I want no part of this alligator walking around in Florida

While many of you continue to debate the Cincinnati Zoo gorilla incident, I’m over here doing everything I can to make sure I don’t accidentally run into this alligator on the golf course one day.

Video of an unbelievably large alligator walking Buffalo Creek Golf Course surfaced today out of Palmetto, Florida. A golf course employee said it’s aware the alligator lives nearby and it is “like a mascot” for the course.

Nope. Nuh-uh. No. Hmmmmm-mmmmmm. Nope. Don’t want anything to do with that.

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for I want no part of this alligator walking around in Florida

1. yarg
    12:27 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

Now that the internet knows about it, it’s only a matter of time before someone from the selfie generation falls victim to its mighty jaws.

2. Mathlete
    12:40 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

Several Japanese tourists were seen running from the golf course screaming “Gojiro! Gojiro!”

• Sentient Third Eye
      2:20 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

LOL! It looks to me like a Dewback from “A New Hope”.

• Mathlete
      4:11 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

Yeah, it kinda does. But waaaaaaay angrier. I didn’t think the dewbacks would eat anyone, I’m pretty confident that gator ate someone on its way across the course by accident.

3. Willis talkin bout....
    12:47 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

Willie and Jr from “Swamp People” just bought some golf clubs!

4. CatManDo
    12:55 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

It looks like they are filming a new SyFy movie.

5. truthteller
    1:32 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

I hear a family from Cincinnati is going to bring their son down to play with it too.

6. WeareBBN
    10:25 pm May 31, 2016 Permalink

I lived in FL for 30 years and thought I had seen some big gators, guess I just saw the small ones. As she said {just never to me sadly} that hing is huge.

7. UKfanJake
    7:00 am June 1, 2016 Permalink

I just want to take this opportunity for a PSA. There were at least 2 videos of this giant. One video has a man’s voice over it, has another man walking in front of the frame, and is from a farther distance. The second video is from a man who appears to be quiet and walks closer to the alligator. Why wasn’t his video used?
    Answer: Vertical video syndrome. Please remember to turn your phone into landscape mode when taking video. Thank you.