Harvey Dean Collins is a man of his word

Yesterday we shared a campaign ad from District 3 Constable candidate Harvey Dean Collins, who claims he can “eat a sandwich with one hand, pick up a dead dog with the other.”

Kentucky’s District 3 Constable race has a front-runner

Turns out, Harvey Dean Collins isn’t lying. A KSR reader dug up a campaign ad from over 10 years ago and it shows Collins doing exactly what he promises, although it’s roadkill and not a dog:

Give this man all of your votes.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Harvey Dean Collins is a man of his word

1. JOscarJr
    11:47 am March 30, 2018 Permalink

There must be a heckuva lot of roadkill in his District 3 for a candidate to have an advantage with this type of multitasking.

2. Rise
    11:53 am March 30, 2018 Permalink

“University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner”. Nothing in that statement about politics. Love you guys and gals at KSR but I prefer to keep politics out of my sporting news.

• cats646
      12:34 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

I’m not sure I would even call this politics. Just giving a shoutout to the best roadkill picker upper in KY.

• Truman Claytor
      1:16 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

If you’re unhappy with the service provided by KSR, you can always demand a full refund… Oh wait, this website is free #QuitYourBitchin

3. Booher
    12:53 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

Right basketball football season are over might as well learn bout sum other ky stuff

4. runningunnin.454
    1:27 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

“Give this man all of your votes”. LOL, I’m an independent, not a democrat…I only have one vote.
    Sorry Drew; couldn’t resist.

5. catsarerunnin
    1:49 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

Matt needs to take pointers on a well ran campaign.

6. catsofthebigblue
    2:35 pm March 30, 2018 Permalink

Is the trunk open to get the sandwich out or to put the roadkill in? Real slogan should be, “I would put a dead animal in the trunk of my car for the people of District 3”.