It’s a Lemond Party! (Friday Show Thread)

Matt Jones is on a bachelor party in Las Vegas so he left today’s show in the hands of Ryan Lemond. Ryan will be joined by sportscaster Kenny Rice for the entire two hours with an appearance from Jared Lorenzen in the second hour.

It’s a Lemond Party!

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson
PRTC TV Channels 209 & 409: Jackson & Owlsey Counties (Replayed at 1 and 6)

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm
WWTF (1580am): Lexington, 4-6pm

Article written by Drew Franklin

17 Comments for It’s a Lemond Party! (Friday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:56 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Lemond Party!!
    So I heard there was a flood at the iHeart studios in Louisville yesterday, who let Katina in yesterday?

2. Ryan has the wheel without Bangs today? Everyone put on your seatbelt! I’ll be going to a meeting 30 minutes in so someone has GOT to transcribe for me! 🙂

Too bad I can’t hide an earphone like one of my high school buddies used to do. Thing is, his hair was long enough to hide one of those white transistor radio single earphones when he ran it up inside the back of his jacket, but mine’s not. (and yeah, I just dated myself a little)

Nice football commit for the Cats last night. Hopefully this recruiting finally pays off in the next year or 2!

• Realme
      10:11 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Sometimes when some of my droniest coworkers show up at my desk, I’ll just pull out one earbud and pretend to listen to them while I still have KSR in my other ear.

• Hah! Well, off to the meeting.

CATS!!!

• J-Dub421
      10:27 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Lol, I do that too Realme.

3. Realme
    10:15 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

I’ve been interrupted a couple times, so I might have missed an interjection from Ryan, but from my perspective, Kenny Rice started talking at 10:06 and hasn’t taken a breath since. 🙂

• @CaytsCaytsCayts
      11:15 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

yeah, first time ever we have turned off KSR at work … around 1020 … waited until after 11 hoping he was just there the first half … I think he’s still on the same story

I have nothing against this guy, but this is not entertaining

• ukjaybrat
      11:43 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

listening on podcast… so you’re saying this just keeps going for another 40 minutes ? 🙁

• Realme
      11:45 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Lorenzen is getting a few words in for the second hour, but Rice still clearly thinks he’s being paid by the word.

• ukjaybrat
      12:07 pm April 22, 2016 Permalink

I’m sure he’s a great guy with some great stories, but he’s completely lost me today.

4. ukjaybrat
    10:59 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Amile Jefferson going back to duke… which means they once again have no scholarship to offer bolden unless they kick someone else off the team.

• WatchutalkinboutWillis
      11:20 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

I think they still have one scholarship. The 13 counted the possibility of Jefferson coming back.

• Realme
      11:22 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Darn, I was hoping what Jay was hoping. Still, it’s more competition for playing time than he’d have here.

• ukjaybrat
      11:33 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

yeah i commented on the article after you

“i thought they were at 13 before thorton left, making it 12. and now that jefferson is staying puts it back to 13… i can’t find anything concrete, but that’s the way i followed it. i could be wrong though.”

but like i said, i have no facts, that was just my assumption.

5. Realme
    11:35 am April 22, 2016 Permalink

Sorry, Madonna, you’re under the KSR curse now.

6. CatFanDu
    1:52 pm April 22, 2016 Permalink

I really enjoyed the Ryan, Kenny and Hefty Lefty show today. Don’t know what you people are b!7ching about.
    Just another example to me of why KSR does not necessarily need Matt and all his liberal political viewpoints.

Hey we all bleed Blue in sports, so not all that hard of a task for Ryan anyway. 😉

7. VulcanEar
    5:57 pm April 22, 2016 Permalink

That’s the official party KSR supports…the lemon party!

Tired of backhanded politicians rubbing you the wrong way, blowing hot air and stroking their egos?

lemonparty.org

Join the old time stiffs!