I don’t understand how a human being can do this

Everyone seemed to enjoy Big Blue Madness, which is nice, but I can’t get excited about basketball after the witchcraft I witnessed earlier in the night.

You know what I’m talking about: that sorcerer dressed as a UK cheerleader. It is trying to disguise itself as a human being named Josh Marsh but that is no human being. Human beings can’t do stuff like this:

Or this:

You will not — no, you CANNOT — convince me Josh Marsh is of this planet. He is from another world we have yet to discover outside of the Avengers movies. I got a C+ in high school physics so I know gravity does not allow us regular human people to do extraordinary things like that and I’m a little bit concerned that everyone in Rupp Arena was applauding when we clearly have this wizard living and breathing amongst us.

Just look at this and tell me how the hell it is possible:

You can’t fool me, Josh Marsh.

But I do think you should’ve been in the dunk contest.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for I don’t understand how a human being can do this

1. KTR2786
    10:02 pm October 12, 2018 Permalink

I think he owes you dinner after this post, drew.

2. brb_skywalking
    10:56 pm October 12, 2018 Permalink

Watching this live was literally jaw dropping. I was absolutely speechless and just sat there stunned in amazement that an actual human being had pogo sticks for legs

3. friendsofcoal
    11:13 pm October 12, 2018 Permalink

Most gifted and talented man in the arena by far. Too bad he can’t get millions for that!

• mashburnfan1
      12:35 am October 13, 2018 Permalink

He is amazing, saw him do that at the football game and was amazed. I guess we should not be surprised as this team has won 22 National titles, you want to talk about a dynasty. They don’t get enough attention.

4. BBNBRIAN
    4:00 am October 13, 2018 Permalink

I was a cheerleader in high school and college (unfortunately at U of L) and the male talent at the college level has only improved as stereotypes have broken down. I played football, baseball and basketball growing up and I can honestly say cheerleading was more physical than any of those sports. They do not receive enough credit (or scholarship $$) for what they go through.

• ClutchCargo
      10:52 am October 13, 2018 Permalink

I have heard it all now. lol

5. nellis234
    11:56 am October 13, 2018 Permalink

I actually shocked. Like even after the event. The Cheerleaders were definitely a highlight of the night!!

6. henderblue
    9:52 am October 14, 2018 Permalink

Another highlight of the Madness was the interview of Coach Hall. Not the interview itself, but the little girl behind them. She stole the show. I love Coach Hall, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was a cutie