Get Your Tickets Now

tickets

There are tickets still for sale for all UK home football games, but for at least one you better act quickly. The UK vs Alabama game is down to 2500 tickets left, which is both good news (full stadium) and bad news (a lot will be Bama fans). So if you want to go to the game, now is the time to move.

And yes, we will probably get destroyed. But they are the two-time defending national champions, the game will be fun and it is a no-lose situation. So buy a ticket and come say hey…what else you gotta do?

Plus being at the game will make you do this:

original

Article written by Matt Jones

9 Comments for Get Your Tickets Now

1. Googlyi
    9:21 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Is that Randy from My Name is Earl in the background of the dancing gif?!

2. Frankthetank
    9:29 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Okay so I have to ask. Why would anyone spend their hard earned money to watch Bama beat us by 7 touchdowns???

3. What?
    10:22 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

If I go to Commonwealth–it ain’t gonna be to watch Bama. Why would you say it’s a “No Lose”? Right after saying we’d get killed? Sheesh almighty I hate the public schools.

4. Don't be a pu$$y
    10:40 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

I said this earlier, I’ll say it 100x. This is going to be a HUUUGE recruiting weekend for basketball AND football. #BBN needs to SHOW UP!!!!! and SHOW OUT for these recruits. If your not at the game this weekend you have absolutely lost ALL right to ever bitch about talent level for either sport (looking at you #2).

5. You Can Call Me Cal
    10:52 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

What movie is that from?

6. Mitch Cumsteim
    10:53 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

KSR rips off at least 1 gif per day from Barstool…

7. What He Said
    7:35 am September 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m with you # 2, this team i going to have to do a lot more than lose to a third tier Western Ky team before i spend ANY money to watch ass whoopins

8. crazycatfan
    7:58 am September 5, 2013 Permalink

#7 – As #4 said … We can’t just jump on the bandwagon when we’re winning. We need to support our team now in order to get better in the future. Keep the support going!

9. What He Said
    10:16 am September 5, 2013 Permalink

Don’t get it twisted #8 i still want the cats to do well and i’m still gonna watch every game, but from the comfort of my living room… Until the product on the field gets better it will be hard to put butts in the seats. There’s a difference in supporting our boys and blind blind fanhood. For me to drive across the state, get a hotel room, and of course leave two keys with a pretty large beer tab, there has to be some possibility of wins.