Get your #L1U6 and University-6 shirts at ShopKSR.com now!

It wouldn’t be a Louisville scandal if we didn’t celebrate it across the Bluegrass, so join us in celebration by wearing the new #L1U6 t-shirt available now on ShopKSR.com. Or, the University-6 shirt:

I bet your Louisville friends will even want one after today’s developments.

[ShopKSR.com]

Article written by ShopKSR.com

21 Comments for Get your #L1U6 and University-6 shirts at ShopKSR.com now!

1. SwaggyCal9
    3:41 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

Really KSR….desperate for money? Whoever buys one of these is an idiot…..

2. Mathlete
    3:41 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

That didn’t take long, I’m guessing these will sell out in a few hours

3. krautdog
    4:22 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

It’s almost as embarrassing as the Florida football game fiasco!

4. Wakecrash
    5:32 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

What does the L1 stand for, or the original L1C4 mean for that matter?

• unbiasedfan
      10:25 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

I have no clue. But would like to know just like you.

• UKBigBlueForever
      10:56 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

L1C4 stands for Louisville 1st, Cards 4 Life… L1U6 I’m guessing means Louisville 1st, 6 feet under the ground because that program is dead!
      Someone elaborate on this?

• unbiasedfan
      11:47 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

Thanks so much. If you don’t ask, you’ll never know.

• Yoda
      10:53 am September 27, 2017 Permalink

U6…”University 6″ in the FBI report. Did y’all even read it?

• ClutchCargo
      11:51 am September 27, 2017 Permalink

Louisville $100,000 University-6

5. BigBlueBass
    6:23 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

Giving little brother way too much attention….. Jones don’t mind making $$$ off of UL… he’s obsessed with them

• UK Big Board Update
      9:09 pm September 26, 2017 Permalink

Classic salty UL reply. U ARE SO MAD RIGHT NOW. 😀

• BigBlueBass
      2:17 pm September 27, 2017 Permalink

I’m not mad at all .. I just don’t drink the Jones Kool-Aid

6. Yoda
    10:47 am September 27, 2017 Permalink

Fellow UK fans, while it’s absolutely mesmerizing to watch this all unfold and I’m as glued to the computer/TV/twitter as the next guy watching it all go down…I’m not sure y’all understand how terrible this can be for our STATE. We all know the basketball program is cooked. The possibility exists it reaches into other parts of the athletic dept (football?), and then what? As bad as it pains me to say, Kentucky NEEDS UofL to be a healthy university. With the exception of the Ivy League schools, usually good academic institutions have good athletic programs; they are symbiotic. If UofL can’t pay on the Yum Center (which was already a shady deal), their entire school suffers. Less programming for academics, fewer staff available, poorer quality of staff, nosediving enrollment. You can hate on UofL all you want, but those things are absolutely terrible for our state that needs qualified workers and economic stability as bad as any. Don’t revel in this…it has the potential to be catastrophic from Paducah to Pikeville.

• ClutchCargo
      12:44 pm September 27, 2017 Permalink

So, not being happy will make it all go away? This is going down no matter how we feel about it, so relax.

7. kykatphish7525
    4:10 pm September 27, 2017 Permalink

I’m totally disappointed with you KSR… to make these shirts is totally classless… you make all of us KY fans look like asswipes… Poking fun at the strippper and Ricks 15 seconds of fame is one thing, but this has gone too far… this scandal is going to affect many lives and fan bases… this investigation is just beginning and it’s about to get ugly… Peeps are going to be talking with jail time on the line… KSR spends more time bashing UofL than they actually spend on KY sports… it’s a shame because I’ve been a big supporter of you for many years… you’ve become a disgrace to the KY faithful… and then you wonder why people call in death threats to refs… you’re just as bad as our anger filled President… way to go! Does making fun of others fulfill your codependent hearts?!?! I encourage you to think about the image you want to portray… Is this how you would want your kids to behave? It’s truly disturbing… I sincerely hope you team can come to a healthy realization soon…

• justarandomcatfan
      7:48 pm September 27, 2017 Permalink

This is so mean-spirited and lame. It’s fine to make fun of fans during a time of rivalry, but this is a Kentucky institution, and the city of Louisville is very much a part of Kentucky..

I’m not one to regularly complain, but this mean spirited crap is such a bad look for this site. If there were another site of equal news and thoughtful commentary, I’d immediately jump ship in favor of something more respectful. Remember how bad probation sucked? It was awful. I would never wish it on any Kentucky institution.