James Blackmon Jr. will take an unofficial visit to UK on August 29

blackmon

According to Dave Telep, 2014 shooting guard James Blackmon, Jr. will take an unofficial visit to UK on August 29th.

Blackmon recently decommitted from Indiana, and is now considering a whole bevy of schools, including Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina State and Louisville. In fact, he was planning to visit Louisville unofficially tomorrow, but cancelled. He may take visit next weekend with his friend and fellow IU decommit Trey Lyles. He’s also expected to take his official visit to Kentucky for Big Blue Madness in October.

6 Comments for James Blackmon Jr. will take an unofficial visit to UK on August 29

1. Robshairgel
    4:59 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

I have a feeling he’ll be the next to commit.

2. I Wish My Last Name Was Harbaugh
    5:36 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

I don’t know why I bother, but I still think about him a lot… a whole lot.

3. Crean Jr.
    5:41 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

what about me dad?

4. Knows Better
    5:45 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

Where are the twins?

5. LexNative
    6:05 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

I’ve been following UK basketball for 50+ years, my first UK game was in 1961, in Memorial Coliseum. I can not get over how recruiting has evolved. NOW, we know more about kids coming a year, two , or three years down the road than about the kids already here. Used to be, I didn’t know who was on the team until the season started. I know more about what we might be getting that what we already got! Who’s worried about this years team? We already know who we got for NEXT year! It’s time for us old people to get out of the way.

6. Linda Taylor
    7:14 pm August 19, 2013 Permalink

5 – Nah, you can never be too old to be part of the BBN. Just don’t tell the younger folks to sit down all the time in Rupp or CWS. I’ll be the little old lady screaming at the TV in the nursing home some day after I’ve bugged all the other residents there to come watch the game.