Guide To Setting The Date For Your Fall 2018 Wedding

So you’re getting hitched next fall but haven’t set the date. Wedding planning is a rigorous process, right? Venues fill up, schedules conflict and you need help deciding which Saturday is best for the biggest day of your lives.

If this is you, allow me to assist you in finding that perfect day to say ‘I do’ next fall.

Plan accordingly, BBN.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Guide To Setting The Date For Your Fall 2018 Wedding

1. nybrasky
    3:06 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

Go ahead and cross off 10/13 as well. Keeneland should have everyone’s full attention that day.

2. sincitycat
    3:25 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

Or, just stay single.

3. macattack
    3:54 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

I had to do something similar to this. Before we were even engaged we were having discussions about our future. We both knew we were going to get married, but I told her that the wedding had to fall within a window from mid April (after NCAA tourney) to the last week of August (football season starts). I told her I’d do it anywhere, at anytime, as long as it didnt interfere with any games. She (thankfully) agreed and we will be getting married next June.

• ClutchCargo
      4:04 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

If only all couples were so considerate of their football-loving guests!

4. ukcamel
    4:35 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

August isn’t the fall. It’s the summer.

5. juettann
    9:22 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

Thanks for the public service announcement, Drew! 😂

6. dsims0004
    10:44 pm September 20, 2017 Permalink

You forgot to add all of November. Can’t forget ab hunting season. And the year after year anniversaries while your buddy is sitting in a tree stand and you’re at the opera and picking out wall sconces…