Is Zion Williamson sweating his lawsuit or sweating in NBA2K21 on PS5?

Zion Williamson’s name is all over the news as his former marketing agent, Gina Ford, tries to take him to court, and in the process, has aired out some of Zion’s dirty laundry from his time at Duke.

But that’s not why we’re here right now. This time Zion is sweating for another reason.

The former Duke superstar, who Coach K broke the rules to get, appears to be the face of the next round of the NBA 2K video game franchise. The 2021 version of the game will hit the brand new Playstation 5 gaming console this fall, and the NBA2K21 on PS5 graphics are wild.

Put your Duke hatred aside for a moment and appreciate this technology:

It’s unclear if Zion’s 2K character will also have an expensive house for his 2K parents provided by 2K Duke, but one thing is very clear and that’s the fact Duke can’t quit copying off Kentucky.

I’ll remind you who was the cover boy on last year’s version of the game:

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Is Zion Williamson sweating his lawsuit or sweating in NBA2K21 on PS5?

1. Catcasey1
    6:52 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

Poor dookie

2. chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
    7:10 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

Meh. We see animation like this all over the place.

3. Davey McCrockett
    7:44 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

Zion’s got the meat sweats

4. WKY Cat
    8:17 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

Yawn

5. JASUN74
    9:21 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

No need for me to lie and say I didn’t want the kid. You better believe I wanted Zion in the correct shade of Blue and white. I will add though, I appreciate the fact that we have a head coach who doesn’t get into all that messy shiiit. There’s a few on here that actually believe gCal has to and has been cheating the whole time he’s been here! “well everyone does it” ,” I just read that nonsense and laugh my butt off. The money kids make by sacrificing one year to come here, work their asss off and become night and day better players is the grand prize of life for a young Basketball player. There’s no amount of money that could equal the experience of coming to Lexington and playing for the Wildcats. No reason for him to cheat!! Not one! Go Cats

6. The Professor
    10:41 pm June 11, 2020 Permalink

Zion will likely settle out of court and Duke will skate again. I wouldn’t be surprised if Duke doesn’t help with the settlement.