Jefferson County Public Schools will not turn on the Friday night lights this weekend.
As protestors gather downtown following the Breonna Taylor decision, Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer has put the city under a curfew from 9 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. through the weekend. Typically his school football games do not conclude until after 9 p.m., forcing schools to make some adjustments at the eleventh hour.
In total 17 games in the Louisville area have been postponed, with many of the games kicking off Saturday morning.
- Frederick Douglass at Ballard, 11 a.m. Saturday
- Manual at North Bullitt, 11 a.m. Saturday
- Bullitt Central at Fairdale, 11 a.m. Saturday
- Kentucky Country Day at Southern, 11 a.m. Saturday
- Iroquois at Doss, 11 a.m. Saturday
- Carroll County at Shawnee, 11:30 a.m. Saturday
- Central at Meade County, noon Saturday
- Providence at Holy Cross, noon Saturday
- Male at Butler, 3 p.m. Saturday
- Seneca at Atherton, 3 p.m. Saturday
- DeSales at Henry County, 7:30 p.m. Saturday
- Western at Pleasure Ridge Park, 1 p.m. Sunday
- John Hardin at Valley, 3 p.m. Sunday
- Waggener at North Oldham, 7:30 p.m. Oct. 2
- Trinity at St. X, 7:30 p.m. Oct. 2
- South Oldham at Jeffersontown, 7 p.m. Oct. 30
- Fern Creek at Eastern, 7 p.m. Nov. 6