Good morning, Manchester! (Tuesday Show Thread)

The KSR Tour is in Clay County today for a live broadcast from Clay County Middle School in Manchester. Matt, Ryan and the gang are in town for two hours of Kentucky Sports Radio radio and to give away tickets from GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Here’s an updated list of tour stops:

July 21: Manchester — Clay County Middle School
July 22: Somerset — Sleep Outfitters
July 23: Harlan — Core Fitness
July 24: Fort Wright — Dickmann’s Sports Bar

July 27: Campbellsville — Mr. Gatti’s
July 28: Owensboro — Don Moore GM Center
July 29: Benton — Kennedy’s Fan Shop
July 30: Paducah — Buffalo Wild Wings and IMAC Regeneration of Paducah
July 31: Fancy Farm

August 3: Bowling Green — Chaney’s Dairy Barn
August 4: McKee — Old Courthouse Community Room
August 5: Glasgow — Papa John’s
August 6: Jamestown — Lawless-Smith True Value and Appliance Center (Russell Springs)
August 7: Monticello — Conley Bottom Resort

August 10: Frankfort — Governor’s Mansion
August 11: Maysville — Laurel Oaks Golf Course
August 12: Danville — Sun Tropic Outdoors
August 13: Lexington — All Sports at Fayette Mall
August 14: Louisville

gotc-ksr

GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com is giving away UK basketball and football tickets at every tour stop this summer. That’s 33 chances to win, and all you have to do is come out to listen to your favorite radio show. That’s so easy even Ryan Lemond could do it!

Article written by Drew Franklin

24 Comments for Good morning, Manchester! (Tuesday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:46 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Hope everyone brought their fax machines to the show today.

Seems like a lot happens at the Manchester Walmart Parking lot. So don’t go there after the show!

2. CATandMONKEY
    10:29 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I can agree with Matt’s top-5 .

I still think Davis is a once-in-generation player but his one year vs Issel’s three, keeps Anthony in second place.

• J-Dub421
      10:35 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Agreed, though it’s nearly impossible to compare across generations because the game has evolved so much.

3. Laker Cat 18
    10:39 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Some folks just aren’t fit to be parents. There’s nothing wrong with that. Just don’t reproduce.

4. CATandMONKEY
    10:39 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I am with the diner owner on this one.
    The parents really should be the true target of the anger though.

5. realme
    10:41 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I get that kids cry sometimes and you have to deal with it, but parents who feel no responsibility to keep their children from ruining other people’s experiences in public are selfish a-holes.

• J-Dub421
      10:44 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Especially since the diner owner tried to talk to the parents first and get them to handle it.

6. J-Dub421
    10:42 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I agree with the owner on this one. If someone is going to let their kid cry for an hour straight in public then I don’t have a problem with the owner telling the kid to be quiet. I know that children cry and throw tantrums, but allowing your child to scream incessantly in public is not okay.

7. hater
    11:06 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

IMO Bill Spivey belongs in the top 10.

8. J-Dub421
    11:12 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

This show/site talks about and covers football all the time, but there is a portion of the football fan base that still wants to whine all the time about a supposed lack of football coverage. There’s nothing going on right now! It’s the middle of summer.

• J-Dub421
      11:17 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I am not Matt, and get your own screen name/login tool!

9. J-Dub421
    11:24 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Now I look like I’m crazy because the posts were removed that I was responding to. Seriously, what kind of person steals someone’s screen name? Mine is personal to me and wouldn’t mean anything to anyone else anyway.

10. realme
    11:36 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

J-Dub, there used to be a troll that used other people’s names all the time, used to get really nasty with JB and others. I wonder if the same person has figured out we no longer have to log in. Anyways, try to ignore it. I’m sure I’ve made myself a target by acknowledging said troll, so if I start to say crazy things, pay no attention.

• J-Dub421
      11:42 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

Thanks for the info realme. Its crazy people have nothing else better to do than still people’s screen names and try to cause problems. We can’t stop the trolls from coming but don’t use another person’s name that frequents this site often and try ruin their name!!

• J-Dub421
      11:52 am July 21, 2015 Permalink

I agree with the sentiment, but you just stole my screen name again. Please stop.

• Confused
      12:01 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

I come here often and usually find J-Dub421 comments quite insightful. J-Dub eventually the troll will stop. If anything ignorant is posted from your name people will know its not you.

• J-Dub421
      12:20 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

Thanks, they posted some derogatory comments about rednecks earlier, and threw shade at James Young over the weekend. Definitely not me. Now someone is being fairly reasonable, but still posting under my name, which is annoying.

11. J-Dub421
    12:46 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

OMG!! Will you stop using my name? It’s not that difficult!

• J-Dub421
      12:52 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

You’re the fake. I would never use OMG. I also continue to login with a password, which will make it very easy for the site to verify my identity.

• J-Dub421
      1:49 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

Oh really now? Like you know how I type! If you’re really me, then why did I put 421 at the end of my username? That should clear things up a bit.

• J-Dub421
      3:03 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

4/21 is my birthday, which is why I use it. Your mom needs her computer back. Run along now child, the adults are talking.

12. BCO
    7:03 pm July 21, 2015 Permalink

Manchester: The City Of Hope (That I Never Have To Go Back To Manchester)