Shannon The Dude’s 50-mile walk is almost here and many of you are wondering how you can keep up with Shannon’s suffering as he attempts to walk two laps around the STD Trail in under 20 hours. Can he do it? It’s being debated all over Kentucky right now, and soon we’ll watch his journey together… in the comfort of our own homes.
The good people at Studio46 Media here in Lexington have equipped Shannon with a video camera for his stroll (a lightweight one, I hope) and we will check in periodically throughout the challenge. The schedule is tentative for many reasons, but for now we’re planning on live hits with KSR’s athlete as follows:
- Pre-walk interview/Start of walk: 9:30pm – 10:15pm
- Live check-in during late night walk: 12:00am – 12:15am
- Live check-in before sunrise: 5:30am – 6:15am
- Live check-in during the early morning, potentially with drone footage: 11:00am – 11:10am
- Live check-in during early afternoon: 1:00pm – 1:30pm
- Live check-in as he completes his quest: TBD
Shannon will be giving updates on his Twitter account too.