It’s the Ryan Lemond and Drew Franklin Show! (Thursday Show Thread)

johnshort-ryan-drew

Good morning and welcome to the Thursday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio. Today, Ryan Lemond and Drew Franklin are taking over the mics while Matt heads to Duke (boooo!) for a few days. Tune in to hear them talk basketball with Jared Prickett in the first hour and football with Freddie Maggard in the second. Probably a lot of random stuff too. When Matt’s out of town, things tend to get a little bit wacky, so here’s to two fun hours.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm

15 Comments for It’s the Ryan Lemond and Drew Franklin Show! (Thursday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:55 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

I was hoping to hear KSR would be taking the spot on WHAS from 6-8. I thought Ryan nailed it a few weeks ago when he was filling in for Lachlan Complain.

Should be a good show today and tomorrow, some interesting bumper music too.

2. Realme
    10:16 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

LOL Ryan what is a Kwanzaa hut? Anyways, I don’t agree that whoever was with Barker didn’t defend him against like 15 other football players, but how does no one even help him up, or get in between so that he’s not blindsided again? Do we know that Baker and Dubose were both also at the dorm?

• J-Dub421
      11:16 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

At least one of the guys from the bar fight was there. He’s at the counter on the far left in a stripey patterned hoodie.

• Realme
      11:26 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

Thanks. Guess he was too busy making a phone to check on his QB.

• Realme
      11:27 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

*phone call. I seem to be unable to type a coherent comment today.

• J-Dub421
      11:31 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

It’s early, I understand. πŸ™‚

3. Realme
    10:23 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

Thanks guys for torturing me by making me re-live in great detail something I am trying to forget.

• bouzoukiman
      11:33 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

That’s why I’ve been listening very little since the Final Four. Just can’t unless I know it’s football talk. I’ll probably tune in when I know there’s bball recruiting updates, but I don’t want to continue to talk about the disappointment of how bball ended.

That said, the 38-0 run was GREAT! It’s just the way it ended that wasn’t. Funny, that’s basically what Sammy Hagar said on Behind the Music about his run with VH. πŸ™‚

4. JD-UK
    10:28 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

Enes Kanter would like to have a word with Sandy Bell…..

• J-Dub421
      11:24 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

I would bet money that if Kanter had chosen ANY school other than Kentucky he would have been eligible to play.

5. Rixter
    10:32 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

In a completely unrelated story, Harry’s Razors just cancelled their sponsorship of KSR

6. Rixter
    10:36 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

Jared, especially when you were ONE point from the 1000 Point Club.

7. bigbluelimo
    11:24 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

hey guys just wanted to say THANK YOU for having full hour of football info on show …… and esp having Freddie M on ……. he is absolute best! Need to find a way to get him even more involved in UK football ………….

8. bouzoukiman
    11:30 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????

Someone actually read from the show thread??? Do my ears deceive me??????????????????????????

• UK_JB
      11:43 am April 16, 2015 Permalink

Nice!

ERROR: Your comment was too short. Please try to say something useful. haha