In town to see De’Aaron Fox, Calipari also visited a special UK fan

Photo via AllKyHoops.com

As I mentioned earlier, John Calipari traveled to Houston, Texas today to check in on De’Aaron Fox, who’s expected to commit to Kentucky in the next few weeks. According to Anthony Wireman, while at Cypress Lakes High, Calipari also checked in on Seth Barnett, a 16-year old UK fan with cerebral palsy.

As you may remember, Fox invited Barnett on his in-home visit with Cal and Kenny Payne a few months back. We reported the story when it happened and it took off. Today, Calipari brought Barnett a copy of the Herald-Leader article about their visit and signed it for him:

Photo via AllKyHoops.com

Pretty awesome. Also, is anyone surprised that Calipari has added “HOF ’15” to his signature?

For more pictures, check out AllKyHoops.com.

6 Comments for In town to see De’Aaron Fox, Calipari also visited a special UK fan

1. Tank McNamara
    5:48 pm October 29, 2015 Permalink

…and Rick Pitino has added “HO ’15” to his sig.

2. BenHur
    5:53 pm October 29, 2015 Permalink

Thanks coach for all that you do, and for not dressing up as a Mexican.

3. jeffj
    7:07 pm October 29, 2015 Permalink

nothing else needs to be said about this. thanks Mrs. Tyler !!!

4. am I dumb?
    1:06 am October 30, 2015 Permalink

trust me…I am a huge life long UK fan…whose life has become more complicated than I care to even attempt to explain…just busy busy busy…but managed to attend the Blue-White scrimmage…managed to attend the opener at the NEW CWS…and managed to grab lower level tix to the UK-Loserville football game at the NEW CWS in November…so I am embarrassed to ask…but more wanting to know…so…what does “HOF ’15 mean? I seriously do not know…OH….OH…OH!!! I JUST GOT IT! OMG…WOW…Hall of Fame 2015…now I REALLY feel DUMB!! But glad I got it on my own for BBN’s sake! and obviously now I do not have to post this…but will do so anyway…and btw…after seeing the 2015-2016 squad…I feel REALLY GOOD about this year’s team…and I am REALLY GOOD…I would not trade our back court…OR our front court…for any other back court or front court in the nation…so…make of that what you will…but I smell another NCAA Championship…I really do…now let’s go get it! GO BIG BLUE!!!

• am I dumb?
      1:08 am October 30, 2015 Permalink

and I mean REALLY GOOD… NOT and I am really good…sheesh…

• RockyMoutainWildcat