Jay Bilas, Jason Taylor and John Robic (Monday Show Thread)

bilas

KSR is live from the John Calipari Fantasy Camp tournament in Rupp Arena this morning with an exciting show lined up for you, radio listeners. Matt will be joined by Jay Bilas and his fantasy camp teammate Jason Taylor in the first hour, and then he’ll hand the reins over to Ryan and me in the second hour for color commentary of his game at 11:15. John Robic will stop by to analyze Matt’s game, too. It’s going to be a fun one.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Topics include:

WKYH (600 am) Paintsville
WLSI (900 am) Pikeville
WPRT (960 am) Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240 am) Somerset
WTCW (920 am) Whitesburg
WBTH (1400 am) Williamson, WV

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WMTL (870 am) Leitchfield 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WPAD (99.5 fm/1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

Article written by Drew Franklin

138 Comments for Jay Bilas, Jason Taylor and John Robic (Monday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    10:01 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I think Kenny Walker meant to give the paper with ‘323’ on it to Tom Leach for the Leach Report’s prediction contest (Max Smith passing yards)… I used 323 and won a Donantos Pizza! So close to hitting the John Short spread, but I loved Matt calling John Short a liberal on the pregame show!

2. UK_JB
    10:01 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

So how is John Robic’s hair looking this year? Hopefully you won’t have a bloody shoe again uncle matt.

Can we still talk Louisville hate week?

3. MrWildcat
    10:03 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Where is WCS in this pic

4. Fake_TG_Thunder_Shuck
    10:03 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

It will be hot today, so don’t wear tight fitting shirts.

5. doubleDfence
    10:03 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

“The opening line of (-7.5) for Louisville is partially why big money guys wait at casinos for opening lines to be released” -KSR Motley Fool

6. Jake In Pittsburgh
    10:05 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I work at a mortgage company in Pittsburgh PA and Friday after the show I go for a smoke break where a man noticed my shirt (UK coaches Polo. Plug op for the best place for UK gear… Fan outfitters!) and says that he has family on the Basketball team. The man is LARGE and White, so I assumed none of the players and asked him who. He then tells me he Is John Robic’s 1st cousin, after some small talk about the upcoming BBall season I say, “did you know that your cousins hair has its own twitter page?” He commenced to Laugh Hysterically for 5 mins and the only thing I can get from what he is saying through his laughter is “I want his hair SSOOO bad!”

7. Kidnut
    10:06 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

This team has almost as many players as a Billy G team.

8. Ridge Runner
    10:06 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

WCS had to see a man about a dog. No worries.

9. Homestead Fred
    10:07 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Still no show link! : (

10. trey
    10:07 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I agree with UK_JB, bring on the Loserville hate!

11. UK_JB
    10:08 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Is there a small wireless head set that uncle matt can wear during the game?

12. Delk for 3
    10:08 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ask Jason Taylor about his opinion on Rex Ryan and if he thinks he can win big again with the Jets. Also, get his opinion on who he thinks will win the Super Bowl.

13. quickie
    10:09 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON DAMNIT

14. Delk for 3
    10:11 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

So, do you now think Sean Woods deserves an apology from #BBN? If you can see the difference b/w this year’s team and last year’s, you would think that Sean Woods saw that last year’s team was lacking something.

15. BackDoorSlider.com
    10:11 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Sean Woods might have been right in his comments last year.

16. Shane
    10:12 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I bet we will have to listen all show about Matt’s awesome week and all the celebrities he met and all the cool things he done. This show is becoming more of a summary of Matt’s life than UK sports.

17. Delk for 3
    10:12 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

13 — Some people like you will never learn. We love basketball — first and foremost.

18. inlinefor9
    10:14 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Randle’s nickname should just be “Woah”

19. Joe knows
    10:15 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

wonder if Matt would have talked UK football instead of basketball if UK football had a chance to beat UofL Saturday. IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON DAMNIT!!

20. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:15 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Can you ask Jay where I can get one of his Duke jerseys? I can’t find it on the NCAA store.

21. Delk for 3
    10:16 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, so Louisville is a 13 point favorite. That seems about right. A big difference than what Tony Vanetti thought about a week ago. He said Louisville would easily be a 20+ point favorite.

22. Ridge Runner
    10:16 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Trying to connect Jason Taylor and UK Basketball Camp. Was it just as simple…it was a camp and he likes basketball or? No big deal just curious…

Also, trying to connect Matt Jones and the UK Basket — ok….just kidding on that one.
    😉

23. RUPPS_rhetoric
    10:17 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I’m not saying we’re going to beat Louisville or even come within a possession of them…. BUT… After seeing the adjustments made from Week 1 to Week 2 Offensively and Defensively; it’s not as helpless as is seemed a week ago. Admittedly those changes came against a BAD BAD BAD Miami team. But even still, offensively it was a completely different philosophy,

24. Johnny Foosball
    10:17 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Here’s the problem with the Miami of Ohio game….it was Miami of Ohio! Marshall put up 52 points against them, for crying out loud. While it’s good to see how the Cats would play in an ideal environment, this was not a true test by any measure. It’s almost like saying the Cats looked like a BCS contender after playing Lexington Catholic High School.

25. realme
    10:19 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

So, how about Breaking Bad last night? Any way the good guys make it out of that ending scene alive? (trying to not commit any spoilers).

26. Dom Bass
    10:20 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Glad Cal is our coach
    Go Cats

27. Delk for 3
    10:20 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I love Matt, but he is the king of cutting people off. He doesn’t discriminate. Whether it be Joe “Big Blue Fan in the Morning”, Johnny Short, The Truth, Jay Bilas, or John Wall.

28. RUPPS_rhetoric
    10:21 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

24) You’re right Johnny Foosball. Don’t disagree, but scheme-wise, such a different game. At least it was progress. Joker would have won that game 17-7 last year.

29. quickie
    10:22 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I didn’t know there were any good guys in Breaking Bad.

30. Delk for 3
    10:23 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

25 — No way all of them make it out alive. Gomez will certainly die at least.

31. Delk for 3
    10:24 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

25 — I knew that was coming last night. These last three shows are going to be AWESOME.

32. quickie
    10:25 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Apparently 17 it is Football season and Breaking Bad season.

33. Metro Tim
    10:27 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Matt, in talking about the twins not being liked. It may come from the way the play and other players/teams just come to hate them. Not because they are dirty players, but because they play in your face and don’t back down. My son is just like that albeit not as talented. But he went to the UK camp this summer and I started to feel sorry for him. His team mates loved him, but all the other kids hated him because he always guarded the other teams best player and he never backed down. Kids with ego’s don’t like to be guarded like that.

34. Kidnut
    10:28 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

The Freshman have to learn to stretch

35. quickie
    10:28 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

The original line was 7.5 which is what the Vegas experts set. The movement up or down comes from the betters who are obviously less than expert.

36. Delk for 3
    10:30 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

James Young will be the team’s leading scorer this season. That’s my guess and I’m sticking to it.

37. DrSayre
    10:30 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

25 & 30) What about Jesse? I think he does…. What I want to know is, how can those guys take out an entire group (when Lydia came to fire the old crew) instantly but can’t do the same with 2 guys just standing out in the open?

38. Bluegrass
    10:30 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

How can you not love Jay Bilas?! FANTASTIC INTERVIEW MATT! Great job all around! A REAL TREAT!!!

39. quickie
    10:31 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Speaking of Freshmen, I find it amazing the contributions made Saturday by the Stoops recruits playing this early.

40. Linda Taylor
    10:32 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Jay Bilas is hands down the best commentator in college basketball. Now if we can only get him to run the NCAA they would actually have someone in charge who has some common sense and a brain in his head, not to mention a sense of decency.

41. Bluegrass
    10:32 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I can’t wait to hear Jay Bilas break down Kentucky during a segment on College Gameday. I think that because of this experience for him he will have nothing but great things to say!!

Man, IM SO READY FOR THIS SEASON TO START!!!!!

42. Mike Hunt
    10:33 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Great to hear Jay say great things about Cal

43. It's football season
    10:34 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

It’s football season.

44. MrWildcat
    10:35 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ryan – For there to be a bromance im pretty sure the feeling has to be mutual

45. Ridge Runner
    10:36 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Matt, nice interview.

Linda, absolutely!

46. shane
    10:36 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

The Breaking Bad show last night was awesome. I bet Hank bites the dust. The phone call to his wife gave it all away.

47. Transy Clay
    10:37 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Do I need to put my e-mail in this comment to get it read?

48. realme
    10:37 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I don’t want to see Jesse or Hank die. A lot is going to happen in the next 3 episodes, but man last night was awesome.
    Football season people: I understand why you would want them to talk about Saturday’s game, but is this basketball stuff not exciting for you? This team is going to be so special.

49. quickie
    10:38 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Is Ryan the mascot?

50. MrWildcat
    10:42 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ive gotten where I dont like Walt what so ever. I dont care if he dies. I just dont want walt jr. to Find out. Love that kid

51. Delk for 3
    10:43 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I respect Jay Bilas, but I don’t think he is the best analyst in college basketball. I think Jalen Rose is the best on both the NBA and college. He just started delving into college last season and he proved a lot to me. He was very bullish on Michigan all season and predicted their championship game run.

52. Jax Teller
    10:43 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Zeus is a former FSU football player.

53. Travis
    10:44 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ryan is going to replace his, “I love TEs” tee with an, “I love Zeus” tee.

54. Delk for 3
    10:45 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

46 — Good point about the phone call to Marie. Hank is most likely done.

55. Ridge Runner
    10:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Jax Teller… –and worshiped by meteorologists around the world as well!
    😉

56. Jake In Pittsburgh
    10:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I work at a mortgage company in Pittsburgh and Friday after the show I go for a smoke break where a man noticed my shirt (UK coaches Polo. Plug for the best place for UK gear… Fan outfitters!) and says that he has family on the Basketball team. The man is LARGE and White, so I assumed none of the players, and asked him who. He then tells me he Is John Robic’s 1st cousin, after some small talk about the upcoming BBall season I say, “did you know that your cousins hair has its own twitter page?” He commenced to Laugh Hysterically for 5 mins and the only thing I could get from what he is saying through his laughter is “I want his hair SSOOO bad!”

57. bmt22033
    10:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Is there any kind of TV coverage for the alumni game tonight?

58. realme
    10:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

What about Bledsoe?

59. Blue33
    10:48 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone know where I can listen to KSR on iHeart radio?

60. quickie
    10:49 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

48 I am excited about UK basketball this year for sure. However, I don’t expect to be able to enjoy the week between football games very many times this year and was looking forward to today’s show for at least a week of feel good and dreaming of beating the dirty birds. After all it is football season.

61. Ridge Runner
    10:49 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Blue33… WLAP – Lexington

62. tuxedo park
    10:49 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Gomey is toast, first and foremost. Hate to see Hank die but there is no way Gilligan is going to let both him and Walt out of this standoff… Jesse has to live as well. The last 3 episodes cannot just be Walt vs Todd’s family. There is just not enough history there to sustain the final episodes of such a great series… Very good episode though. From the time we saw Hank pull up I was feeling some serious dread!

63. Linda Taylor
    10:50 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Blue33 – 630wlap

64. Huntin Chickens
    10:51 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Will someone please go chester on our football fanbase who didnt show up to football and left early. Thats so frustrating!!!!!!!!

65. Travis
    10:51 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Great Pregame Show on Saturday morning. I loved the segment which featured Joe, the Aussie, the French woman, etc.

66. Blue33
    10:52 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Thanks Ridge Runner, I was told over and over again that the station wasn’t available. Don’t know what’s going on.

67. huh?
    10:52 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Is the alumni game on tv tonight?

68. Charlie Waite
    10:52 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Long shot, but is there any kind of coverage or live stream for the Allumni game tonight?

69. Delk for 3
    10:54 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Billy Gillispie would tell you that stretching is not needed. He said it was overrated and that there was “no real science” that proves that it does anything to prevent injury. He said he often saw guys who stretched all the time get hurt all the time.

70. realme
    10:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

1080 wkjk on iheart also

71. RUPPS_rhetoric
    10:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

On the fans not showing up and leaving early. Agree with the not showing up. Gotta get out and support these kids. It was an awesome game to watch. Now on people leaving early. In general I’m completely against it. I did stay until the final whistle, but it was pretty damn hot in that stadium Saturday. Not using it as an excuse but it was damn hot. I’ll maybe give people a pass for leaving a blowout when its 90+ degrees in there.

72. Linda Taylor
    10:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Blue33 – If you are having trouble getting 630wlap on IHeart (I did on vacation last week) try 1080wkjk.

73. quickie
    10:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

64 you are right. The crowd was sad for a first home game of the season. There were more there for the freaking spring game.

74. Jellylegs Johnson
    10:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I want to know what Johnny Goldchains from Wheeler’s thinks about this year’s team.

75. realme
    10:56 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I don’t think they are allowed to televise or broadcast the alumni game by the NBA.

76. DrSayre
    10:56 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Did Bill Clinton show up to this? I remember Matt teased us about that earlier.

77. Ole D-white
    10:57 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Anybody else (after seeing Florida play twice) think we actually have a shot at beating Florida this year?

78. Delk for 3
    10:59 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

If we somehow could beat the Cards Saturday, it would be the most satisfying victory in football since the big LSU win.

79. Delk for 3
    10:59 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

77 — Let me watch the game vs. the Cards and then I will get back to you on that.

80. Linda Taylor
    11:00 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

76 – If you were Bill Clinton wouldn’t you choose to come on the day the alumnae game was being played instead of watching a bunch of wanna bes over the age of 35 playing each other?

81. q
    11:01 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I couldn’t figure out how Florida won as many games last year as they won.

82. JJ
    11:02 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I think this team will pass the Sean Woods test…..I don’t think these guys feel entitled to anything…they just want to win.

83. RealCatsFan
    11:03 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

D-White, I think UF has taken a serious step backwards by hiring Muschamp. Exhibit A was their pathetic showing against the Birds in the bowl game last year. That team was poorly prepared, did not respect their opponents, and obviously did not want to be there. And when UL busted them in the chops, Muschamp completely lost his composure and control of the team. I think if UF loses more than a few games this year, there will be a lot of heat on Muschamp and grumbling from the fan base. Would not be shocked to see them make a run at Charlie if they continue to struggle and decide to make a switch.

That being said, I still don’t see this year’s version of the Cats hanging with them. However, next year I think we have a very good chance of finally exorcising the curse of the streak.

84. JJ
    11:04 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Hey did you see the two South Carolina Coaches almost get in a fight on the sideline during the GA game…maybe we can beat USC.

85. J in Orlando
    11:06 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

$250M gift to Centre withdrawn…word is it is either due to a significant capital market event or due to Tyler Thompson’s (Centre Grad) refusal to make the donor a sandwich.

86. NallyBucks
    11:07 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Will tonight’s alumni game be available online anywhere???

87. TylerH
    11:08 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

While I do agree that the attendance at the start of the game was pretty embarrassing, it was unbelievably hot on Saturday so I can understand why so many people left early. Plus the outcome of the game was never in question. I don’t agree with people leaving early, but the heat and the result was the reason why.

88. TylerH
    11:09 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

86 – I don’t think it is allowed to be televised

89. Ridge Runner
    11:09 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

We have the best coach in the world! Just friggin’ awesome!

90. Linda Taylor
    11:10 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I stayed up until 2 am last night watching the UK-Miami of Ohio game after we got home from our vacation. I felt so much better about the possibilities of this season after watching that game than I did leaving LP Field after the Western game.

91. Delk for 3
    11:10 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

A great start to the season yesterday for Randall Cobb: 7 catches, 108 yards, and 1 TD. He is such a special player and we are so lucky to have him representing our school. I firmly believe that if he stays healthy, the guy will be inducted to the Football Hall of Fame one day. When he does, I will personally drive to Canton, Ohio to be there to support him when he makes that speech. That’s how much I love that guy.

92. quickie
    11:11 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Wow Matt is trying to control his need to interrupt while talking to Cal who is the master of controlling a conversation.

93. Ridge Runner
    11:11 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Coach… Be honest… have ya got the twins confused on who’s who yet? haha

94. Delk for 3
    11:15 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

92 — Cal is the ONE AND ONLY guy that Matt does not interrupt very much. He sometimes tries, but Cal just doesn’t allow it.

95. BradyB
    11:16 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Never heard Matt being so happy or glad to be insulted. Just laughing and giggling while Coach Cal is just pummeling him. haha

96. MrWildcat
    11:18 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I dont like Ryan.

97. Leslie from Dayton
    11:18 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

No Drew

Talk about Breaking Bad. Please.

98. Linda Taylor
    11:23 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Would you guys commenting about Matt interrupting people prefer that he let them talk ad nauseum? Some of the other radio shows let people talk forever and those shows are terrible radio and I don’t listen to them. I’d rather get a root canal. Matt recognizes that the pace of the show needs to move quickly to be successful. The proof is in the pudding. He has the most successful UK radio show.

99. TylerH
    11:23 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

96 – No one cares that you don’t like Ryan

100. quickie
    11:28 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Root canals don’t hurt if you have a decent dentist so why do people always say that? You need a colonoscopy without sedation.

101. MrWildcat
    11:30 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

99 – Im not the only one that feels that way. I dont see what he brings to the show other then being a punching bag

102. quickie
    11:31 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I like Ryan. I don’t like Matt much better than Chris Cross.

103. quickie
    11:31 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

How can you like someone who hates children and dogs?

104. Linda Taylor
    11:32 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

96 – The only MrWildcat is forever and always Bill Keightley and he would never have said that he didn’t like Ryan.

105. DrSayre
    11:32 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I DVR’d Talking Bad, but hadn’t seen it yet… but it seems strange they would have Walt and Gomez on when they can’t talk about the ultimate outcome of the shootout.

106. MrWildcat
    11:35 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

104 – its just a username lol. No need to be offended, and i guess im alone in not liking ryan very much

107. Fake Johnny Short
    11:35 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ryan is a great American.

108. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:38 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I work at a mortgage company in Pittsburgh and Friday after the show I go for a smoke break where a man noticed my shirt (UK coaches Polo. Plug for the best place for UK gear… Fan outfitters!) and says that he has family on the Basketball team. The man is LARGE and White, so I assumed none of the players, and asked him who. He then tells me he Is John Robic’s 1st cousin, after some small talk about the upcoming BBall season I say, “did you know that your cousins hair has its own twitter page?” He commenced to Laugh Hysterically for 5 mins and the only thing I could get from what he is saying through his laughter is “I want his hair SOO bad!!!”

109. Air Ball Matt
    11:38 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Why don’t people like me? I am always thinking of others even though I may not be thinking positive thoughts.

110. MrWildcat
    11:38 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Id like to see Ulis and Booker here. They could do great things at UK

111. Delaney Hanley
    11:39 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Great call Shannon The Dude a little Aldo Nova Fantasy!!

112. Delk for 3
    11:40 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

98 — Matt is great at what he does. He does do a great job of keeping the show going. Although, keeping the show going by cutting off callers is much different than interrupting during conversations — especially with guest celebrities. I believe that Matt misses out on good quotes from guest interviews because it seems that Matt would rather talk than letting the guest finish their thoughts. It is a bad habit that he has that seemingly carries over into every conversation he has. It demonstrates a lack of truly listening to others.

113. Linda Taylor
    11:40 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

106 – Judging by your comments you couldn’t hold a candle to the REAL MrWildcat and it is disrespectful to use his name as your username. He was my mailman and a true gentleman in every regard.

114. quickie
    11:41 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

The air raid works for any style qb as long as they have folks who can catch the ball.

115. RealCatsFan
    11:41 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Is Okafor on campus for a visit?

116. MrWildcat
    11:44 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

113 – He was a great man, Im not trying to be him. It was just what I typed in the first time I commented. You can quit getting your panties in a wad over something so stupid.

117. Slash Slash
    11:45 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Nice shot, Matt!

118. Delk for 3
    11:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Boone’s Butcher Shop…………Boone, Boone’s Butcher Shop………Next to the Barber Shop………..Get your hair chopped, get your meat chopped

119. Chaz
    11:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Get ’em MTT. Can we change the rules just for a year and let more than five in the game?

120. Fake Johnny Short
    11:47 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Bill Keightley was truly a great American.

121. quickie
    11:49 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Louisville is better than Kentucky. But Louisville is not as good as advertised and Kentucky may not be a bad as advertised.

122. Kidnut
    11:50 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

What about the egg Western laid against Tennessee?

123. Linda Taylor
    11:50 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

115 – Yes Okafor is visiting for the alumnae game.

124. quickie
    11:51 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Was is 7 turnovers?

125. Delk for 3
    11:53 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

We need to get at Teddy and hit him hard. If you somehow get him out of the game, you can certainly get a win.

126. realme
    11:55 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

More Tyler on the radio show please.

127. Amen
    11:56 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

I agree totally, we NEEED!!!!! a huge home field advantage this weekend. Show up to cat walk, eat your wheaties, HYDRATE!! Yourself, and be loud as Fu**

128. Linda Taylor
    11:56 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

116 – Surely you can think of a different username, one that is more suitable. BTW, Mr. Keightley would NEVER have made the comment you just did, he was far too classy, yet another reason to change your username.

129. catfansam
    11:58 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

Loved Mrs. TT on the radio, we need the lady to be on more!!!!!!!!!

130. MrWildcat
    11:59 am September 9, 2013 Permalink

128 – Lord your over reacting a bit. There is no disrespect at all. I dont like Ryan. Thats all I said. But Ill compromise with you. I’ll change my name. No one has had a problem with it over the past two years except you. But I will change it for you

131. Chaz
    12:04 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Everybody come early, tailgate, have fun, but be in the stadium and seated and yelling for all you’re worth when the game starts! GO CATS!

132. Linda Taylor
    12:13 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

129 – I’ve never noticed your comments before. I new Mr. Keightley as my mailman and he was always exceedingly kind and always had something nice to say whenever I saw him. There are some people associated with the program who are held in such reverence (and he is one of them) that their names (and nicknames) should be off limits for fans to use in such a way. Especially when it is used to disparage another individual.

133. Linda Taylor
    12:15 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

130 not 129 for that last comment

134. MrWildcat
    12:18 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

After today this will no longer be my username. I wasnt disparaging him as an individual. I do not know Ryan so I cant say that. But I do like like him as a radio host. That is my opinion. I dont think there is any reason to be so heated right now.

135. MrWildcat
    12:19 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

@133

136. MrWildcat
    12:20 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Do not like him as a radio host**

137. Teachable Mo'
    12:49 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

re: stretching

It’s true. There’s no science behind the efficacy of stretching to either prevent injury or lessen the severity of injury. Stretching is a habit founded upon something that seems like it ought to be true.

(At least as of a few years ago. I remember reading a study of athletes in the military that found there to be no benefit from stretching.)

138. Brandon
    2:16 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Ok so who has Louisville Played this year to show there that great : Ohio 49-7 W
    Eastern KY 44-7 W

Really Eastern Ky ?!! This is what we are judging Teddy Bridgewater off of , Do any of those teams have any defense ?

And Yes Ohio had a good year last year , but who did they play last year : Norfolk St. , Miami of Ohio , Akron just to name a few . Penn State was there ONLY big win and that was against a team that was losing players .

Really CARDS??