Ja Morant + Tom Hart on ESPNU tonight

Ja Morant and Tom Hart, two young superstars in their respective sports, will perform in the same arena tonight and you can watch them from the comfort of your own home.

Hart is on the call for Murray State’s game against Belmont tonight in Murray, alongside Seth Greenberg’s expert analysis. The game will be televised on ESPNU and on the WatchESPN app at 9 pm.

It’s one of the rare times you’ll be able to catch Morant in action with the Racers this season as Murray State looks to remain undefeated in the Ohio Valley Conference. In Morant’s last game, he became the first Division I player in the past 20 years to have 40 points, 11 assists and five steals in one game, while also hitting 21 of 21 free throws, a new OVC record. The big game moved him up to seventh in the nation in scoring with an average of 24.3 points per game.

In related news, Morant is now projected to go No. 1 overall in the 2019 NBA Draft by the new mock draft over at NBADraft.net. That’s not a typo. The website has Morant going ahead of Duke’s Zion Williamson and RJ Barrett.

Tune in and maybe he’ll do something like this:

Article written by Drew Franklin

21 Comments for Ja Morant + Tom Hart on ESPNU tonight

1. StillBP
    6:40 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

You know what would be cool? A post about catching our 15th ranked women’s basketball team playing now on the SEC Network. Sure, it’s mentioned in the early post this morning but it would be nice to have a post on its own, just a reminder to us that it’s on SEC Network. We can’t forget a men’s game bc it’s talked about constantly (which I love) but sometimes I forget the women are actually on TV since they hardly ever are

• Smyrna_Cat
      7:08 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Amen!!!!!

• runningunnin.454
      7:20 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Cats didn’t shoot well in the 1st half; they need to run some screens for Maci, they’re covering her like a blanket.
      Hope the shots start to fall in the 2nd half.

• davis2319
      9:02 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Good point!!

2. Smyrna_Cat
    7:07 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Love the kid, but not a chance he goes number 1 in the draft.

• michaelb
      7:34 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Yea I’m with you on that Smyrna … I’m not knocking the kid – I’m fully extra proud of him but the competition has to be considered . Steph curry comes along once every 30 yrs. now if they make some deep run in the NCAA tourney & he’s the MVP , then he could get consideration in the top 10. These talking heads are high off his efficiency which is good . But how do they calculate him being the best player is beyond me slightly . I love this kid but I wouldn’t go all in on him just yet . He needs to do something significant in march to warrant all that #1 business

• BBNnCLE
      7:42 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

michaelb First of all, Damian Lillard. About three years after Steph. Assuming you’re referring to mid-major stars who star in the NBA. Second of all, there has never been another Steph Curry. I’m all in on Morant going #1

• michaelb
      8:00 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

I’m talking about mid major kids that actually do stuff like win championships and mvps n other stuff . Your opinion is fine too . Not gonna knock you for it even though you don’t offer any reasonable backing for you shouting “JA NUMBUR ONE” ” “JA RULE” itssss muuurrrddaa

• trumpetguy
      8:05 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Some kid named Zion I think looks pretty good…..Morant by most people agree will be top 10, but #1? Game is a sellout with over 8000 in attendance. I believe they beat Alabama if they played again, maybe Auburn too, on a neutral court. How this kid escaped both Clemson and South Carolina is a head scratcher.

• BBNnCLE
      11:46 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

Oh yeah cause Lillard is just a scrub, isn’t he? So is CJ McCollum. Great players don’t have to win championships and MVp’s And whatever “other stuff” means. No need to escalate the situation bc I made you look dumb. Actually, you did I just called you out. Got news for you; MVP’s don’t get drafted every year and there’s not much “reasonable backing” (are you drunk?) in mock drafts. I can tell you why I like the player but you can’t prove he is better than anyone until after theyre in the NBA.

• michaelb
      10:59 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

Hehe, you’re new here .

• BBNnCLE
      11:55 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

I love it when people make opinionated statements then think they make a point by calling someone else’s statement opinionated. Hypocrisy is comical

• michaelb
      11:08 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

Just chill you sound lousy

3. runningunnin.454
    7:22 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

ESPN finally wising up and getting the Racers some air time. The nation needs to see Morant play.

4. Cokely53
    10:20 pm January 24, 2019 Permalink

He’s top 3 talent. He is a very solid all around player. Zion is athletic but his game won’t translate to the NBA as well as Barrett and Morants games have the potential to. Morant can do it all. Better catch him while he’s still in KY because he won’t be here much longer

• BBNnCLE
      12:14 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

Unfortunate Morant got hurt tonight. Major courage on his part to re-enter the game although he was still grimacing the rest of the night and one of his top traits (athleticism) was compromised. Still the best passer in CBB and found a way to contribute even though it wasn’t enough for his team to pick up the win.

5. michaelb
    11:04 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

You just kinda agreed with me in your own attempt at an articulate rant CLE , you prob think mgk is the best thing ever ? Heheh

• BBNnCLE
      11:27 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

I’m done trying. Never agreed with you on a thing except when I was being sarcastic. Yeah I am new here and I forgot rule #1; just ignore stupidity. Btw Who tf says hehe? You sound like my little sister.

• BBNnCLE
      11:42 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

Forgot to say no, Machine Gun Kelly sucks. *MKG

6. michaelb
    11:06 am January 25, 2019 Permalink

That kid swings from ja Morants nuhts hard lol.