Join us at Whitaker Bank Ballpark! (Friday Show Thread)

We’re getting ready for KSR night at the ballpark by doing our morning show at the ballpark, so come out and join us for two hours of a live remote broadcast from the Legends’ home field. We’ll be back tonight to toss out the first pitch and boo Tim Tebow as the Legends take on Tebow’s Columbia Fireflies.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list

Article written by Drew Franklin

24 Comments for Join us at Whitaker Bank Ballpark! (Friday Show Thread)

1. runningunnin.454
    10:06 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Hooo Aaaah, moderation right off the bat,
    Can’t win.

2. CATandMONKEY
    10:38 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Quiet times on the thread today. Everyone must be at the ballpark.
    Mommy Squommy

• Taking a day off today and yesterday and getting ready for the holiday here, but taking a break from packing. We’re taking the daughter to a youth rally this weekend.

• CATandMONKEY
      11:16 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Have a great and blessed rally.
      Girls out of school. Having new fridge and outdoor furniture delivered today . Fridge will be a tight fit. Circular saw is at the ready.
      Perfect ballgame weather!

3. J-Dub421
    10:52 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Of former UK guys, I’d say Liggins or MKG would be decent at guarding LeBron. (Not that they could stop him mind you, but they could make him work for it.) Both would be giving up some size, but they have long arms, are quick, and both are tenacious defenders. If I remember correctly, TJ did a decent job guarding LeBron a couple of years ago; he has the size and strength too.

• What if there was TJ, MKG, or Deandre on hm with AD or Nerlens at the rim?

• J-Dub421
      11:07 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

LeBron would still score some points because he’s really really good, but he would be frustrated and his shooting percentage would go down. I think he would respect them though, as they are all good defenders (clean and don’t take cheap shots on dudes).

4. Typical Mattie Bangs: is not married but is perfectly comfortable telling a married dude that holding hands in bed is weird. 🤦‍♂️

• J-Dub421
      11:02 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

When’s the last time Matt even had a serious long-term relationship? I bet it’s been years.

• runningunnin.454
      11:07 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

I love me, I think I’m grand, when I’m with me, I hold my hand.
      Am I listening to Oprah?

5. Tough night for the Bat Cats last night. Hopefully they’ll get back on track today.

The Wyndham jerseys at the Tebow game are kind of funny, but it’s also kind of silly since Tim had already killed us in that game.

Please everyone remember and honor our fallen heroes on Memorial Day and pray for their families. God bless, fellow Cat fans!

• J-Dub421
      11:05 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

I actually like Tebow. He seems really nice, and I don’t think it’s an act. (No one can fake it without slipping this long.) Also, he’s pretty easy on the eyes.

• I agree he’s a great dude. I’ll leave the beauy pageant evaluating to you JDub. 😉

• J-Dub421
      11:08 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

He’s pretty, just sayin’. 🙂

• runningunnin.454
      11:09 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

When your heart’s on fire, smoke gets in your eyes.

• Booby Petrino
      11:23 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

I went to the game last night bc I love looking at Tebow 🙂 I feel bad for the guy, he is no nice and people give him such a hard time. He was the only player getting heckled yesterday. Smack talk is a part of sports, I get it…but Tebow is the only one receiving it from the fans of these little baseball games. Idk why people love to be so negative about him.

6. CatManDo
    11:20 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

I say this with an unblemished record of heterosexuality, that’s a good looking man.

7. runningunnin.454
    11:26 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

For anyone to imply impropriety about Stansbury without proof is irresponsible. That approached actionable libel.

8. J-Dub421
    11:42 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Those are some serious accents.

9. J-Dub421
    11:44 am May 26, 2017 Permalink

Ha! I love J-Rock, he’s hilarious.