The Harrison Twins and their father Aaron Sr. spoke with FOX Houston about the possibility of them leaving Kentucky after their freshman years to enter the NBA Draft and where they are in the process. According to the elder Harrison, he sent paperwork to the NBA to have his sons evaluated about 2-3 days ago and they, like the rest of us, are waiting for a response from the league before they ultimately make a decision before the April 27th deadline.
“We are probably midway,” said Aaron Harrison Sr. We got to make a decision here in the next six or seven days anyway, but we’ve sat down and had one or two conversations about it and had some prayer about it, but that’s pretty much where we’re at. They’re not leaning either way.”
The younger Aaron Harrison also says that the prospects of coming back to win a title at UK are “a factor, but I think that it’s more about us personally and not about winning a ring or anything like that.” Don’t expect any surprise leaks out of this family, this decision will be made and known by only them until they announce, and until then….we wait.