Skip to content

Kentucky Sports Radio

University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

Jarren Williams invited to Elite 11 Finals

Photo by Michael Clark

Photo by Michael Clark

Photo by Michael Clark

Former Kentucky three-star quarterback commit Jarren Williams has earned an invite to the Elite 11 Finals  in Los Angeles, California.

Williams competed in the Regionals this past weekend in North Carolina, where he earned his invitation.

Williams de-commited from UK on April 24th, but UK still remains in the top position according to his Crystal Ball, with a 75 percent chance of him going to UK and 25 percent chance to Florida. He’s also received an offer from Alabama.

The last Cat to play in the Elite 11 Finals was Drew Barker in 2014 and Mac Jones participated last year.

Article written by Haley Simpson

I'm from Bullitt County but I'm not a 6'9 power forward with a solid outside shot. Follow me on Twitter: @haleysimpKSR