If this is true, Lavar Ball is the worst human being on Earth

ArmChairAllAmericans.com

The Lavar Ball media blitz is annoying and widely considered to be horrible parenting, but it’s something we can all laugh at and talk about in good fun. But if this new report about Lavar Ball is true, he is a real P.O.S. and the whole Ball marketing strategy is really heartbreaking. Here it is…

According to Andrew Stephens over at ArmChairAllAmericans.com, Tina Ball, the mother to the Ball boys, has been hospitalized since Feb. 21 after a severe stroke and life threatening skull surgery to relieve brain pressure. But she hasn’t seen her boys because Lavar will not let them visit her. According to the story, he says it will hurt the Ball brand and diminish sales of BBB merchandise. She has been alone in the hospital as he tours the country for media appearances.

It makes me sick just typing that, so read the whole report here.

Lonzo Ball was asked about his mother earlier today, to which he said, “I got no comment on that, man. It’s a family thing.”

If this is indeed true, it is absolutely sickening and we’re looking at the worst sports parent of all time.

Article written by Drew Franklin

34 Comments for If this is true, Lavar Ball is the worst human being on Earth

1. Blue Jesus
    9:38 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Why would visiting their sick mother in the hospital damage their brand?

2. 4everblue
    9:41 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

He is F.O.S. in addition to being a P.O.S. It sure looks true. I was listening to the radio on my drive back to Lexington and they were talking about him saying he would be MJ one on one back in the day. Here are his college stats…… http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/lavar-ball-1.html

3. 4everblue
    9:47 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

*beat MJ

4. maximumscott
    9:48 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

I really hope we get past WSU and get UCLA now! Actuallu it would be funnier if cincy knocked them off.

5. jim tom
    9:57 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Good lord. Please write about something else other than this asshole

6. ukcat56
    9:59 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Very sad. I lost my Mom 14 years ago today. This guy is a real A-HOLE & the kids seem to be no better. My Mom was terminal for her last 3 years & I spent all my spare time i could with her.

• ClutchCargo
      3:38 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Really sorry to hear that.

7. Mathlete
    10:01 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

I can see his logic… I mean, who doesn’t just absolutely hate sons who love their mothers and visit them in the hospital when they’re in a bad way?

In all seriousness, I didn’t like Daddy Ball before I read that, now I agree with Drew that he’s the worst person even tangentially related to sports today

8. BigBlue4EverUK
    10:03 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

I’m not going to get into there personal business…especially when it’s a anonymous source. Could just be all lies

9. shelby
    10:06 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Wow, I not only blame the “obviously-deranged” father, but Lonzo as well. He is old enough to know better–allowing basketball to come before his mom’s health is disgusting. The whole family is nuts if u ask me.

• SheppardsCurl
      10:49 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

So 19 years old is old enough to know better? I’m gonna guess you are far removed from that age and just don’t remember when you were that old.

• elisirls11
      11:18 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Even though it’s been a whole two years since I was 19 I can say without question if my mom had a stroke and my dad wouldn’t let me visit her, I wouldn’t have listened. You can’t blame everything on youth and naivety

• SheppardsCurl
      12:01 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

I’d do the same. But I’m gonna guess you and I weren’t raised by someone like Lavar Ball. He is one year removed from being under his father’s care. No one should assume they would make the same decision under his circumstances, especially when you don’t know the ins and outs of his upbringing.

10. 8xchamp
    10:07 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

He was already the worst

11. nicky
    10:12 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

This is guaranteed to end badly for this whole family because of this jackass father solely

12. david8577
    10:13 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Karma going to hit this guy like a ton of bricks soon.

• Eazy
      10:29 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

ACC is 0-3 today. Florida is dismantling Virginia. SEC baby!

13. CatManDo
    10:20 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

First thought,let’s hope this isn’t true and he is just the total tool as we know him.
    If it is true, prayers for her and when she recovers let’s hope she leaves that dumpster fire. This guy has jumped the shark multiple times.

14. Uk8rings
    10:27 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

I agree with most. It not only speaks volumes to how big a jerk this guy is, the kids seem no better. Horrible and i hope he or his kids don’t get a dime from advertisers….

15. Ridge Runner
    10:32 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Trash in human form

16. syrin23
    10:47 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

How did she get a skull fracture, and how come people are only hearing about it now? She would have been absent from both the Pac-12 and NCAA tourney. Surely someone would have asked where she was? Surely someone would have heard about this in the local area.

• Han
      2:57 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Not a skull fracture. The post here and the article say she had a stroke and then had serious skull surgery to relieve the pressure on her brain.

My guess is the topic of her absence was avoided as much as possible by daddy Ball as he dominated every discussion promoting himself and the brand. People have been so busy making fun of his boasts and plans for a billion dollar shoe deal that they’ve probably paid no attention to his wife. If the story is true, and assuming she’s not some horrible, horrible influence on the boys, it sounds like he completely dominates that family to the point that the boys either won’t cross him or have been raised to agree with everything he says. Really, if she’s not pure evil, what kind of person doesn’t go to the hospital when your wife or mother is having life-threatening surgery?

17. Booby Petrino
    11:08 pm March 18, 2017 Permalink

Good thing Lonzo is gonna have money. Makes up for getting dealt the ugly card.

18. chris43
    1:33 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

I truly wouldn’t doubt it. But I’ll admit that I can’t stand this POS and as a result none of the Ball boys. In fact it ever runs of to UCLA. Their up there with Duke on my most hated list now. I can understand the two high schoolers being controlled by Lavar and not being able to go see momma but Lonzo’s ugly mug has no excuse. It’s truly pathetic.

• Han
      3:01 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

If it’s all true, I expect he’s in complete control of that family and has groomed his boys to only listen to him and not be concerned about their mother. Even if they are worried about her, they may be conditioned to hide it because their father has raised them that way. Maybe he’s never laid a hand on any of them, but not letting your kids see their mother because you don’t want to hurt your “brand’s” image is some serious abuse. (Assuming, again, that this is true and that the mother isn’t somehow the devil personified, which seems unlikely since I see no mention of estrangement.)

19. Luether
    1:51 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Fake news?

20. bdmnky81
    4:09 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

I’m just gonna lob this grenade out there…… how many people on here blasting daddy Ball (rightfully, i might add) voted for the current blowhard in chief? Are you truely going to tell me that you dont see any parallels in their personalities??? There is one big difference though…..

• InigoMontoya
      5:32 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Bdmnky81, your brain tumor is acting up again.

• catsarerunnin
      7:58 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Find a blizzard snowflake.

• jzoneblue
      8:02 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

monkeys****

• IstandUPatGames
      9:33 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Bdmnky81, those folks are easy to identify on here… They’re the ones who don’t know the difference between they’re, their, and there… And the one big difference you mentioned… Is it that one has the nuclear codes or that one is black and the other is orange?

• bdmnky81
      1:03 pm March 19, 2017 Permalink

Orange is the new black;)

21. Big DAWG Loggin
    9:31 am March 19, 2017 Permalink

Reminds me of Todd Marinovich’s dad, Marv.

Self-centered, arrogant-bastige, control freak.