Getting ready for Louisville (Wednesday Show Thread)

6a00e553e551d18834010534d2200a970b-500wi

Today’s Kentucky Sports Radio comes to you live from Safelite Auto Glass at 1088 New Circle Road in Lexington, where Matt and Ryan will talk about the Cats’ upcoming game against Louisville, basketball recruiting, and all sorts of random stuff in between. If you’re in the area, come by and check out the show and register for the chance to win UK/UofL tickets from GuyOnTheCornerTickets.com.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WKYH (600 am) Paintsville
WLSI (900 am) Pikeville
WPRT (960 am) Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240 am) Somerset
WTCW (920 am) Whitesburg
WBTH (1400 am) Williamson, WV

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WMTL (870 am) Leitchfield 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WPAD (99.5 fm/1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

115 Comments for Getting ready for Louisville (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    9:55 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt I know you are buds with Tony Greene now, but I think we should go back to the way things were. Before he showed up at Cal’s Fantasy Camp last year, we had been to 4 Final Fours, 3 National Championship games, and won 2 National Championships during his career. Then he shows up at Cal’s Fantasy Camp, you start liking him, and we end up at the NIT.

2. UK_JB
    9:55 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

9/11… Never forget. This is the worst day to have anything good happen.

I really wish Joe B could be on your show but not surprised that Lexington won’t agree to that since it’s not on a clear channel station. Congrats on the ratings!

3. DrSayre
    9:57 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

haha I agree! I would love to hear The Truth meet Joe B… it would melt the radio waves!

4. Fake_TG_Thunder_Shuck
    9:57 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It’s a bad hair day… very muggy but much colder air for Saturdays game. More like football weather.

5. UK_JB
    9:59 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

He should leave that job and be apart of Team KSR! He could sell the KY fish and wildlife spots easy!

6. realme
    9:59 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Please tell me Drew is gearing up for Louisville Hate Day, it’s my favorite holiday!

7. Chad
    10:02 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, can you tell the listeners today the reason behind the “gag rule”, so to speak, on UK b-ball info until October first? Is this an NCAA rule, or imposed by UK Athletics, or something else entirely? Just curious and can’t wait to hear about the new squad. Thanks!

8. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    10:04 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I think you should do the KSR minute on my station at FOX41. Although I will photo-bomb you and give my point of view. That’s my point of view.

9. Billy Ray
    10:06 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

So, looks like Stoops is recruiting a kid with a rape conviction. Guess we can’t say jack about uofl and Michael Dyer.

10. UK_JB
    10:08 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I am 100 feet away!!!!!

11. Thayer Evans
    10:09 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

You like how I’m tearing down my alma mater’s arch rival!!!

12. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:11 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I have a headache…got anything to give away for that?

13. The Rev
    10:11 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Please bring us some Sting!!! UK powers to be on Saturday

14. ukmoxie
    10:11 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

If you liked the news cast with wrestler names, check this one with Seinfeld references.

15. JOJO
    10:14 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, Ryan is right The Amish Mafia is as fake as can be but, it is a great show your thinking where did they get these people.

16. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:14 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I think the Cats are going to cover….their heads and hide in a corner of Commonwealth Stadium.

17. Smitty
    10:15 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt,

Remember Ryan didn’t think UK would cover on the Miami game.

18. Matt you are RIGHT!!!
    10:15 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt all of our mind sets as UK football fans should be until the clock reaches 00:00 and the scoreboard says different we are GOING to WIN!!

19. C_Cov
    10:16 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I dont think we should rush the field. Act like youve been there before. I know that we are the bottom of the SEC right now, but we dont have to act like it

20. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:17 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt and Coach Stoops disagree over which of them has worse hair.

21. Sin The'
    10:18 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

The recruit Roger Lewis was not convicted of rape. He was found not guilty in a court of law therefore he is innocent. Vince marrow says he is a good kid and that’s good enough for me. Kids make mistakes and he deserves a second chance.

22. Stadium Guy
    10:18 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt,

There was lots of pre-season talk about improving the gameday experience at Commonwealth. Any thoughts? On Saturday the sound system was still subpar. The music selection was more of the same. And was I the only one to notice that the stats they were displaying during the game were totally wrong? They had passing yards for Towles!!!!

23. realme
    10:19 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Iheart feeds sucking today.

24. Linda Taylor
    10:19 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It was great to see almost all of the women’s basketball team supporting the volleyball team last night. Also saw the Harrison twins, Dakari, Marcus, & Nerlens there. There were also a lot of male athletes sitting in section Y which was too far away from where we were sitting to identify individuals.

25. L3C8
    10:19 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I told you yest and I’ll tell you today. We (BBN) need to get pumped with the notion, we have NOTHING to lose. Let’s TRY to go in this game, be LOUDER THAN EVER, and MAYBE they won’t be able to hear the calls from Bridgewater and it throws them off JUST ENOUGH to give us some edge. We need as much help a s we can get. Yeah I don’t think we are REALLY the 30th best Defense in the nation, but lets wear it proud this week and go into this game with our heads up high and proud to be a Wildcat fan and lets WHOOP THESE FILTHYBIRDS.
    @BEATDOWNTHEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. L3C8
    10:22 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

RYAN, BIG things come in LIL PACKAGES.

27. Ole D-white
    10:22 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I hope it is Kinnard so I can rub it in to my friends round here that say he’s going to Michigan or OSU

28. Turner the Burner
    10:25 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

1 – I’m fine with 2nd chances.

2 – He was not found guilty and he plead guilty to a lesser charge.

3 – Duck poop, Ryan? Dez Wells

29. Hollahollaholla
    10:26 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Well, when you lose to Western 2 years in a row and go 2-10, you go after the best recruits you can actually get.

30. C_Cov
    10:26 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

We have more class then that.

31. JBazz
    10:26 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

What if this kid was the #1 player in the class? Most would agree to take him. So really it’s a matter of how good the kid is, and not a moral issue.

32. Hollahollaholla
    10:27 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I thought we should have stormed the field after we beat Miami OH

33. C_Cov
    10:27 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

How is it being negative Matt?! I just dont want us acting like we are the bottom of the barrel

34. 21 is wrong
    10:27 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

21) he plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid possibly being convicted of rape. So, he’s not innocent. Good try though.

35. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:27 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Coach Stoops need to avoid any potential scandals because it invites the horrible pun “Coach Stoops stooping to a new low”

36. widcatcpa
    10:28 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Was the rape charge for statutory rape where an 18 year old kid was having sex with a 16 year old, or was this a real rape charge? If it is statutory rape does that change your opinions Matt & Ryan?

37. Mash Davis
    10:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I’m for storming the field, but in all honesty isn’t storming the field more Little Brother, and something they would do?

38. Beemagic
    10:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt – Am I a negative Nancy? Also, is it okay to storm the field if I lose my virginity tonight?

39. Dave B
    10:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, Will UK Football dawn the Grey jerseys against Loserville and when can I buy one?

40. SirBarton
    10:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Rush the field and tear down the goal post. Why wouldn’t we? We just ruined our rivals whole season. Would go down as the BEST UL/UK football game ever!

41. L3C8
    10:30 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

STORM THE FIELD. Look UK fans are having a hard time with this “Storming the field” thing because IT’S UL. We storm the field. No questions asked. Picture this, we win, we storm, we turn to look in the stands and we see UL fans sitting with their poor lil mouths wide open with a look on their face of “WHAT JUST HAPPENED”. CAN’T get much better than that. TO crush their year/”Year of the Card Dreams” would make me the happiest guy in the world.

Down with the Cards, IN WITH THE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

42. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:33 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Nice song choice Shannon!

43. C_Cov
    10:33 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Think of it this way. You have a little brother and you have been able to whip up on him your entire life. You get a little older and he finally gets to where he can beat you sometimes. You finally get to where you beat him again. Do you throw a party just cause you beat your little brother? Louisville is little brother. We cant give them the satisfaction of storming the field if we win. Its classless and pathetic

44. Turner the Burner
    10:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It’s $81 for top 2 or 3 rows or 1 or 2 here or there. You can go to stub hub and get better tickets for 30% less

45. Back to Back
    10:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

With UK going after a rapist, seems like Matt should shut his man pleaser about Dyer.

46. Mike
    10:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Ryan’s simple-minded, childlike stupidity drives me crazy. He knows NOTHING about this kid’s case and he immediately jumps to the conclusion that the kid must be guilty and that Stoops is selling his soul by recruiting him. Maybe if Ryan were ever falsely accused of something he might grow up a little and have a more nuanced view of life.

47. jeff
    10:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Call me negative all you want, UK fans should NEVER rush the field for beating UL. I don’t care how good they are. Who would look like Little Brother then? UL fans would never let us live that down…… will be a moot point anyway, imo. UL wins easily…….

48. L3C8
    10:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

WIAT A MINUTE, I went to he game (UL/EKU) last week cuz my poor Wife is a UL fan, and here is what I saw.
    They were walking in the game 5 minutes into the game. it was NOT SOLD OUT cuz I seen a LOT of empty seats, then they all left at HALFTIME. Now granted it was a blow out, but You have a top 10 team, Heisman Candidate, Why would you leave at Halftime? I don’t understand UL fans.

49. RP
    10:36 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I wish I could get tickets for $81 in Gainesville. You cant go to a gator game for less than $150.

50. PhillyCat
    10:37 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Alabama Single Game Ticket Prices:
    Western Kentucky – $55
    Florida Atlantic – $55
    Mississippi – $70
    Mississippi State – $70
    Texas A&M – $85
    Western Carolina – $55
    Auburn – $85

51. Chris
    10:38 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt may need a new windsheild if he keeps teasing John.

52. AnthonyBBN
    10:38 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Ticket price is a big factor. More than twice the price it was before makes it a little steep. I don’t expect $20-30 but for the premium games $50 isn’t too little.

53. Scotty
    10:38 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Obama economy causing poor ticket sales…Matt your man is killing UK attendance…thanks Matt!

54. RP
    10:39 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Maybe to the Vandy or UK game we can find tickets under $100 in the Swamp. But a big rivalry game Tennessee,UGA,South Carolina, FSU nothing less than $220-$390 a tickets

55. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:41 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Maybe the STD Robo-call Drew got was actually a case of mistaken identity. Mitch, its like I hardly know you.

56. realm
    10:42 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It’s really starting to get on my nerves when people call in to complain and criticize, but preface it with “I am a die-hard number one fan”.

57. The Word
    10:43 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Josh Harrellson is doing, very, very well for himself….https://twitter.com/ErikaFrantzve

58. So_true
    10:44 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Is it my imagination, or is Matt beginning to be a bit annoyed with John Short?

59. Travis
    10:45 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

The Snake Salvation show debuted last night on Discovery. The snake handling preachers are pure country, especially the dude from TN.

60. Edd
    10:46 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, just to play Devil’s advocate – you’ve made the point that UK basketball isn’t the place for troubled players to get a second chance, and I agree. But, maybe UK football, at this point, is the place for second chances. Just a thought.

61. tuxedo park
    10:46 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

soccer might be the worst thing ever.

62. DrSayre
    10:47 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Not to make this too political, but I don’t think Hillary will be the Democrat Nominee

63. Kidnut
    10:47 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I am more interested in Elizabeth Warren than Hilary Clinton. Hilary’s handling of Benghazi was ridiculous.

64. UK2K
    10:49 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Had an interesting debate with a buddy and thought I’d as this to the show thread:

What is the greatest college football game, that never happened?

Mine: 2008 National Title: USC v. UF

QB: Tim Tebow v. Mark Sanchez

RB: Demps, Rainey, Moody v. CJ Gable/Marc Tyler/Stanley Havili

WR: Riley Cooper/Murphy v. Ronald Johnson/Patrick Turner/ David Ausberry/ Damien Williams

TE: Aaron Hernandez v. Anthony McCoy (Best TE in nation)

Defense:

Major Wright, JAnoris Jenkins, Brandon Spikes, Carlos Dunlap

vs.

Arguably the best Defense in the past 10 years
    Everson Griffin, Nick Perry, Fili Moala, Christian Tupou on the D-Line
    Shawreece Wright and Taylor MAys in the secondary
    and a LB Corp of Rey Maualuga, Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews and Chris Gallipo

That USC defense had 3 shutouts, and 7 games giving up 10pts or less…

65. Mike
    10:49 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

21 is wrong:

You don’t know why the kid pled guilty to the lesser charge, stop making assumptions. Innocent people plead guilty to lesser charges all the time because they don’t wanna take the risk of getting wrongly convicted and receiving a max sentence or to avoid a long, expensive trial, or just to get outta jail if they couldn’t afford bail. People are so naïve when it comes to this country’s justice system, its not all so black and white.

66. Razr Raybob
    10:52 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Duke is not a traditional Power. Only since Coach K. and when he leaves they will be irrelevant again.

67. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:53 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Single game tickets in the upper bowl at Neyland for the WKU game were $42…

68. Voice of Reason
    10:53 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

65) guilty people plead guilty because they are guilty a lot of times as well.

69. wsflwildcat
    10:53 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Love you Matt and I know you are having a good time teasing our man Johnny Short about his politics, but I hope you don’t keep doing that on the radio everyday.

70. UK2K
    10:57 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

The details of the Roger Lewis case was dealing the age of the girl. She said one thing, and then recanted because her deposition apparently contradicted her original story and affidavit….

71. Linda Taylor
    10:58 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Let’s not only remember those who lost there lives 12 years ago but also all of the lives we’ve lost since in Iraq and Afghanistan because of 911.

72. Huntin Chickens
    10:58 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

the twins dont seem to be participating in any of these activities. Am i dumb or right?

73. Cats, Cats, Cats
    11:01 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Have to say I agree with jeff (#47). Not negative at all, but there is a huge difference in storming the field for an Alabama, LSU, Florida………… and storming the field for U of L.
    You can’t daily make fun of them for *possibly* backing into the BCS championship game, and for getting where they are because of their awful schedule, then act like they are Alabama if we are lucky enough to beat them. Looks a little hypocritical.

Having said that, I think they beat us handily.

74. catdaddyd
    11:02 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

with all the SEC TV money ticket prices don’t need to be 81 dollars

75. tuxedo park
    11:03 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

is bodyshapes medical the largest “home owned” or “hormone” replacement facility?

76. J in Orlando
    11:06 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

UK2K, 1997 Michigan vs Nebraska was another one I wouldve liked to see…undefeated co-champs.

Carr vs Osbourne
    Brian Griese vs Nebraska Def including Eric Warfield and Grant Winstrom

Eric Crouch, Ahman Green vs Charles Woodson

77. AnthonyBBN
    11:06 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Take some time and look into the case of Roger Lewis, he was acquitted of one charge, and the jury was fully hung on the second charge. The facts on the case are weird, especially the relationship between the girl and Mr. Lewis. With no conviction for rape I see no reason why not to recruit him. The strangest thing is our laws require innocence until proven guilty but so many people judge people guilty just based on accusation. Kid is only guilty of falsification a misdemeanor, so without any proof why judge him? A jury couldn’t and the prosecution wouldn’t plead him to this if they believed they had a chance to convict him on a retrial.

78. Rockfield, KY
    11:08 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Rex Chapman got sick from Chobani. Said he was really sick.

79. Jax Teller
    11:10 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Ryan’s closet is all “smedium” t-shirts all the time.

80. One Problem
    11:10 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

77) the problem is Michale Dyer has a clean record and we went nuts on him. Sounds like a double standard to be ok with taking this kid.

81. Edd
    11:12 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

The red stuff on the paper is from a breast implant leaking all over the place.

82. Sin The'
    11:16 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

83. Stephen
    11:17 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Would you trade a 40-0 Basketball season for beating Louisville on Saturday?

84. Jellylegs Johnson
    11:17 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Just looked at the basketball players pictures. Why are Hood and Paulson in the same picture? Don’t even get their own picture.

85. Sin The'
    11:18 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I sure hope my kid gets a second chance if he makes a mistake at 18.

86. AnthonyBBN
    11:20 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

80. If Lewis continues to be a problem after this then he deserves the boot, but as of now he has had his trial, he is not guilty of rape. So why continue to look at him like a rapist?

87. Dan Patrick
    11:22 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I talked about this on my show yesterday:

I hope I set this up correctly. Near the end of the first hour of the Dan Patrick show yesterday he was discussing the OSU SI article. He then tells the story a PAC-12 basketball coach told him about a recruit he was losing to an SEC BBall school. The coach specifically told the kid that another commit for the same SEC school was paid $250,000 so he hoped that he was receiving an equal or higher payment.

Dan said the coach knew for a fact that this kid was paid and the amount of the payment. Due to Dan wanting to protect the coach he did not offer any further details but this is crazy and shows that coaches know exactly what is going on. I guess for fear of being black-balled or the fact they also are shady nothing ever happens.

88. tuxedo park
    11:22 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

remember, junker and driving is always preventable…

89. Jellylegs Johnson
    11:23 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Just read the article and comments about the Roger Lewis case. It seems as if there are some other issues going on and that the girl’s motivation is suspect.

90. realme
    11:23 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

82, read the article you linked. I don’t understand how someone can rape the same victim twice in 2 separate months. Why would the victim have been anywhere near her rapist after the first time?

91. Edd
    11:25 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It’s very difficult to run fully erect.

92. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:27 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

93. KyBlueRay
    11:28 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I was so hoping that Perry Stevenson would block someones free throw the other night.

94. Neil
    11:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Radio Ron is annoying.

95. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:29 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

I’m over the Radio Ron bit…it’s time for him to go away.

96. The details
    11:31 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

It depends on what the circumstances are. Is this a case where they were a year or two apart and it’s a consensual statutory case where the girl got mad at him for something and decided to press charges. Me and my girl were 2 yrs apart. I was 16 when she was 18 and I was “technically” getting rapped but trust me I LOVED it everytime it happened.

97. Delk for 3
    11:31 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

92 — As hot as she is, Jorts still doesn’t quit messing with other girls. I know because he has been Facebooking my girlfriend for about a year and sends her random text messages — including one in which he sent a picture showing her his junk. Sucks for me. How does one compete with Jorts?

98. MitchBarnhart
    11:31 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt

When are you ever going to get over your Pitino envy? I have never seen anyone so obsessed with another human being. The entire BBN was proud for him to be inducted in HOF. Why can’t you also be happy for him?

99. Winston
    11:31 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Has anybody ever figured out if Radio Ron is a put on? It’s so bad you can’t tell if he’s kidding.

100. quickie
    11:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Never forget.

101. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

97) Ouch man…sorry you have to deal with that. Back off, Jorts.

102. Dud Wash
    11:35 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Anybody know why Bobby Flay was hanging out downtown after the Alumni game?

103. realme
    11:36 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

99, if it is a put on, he never breaks character. I always stick up for Jon Short and some others that people complain about, but Radio Ron has always annoyed me.

104. C_Cov
    11:40 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Yeah I dont like Radio Ron

105. Five knee surgeries
    11:41 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Cal’s Memphis team didn’t enter the title game undefeated. Tenn had beaten them earlier
    I’ve heard you make that mistake before Matt

106. Jax Teller
    11:42 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

So in the last 30 minutes we’ve heard about Eloy running fully erect, and people just getting off to get off. Dr Drew…is that you?

107. cardfaninyourface69
    11:44 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones just said UofL is cheating in football recruiting! I heard it!

108. Wedding Planner
    11:45 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

We can’t take Ullis until we know for sure that we cannot get Okafor/Jones. Basically Ullis means no Okafor. I know he is not worth THAT

109. quickie
    11:49 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt, not sure who you are talking to but Vegas doesn’t operate like you said. The effort for a betting push and adjust the line accordingly whatever it takes. They make their money on the juice and try not to risk. They don’t gamble. We do.

110. anna_in_IL
    11:50 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

How tall is Kemba Walker? He hurt us on several occasions and plays in the NBA now.

111. Junkered Driving
    11:53 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Matt. Heard your commercial again. What is Junkered Driving?

112. quickie
    11:54 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Bobby Riggs was always a hustler.

113. Dan
    11:55 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Didn’t Serena already play some dude and loose?

114. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:56 am September 11, 2013 Permalink

Shut up, Steve

115. El Guapo
    3:16 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

The Vegas line right now is -13.5. That’s so low it is stupid. How can you pass that up when you know what Teddy B will be left in for four quarters to do on national TV? UofL needs a blowout to look good for the voters and they’ll want to run up Teddy’s Heisman stats. If UofL can’t beat UK by at least two TDs they don’t belong in the top 25 and everyone knows it. So you’ll have Cards that are better at every position (except punter) with extra motivation to pour it on a UK team that is pretty much defenseless. Make that bet now, kids, that line is only gonna go up.