regular season. only thing I am pissed about is I am Tampa bay bucs season ticket holder and I cant figure out for the life of me why we passed on this future NFL hall of Famer. at least we got mike Edward’s and he is starting a strong safety.

• RealCatsFan
      8:52 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

I don’t really follow NFL, but that’s kind of what I figured.

• runningunnin.454
      9:16 am August 23, 2019 Permalink

Yep, I was surprised he played so much in the first half. Lot of money out there in a preseason game.

5. Ned T.
    12:52 pm August 23, 2019 Permalink

Never NFL. My Sundays are way better!