Georgia opens as a 17 point favorite over the Cats.

LSU v Georgia

I’m going to be honest with you, the last thing I wanted to think about today was Kentucky football. According to VegasInsider.com and OddsShark.com, Georgia has opened as a 17 point favorite over the Wildcats for this coming Saturday’s noon kickoff in Athens. Consolation Prize? The line has already been betted down to 16.5.

Georgia is coming off a 27-3 loss to Florida, the same Gators that beat Kentucky 14-9 earlier this season.

Go Cats.

Article written by Miss J.C. Ausmus

No, my name doesn't stand for anything. Follow me on twitter? @JC_KSR

27 Comments for Georgia opens as a 17 point favorite over the Cats.

1. dubowski
    10:04 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Sorry but those are not the same gators.

2. Sick of Football
    10:08 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Who cares?

• Sick of Football
      10:11 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Yet I’ll comment on a post about it, because I think I’m cute and clever.

3. Will Grier
    10:10 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

No were not the same im not playing

4. Uhmm
    10:29 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

That really says something with how bad Georgia has played in October

5. So S**k M*
    10:33 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Kensucky Foosbaall. We’re just getting started bro.
    What an F’n Joke. Basketball is back. Finally.

• So S**k M*
      10:35 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

We get to watch the Cats curb-stomp the Cards again at Rupp this year!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• ChaneB
      9:23 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Tri gettin recrutes hoes, weez likes dem

6. BluKudzu
    10:51 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

That is humiliating.

• Yup
      10:58 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

I agree. Green Bay is getting pounded. They should fire their coach.

• BluKudzu
      7:36 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

I was referring to the image of the dog.
      I now am at peace with UK football. I have accepted we are the laughing stock of college football due to poor hires, poor coaching, complete mismanagement of pay scale, the total bovine acarology approach to game prep. We are young, next year will be our year. Keep the spin going.
      I am now a supporter of PETA.
      I am against the mistreatment of the Cats.

• CorntuckyJoe
      9:26 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Lighten up, winning 6-7 games and beating the Tards is a nice change from Joke Phillips. And the Tards are beatable by this team, and the future.

• BluKudzu
      10:12 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Providing, of coarse, we do win those 6 or 7 games, which must include a victory over the cardinals, right?
      I have lightened up. I am ROTFLMFAO, at your reply. You are hilarious.
      This is a big Joke played on the UK football fans, don’t you get it?
      The ESPN and sports writers do, they laugh at our team’s play on national TV.
      They have lightened up too!
      You should try it. You an I need to find a way to laugh as hard as the 3.2 million dollar coach does on his way to the bank.
      Now that my friend is funny!

7. Cats paw
    11:12 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Hey, at least we arenโ€™t Louisville, with a sexual deviant scumbag like Bobby Petrino the national joke leading the way, who is under performing in a basketball conference, and has to recruit criminals and rejects from other schools to field a competitive team. Iโ€™m glad UK has the integrity to stay away from filth like that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

( http://backdoorslider.com/2015/10/29/pitino-and-petrino-get-the-tony-kornheiser-jingle-treatment-and-it-is-awesome/ )

8. WeareBBN
    11:35 pm November 1, 2015 Permalink

Wow, UGA has only scored 12 points combined in its last 2 games {9 last week and 3 this week}. That speaks volumes of what Vegas thinks of UK.

• Matt Jones
      4:18 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

You saw the last two games, can you blame them?

9. KT
    1:31 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Georgia has been a train wreck without Chubb. I saw this and was thinking have we really been playing THAT bad? Yes, yes we have. Even Georgia without an offense may put up 30 against us the way we tackle and Michel will look like Leonard Fournette. Hope I’m wrong. Go Cayts.

• Larry Clapp
      4:16 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

You are wrong, they will score at least 40 if not 50

10. Carl
    6:08 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

“Betted?”

11. Poppschmidty
    7:20 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Well…I didn’t leave early like 90% of Commonwealth…this is still my team and I will still support them!

12. Elk
    7:21 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Right now, Georgia couldn’t defeat a high school football team. Kentucky, on the other hand, is playing to a level that is equivalent to a bunch of middle schoolers tossing the ball around in the back yard. I’m not a huge fan of basketball, so I’m still going to hope that football can get it together before we have to do another coaching search.

13. Sandwichmaker
    8:17 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Awww, Cat Paws please remind me how UK is 4-0 and UL is 1-3 and then make some stupid comments about a different subject to divert from your sucky football team!

• Trolldar
      8:55 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

your team sucks too. We suck, and you have the same record as us, so clearly your Tards suck too. Go back to talking about hookers, loser.

14. Danny Thomas
    8:34 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Once again, I called the Tenn game dead on. 17 is a ton of points, but I still think GA will cover at this point. Not sure we do anything good at this point from the coaches down. Dumpster fire at this point. Gonna be hard to keep recruits now. Shame that Barker was hurt.

• Trolldar
      8:56 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Barker sucks too, he wouldn’t make any difference.

15. Jim
    8:41 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

We are going to make UGA look like the champs of the SEC East. Then we get to hear how we have to play and coach better at the post game presser. Towles will have his usual screw ups, receivers will drop passes, O line will get beat alot, the D will make their inept QB look like a Heisman candidate, and the running back will have 150 yards rushing. Go Cats!

16. BluKudzu
    10:22 am November 2, 2015 Permalink

Barnhart, Stoops, Elliott and Bozo walk into a bar.
    The bartender says “hey, we don’t serve any stupid looking clowns”
    Then Bozo says “it is ok Mr. Bartender sir, they only look that way during football games.”
    The bartender served them all.
    Come on folks it is just a joke.