It’s Official: Dan Mullen is the Coolest Coach in College Football

@BianchiWrites

Folks, he’s done it again.

Dan, The Man with the Plan, Mullen has returned to SEC Media Days with the coolest sneakers this side of the Mississippi. Gator-skinned Jordans? Wow! I can’t believe it.

@SXMCollege

Not only does he wear cool sneakers, he’s great on the golf course. He opened SEC Media Days by sharing a story from the links. Last month he knocked in his first ever hole-in-one. Mullen now only needs five more to catch up with the Head Ball Coach, Steve Spurrier.

The slick shoes and smooth swing are good enough to give Dan the Man a 10-33 record vs. Top 25 teams, one less than the 11 Florida football players who entered the transfer portal this offseason. Keep up the great work, Coolhand Dan!

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

13 Comments for It’s Official: Dan Mullen is the Coolest Coach in College Football

1. NextMattJonesNoCap
    9:10 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

Dan Mullen is a scrub

2. Look Out Fireworks
    9:15 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

Let me guess, you don’t want no scrubs?

3. antiquefurnitureandmidgets
    9:48 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

Don’t the ole shoes kind of belie his overall douchiness? Or perhaps they reveal it.

4. Matt10
    10:00 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

Paisley tie, check.
    Mismatched paisley pocket square, check.
    Pinstripe suit, check.
    Surfer dude socks, check.
    Gator skin Air Jordans, check.
    I don’t give a f- attitude, check.
    I love it!!

• Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
      10:39 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

Douching up the douch love there huh Matt. I’d punch him but a dude that dresses like that would die from the impact and I don’t want to go to jail for murder.

• nocode96
      12:40 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

What a badass you are! Lol. Think before you type. Also, what’s a douch and how does one go about douching? You should seek help, you literally just admitted you’d punch a human being for the way he’s dressed, that is legit severe mental disorder stuff. I bet you’re the type that blames assault on a woman because she was “asking for it dressed like that” aren’t you? If anyone here is a douche (note spelling please, insults carry no weight if you can’t even spell them correctly) its you, and it’s not even debatable.

• Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
      1:09 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

Take a joke nocode. Although I guess that would be difficult considering you’re casting your issues with women on me because the 2 are no where near the same.

• Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
      1:13 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

And I guess you’re they type to enjoy the thought of others being just like you so it makes you feel normal. Rape’s not funny and it takes a horribly mentally disfigured individual to even joke about it. Women are human beings not toys for you to get your point across. Please get help and learn to respect them because your mother was one.

• Matt10
      7:11 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

Dude…wow.
      I don’t love Dan but I love what he did here. My grandfather was president of a large corporation and he’d occasionally show up to work dressed purposefully ridiculous, as a way to poke fun of himself, lighten the mood and generate some smiles. I respect Dan doing the same. Its free press, too.
      Lighten up.

5. RoseStCat
    10:50 pm July 15, 2019 Permalink

I really like Nick on the football podcast but his content on the site has been diminished to hyperbolic click-bait as of recent. I hope that changes. I think he’s a talented dude.

6. CB3UK
    8:44 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

Nike is garbage

7. Big Sexy
    11:37 am July 16, 2019 Permalink

Don’t poke the Gator. Everyone was pissed that they were ranked higher at the end of the year. Dan had Florida playing well at the end of the year. Other teams had our one dimensional offense figured out. Thank goodness for that defense. They would’ve beat us by late October/November. I have a strong feeling he’s going to put Florida back on track.