Get angry on the KSR postgame show

Want to get some things off your chest? Now’s the perfect time. Matt Jones is on air for the next hour to talk about the game and he would love for you to join in on the criticism.

You can give him a call at 1-800-444-8484 or 502-571-8484.

Listen on 630 WLAP or 840 WHAS or listen online here.

Discuss below.

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for Get angry on the KSR postgame show

1. I’m surprised Matt’s even doing the show. I think if the time wasn’t changing he wouldn’t. 😉

2. uk-blue
    12:14 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Why did Patrick take every snap of a game that he clearly had no business being in?

• Looney Ben
      12:19 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Obviously, Patrick Towles single-handedly lost this game. Had Drew Barker played, I think Kentucky wins 21 – 3

• uk-blue
      12:31 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Looney Ben – you are absolutely out of your mind if you believe Drew playing would have resulted in a 21 – 3 win. At the same time, you are out of your mind if you think Patrick gave us a better chance than Drew this game.

• uk-blue, I think Looney was being sarcastic.

• uk-blue
      1:01 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

I know he was, and I was giving it right back. His message behind it was that Drew wouldn’t have changed the game dramatically, but I think any change is good for us at this point. However, I didn’t know Drew was hurt this game.

3. Matt just said Barker is hurt.

4. Mark Liptak
    12:26 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Relax everyone, basketball starts the season in less than two weeks…that’s all that counts anyway.

5. UKJONNY 5-7 IS THE BAR EXPECTATION FOR EVERY YEAR
    12:27 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

The bar is permanently set for now and forever for me.

1.Always expect to be 5-7 in football at a medium.
    2.6-6 would make me happy(not counting a bowl game here).
    3.Do not believe any hype preseason…spring practice and in recruiting and especially coach speak and hype…DON’T DO IT…you are setting yourself up for major disappointment.

KENTUCKY WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING IN FOOTBALL AS FAR AS THE SEC IS CONCERNED.

Anything beyond this record wise would be fantastic.

6. michael prater
    12:32 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

The recruiting is starting to show…
    TN has had 2 years of Top 5 recruiting class in the nation and have a 3rd one coming….
    Compared to UK’s ok recruiting classes…

UK has improved in recruiting but so has TN…..
    UK is three years out…

7. NavyCat
    12:33 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Deja vu all over again and again and again…why get angry it is UK football we’re talking about. Doing the same thing over and over again pretty much the same way is, I believe, the definition of insanity. I don’t give a damn about the recruiting at this point, maybe it will pay dividends at some point, when our SEC record under Stoops is 4-18.

8. Cletus69
    12:37 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

We s’pose ta be SEC???!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

9. Wampum Cat
    7:45 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

UK Football – SEC schedule, NAIA talent.

10. BluKudzu
    11:12 am November 1, 2015 Permalink

Mitch, do your job. Throwing away money on this guy is useless. Put up the cash to get a legitimate winning coach. You are paying this guy over 800,000.00 per win. I am sure you can get better than this for that kind of money. That is Saban type coin, and this guy ain’t Saban.

11. Bob
    12:12 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Here is the theme coming from Stoops. I have to do a better job, it starts with me. He says this every game, it is starting to look like Stoops is saying, I don’t know what I’m doing but I am going to keep trying to improve. The last two years we have regressed during the season. Last year I blamed it on the back end of the schedule being tough. Tennessee has a better team than the record indicates but not the best we have seen by far. Miss St. is a mediocre SEC football team. We, are still the bottom of the barrel. Scrape away the scum and then we are under that. Totally humiliated. A couple of games a go we ran a play with 8 men on the field. That is coaching. I have never seen that in a pee wee league game no do I think I have ever heard of it. 12, obviously, 10 yes. 8? Nope, I bet there has never been a college play other than that one ran with 8 men on the field It looked like a stooges movie where they are running around and around in circles. It is embarrassing. I am embarrassed for Stoops. I have supported him from day one but my support is starting to crack along with my thoughts on Barnhart. He passed on Cal once and hired Billy, we know how that went, he did indeed bring Cal after that or he’d be toast right now. He made the JOKE the coach in waiting and we know how that went. You knew Muschamp was a buffoon when he hired Joker and he was fired at the end of that season and Joker didn’t even make it a year. Now we have spent 120 million dollars on a stadium that will be empty if we finish out the year like last year. Why not spend the money on a PROVEN coach. Bring someone who has a proven track record and get the damn check book out. Paying 120 million dollars for a stadium was foolish. A stadium can’t win football games. It is preposterous that the administration wholeheartedly jumped on board with a coach then gave him a raise and an extension when all he’s shown so far is he can recruit and I give him Kudo’s for that. He can recruit. But our defense is porous at best and he was a defensive coordinator. Either he is not getting it done or the coaches he has selected are not getting it done but one thing is clear, THEY are not getting it done. Horrid play calling, ridiculous mistakes on both sides of the ball and a coach who was amazed at how much better Towles was this spring. Well I can tell you, Towles is EXACTLY the same way he was last year. As a matter fact he was BETTER last year than this year. So if Stoops truly believes that Towles is much better this year then he is clueless. He does one thing better now and that is he avoids getting sacked as many times as he did in the past. He will get rid of the ball instead of eating it. Other than that, he is the same guy with the exception that he runs weak now because he is told to. He is not nearly as effective when he is playing to conserve his body. He is better when he plays with reckless abandon. I know we need to protect our quarterback but at what cost? Lets take a look at Phillips or someone else, I’m tired of watching him shake his hair like a school girl.

12. Reality
    2:55 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

But for 3 huge plays this ends up 31 – 21 and a reasonable loss. Kickoff and punt returned for TDs and Towles throwing it right to the defender for an easy TD return.