Jeff Goodman’s gut says Bolden will choose Kentucky

goodman

Jeff Goodman and UK go together like…well, oil and water, but this morning, the ESPN Insider shared his prediction on which school Marques Bolden will pick:

8 Comments for Jeff Goodman’s gut says Bolden will choose Kentucky

1. Twick39
    12:22 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

Goodman has a face that you just want to punch.

• TonyMontana
      1:05 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

He has a face that looks like it was punched with an ugly stick. Then a frying pan. Then it melted a little bit. Jeff Goodman? More like half John Goodman & half Ray Romano. Mean? Yes. Accurate? Yes. Uncalled For? Yes. Apologize? Yes.

2. Sentient Third Eye
    12:32 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

I hope his gut is correct, and it’s not just that burrito he at at lunch yesterday.

3. Chaz
    12:45 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

Hi Mr Goodman. I’m glad you and many other sports writers can make a good living with your mystical powers of knowing what is an 18 y/o’s head. I congratulate you on your success. The fans seem to want it.

4. morristown wildcat
    12:46 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

Is this the kiss of death if Goodman says UK? I hope not, and hopefully this will also not be the curse de Lemond!

5. Mathlete
    12:48 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

This quarter on my desk says 2 out of three that Bolden goes to UK. Its odds are on equal footing with anyone else’s guesses outside of the Bolden family (and probably the coaches who would know by now if his LOI came in)

6. SoCalCat
    1:02 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

Well, if it really is Mom versus Cal, then I think Mom wins unless Cal’s three part mini-series swayed Mom in a different direction 🙂 .

7. BigBlueSwagger
    1:04 pm May 19, 2016 Permalink

I was talking to my dog who was paying no attention to me whatsoever and told her if she looked at me, I’d know Bolden was choosing UK. She looked at me! So, it’s pretty much a guarantee. Right?