Jedrick Wills Makes the ESPN Jr300

Jedrick Wills, an OT out of Lafayette High School, was bumped up to a five-star prospect in Rivals.com’s 2017 rankings earlier this month and now the analysts at ESPN are showing him some love too. ESPN/Scout released their Junior 300 today which is  rankings of , you guessed it, the top 300 juniors in America. Jedrick Wills was the only Kentuckian to make the list, coming in at #81.

Wills is a teammate of all-American UK commit Landon Young which means Lafayette’s 3 star quarterback, Walker Wood, has the easiest job in the state. Oh and by the way Wills was one of the attendees of this past weekend’s Friday Night Lights camp that produced two commitments. With Kentucky quickly becoming Offensive Lineman U, Jedrick Wills could be the next big thing in Lexington but to get him Stoops is going to need to beat Alabama, Florida, Florida State, South Carolina, Louisville and Notre Dame, among others.

It wouldn’t be the first time.

Article written by Andrew Cassady

Follow me @ACassady_KSR

8 Comments for Jedrick Wills Makes the ESPN Jr300

1. Leuther
    8:33 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

Better get started now making a helmet big enough to fit him…

• Leuther
      9:06 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

But I wouldn’t say it to his face, cuz he’d stomp my ass.

2. fatbrat
    9:06 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

I don’t put much stock in ESPN/Scout rankings. For example 247 sports has Tee Higgins WR at #24 and ESPN has him ranked #84. One or the other has no clue, my money says ESPN is the failure. Getting this kid(Willis) will be another big success for coach.

• Dude
      9:09 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

ESPN had John Wall ranked 6th, with guys like Avery Bradley ranked above him. I never trust their rankings…

3. NoelGallagher
    9:21 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

guy in the shorts needs to buy some shoes and jeans.

4. Wow
    9:28 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

Did he play Sloth in The Goonies?

5. The only problem is we’re getting so deep on the O line will there be playing time? Hah! Just kidding, but dang I wish Damien Harris had been watching this. However, I’ll say it again…we want those who want to be here. Come block for Boom & Barker, Jedrick (if Boom’s not in the NFL by the time you get here)!

• Tampa satchel
      12:24 pm July 22, 2015 Permalink

If harris doesn’t see the field as a frosh, then he knows he’s welocme to come back home.