Furniture store having “Duke Got The Hell Kicked Out Of Them” Sale

(Amber Searls-USA TODAY Sports)

(Amber Searls-USA TODAY Sports)

An Eastern Kentucky furniture store is currently holding a mega sale, all because Duke failed to make the Final Four.

Hazard Furniture in Hazard, Ky., is offering special deals as part of its “Duke Got The Hell Beat Out Of Them” Sale.

Listen to the radio ad that plays in the area:

I don’t even need new furniture but I’ll buy a couch to support the cause.

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for Furniture store having “Duke Got The Hell Kicked Out Of Them” Sale

1. 4everUKblue
    12:01 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

Love it!

• 4everUKblue
      12:02 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

But you’re going to hurt mashbumKfanboy’s feelings. Hahahaha!

• cats646
      12:34 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

That’s hilarious. But I’m not sure I would call 1 point “getting the hell kicked out of them” lol.

• 4everUKblue
      6:04 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

You’re right 646, but 1 is as good as 100 when dUKe loses.

2. Stitch from Paris
    12:36 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

That’s classic! Gotta love the BBN. Go Big Blue!

3. ClutchCargo
    1:41 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

Hazard has been in the news too much recently. That’s usually not a good thing.

4. SDS_81
    3:12 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

I’ll have to say, considering we lost in the same round as them, kind of stupid.

• 4everUKblue
      6:06 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

They had three of the best players in the nation dumbass and according to K lovers, the best coach ever.

• bouzoukiman
      6:13 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

4ever, I’m in the same boat as SDS_81. I thought the same thing when I saw the headline. No need to react so quickly. Some of us can disagree without being Slater/BigolBlue/etc.etc.etc.

5. KYCat4EVER
    8:50 pm April 4, 2019 Permalink

Let’s examine this story…

In approximately 2.5 days there will be FOUR TEAMS playing in MINNEAPOLIS for a chance to win a National Championship and hang a banner!

FOUR TEAMS!

There is absolutely no reason, no put off, no alibi, and no excuse for KENTUCKY not being one of those four teams in Minneapolis on Saturday! NONE!

KENTUCKY is one of the top four teams in college basketball this year, when they want to be!

As a lifetime KENTUCKY fan,
    -I don’t care who has a sale involving another university !

-I don’t care how baldly another university looses or gets upset!

-I don’t judge what my university does by another universities losses!

On Saturday and Monday… KENTUCKY isn’t going to be playing AND they should be!

And there’s one man responsible for that and it’s not Coach K, or some store in Hazard!

But get used to it my BBN! In fact… mark it on your calendar in RED INK!

“KENTUCKY WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER NATIONAL BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH JOHN CALIPARI AS OUR HEAD COACH!”

Of course I’ll be around, as Adolph Rupp requested true UK fans to do, to remind the small contingency of BBN who still has there head in the sand, or at that Duke sale in Hazard!

GO BIG BLUE… and RETIRE CALIPARI!

• Ettish
      10:50 am April 5, 2019 Permalink

You realize you have zero credibility and everyone who reads your posts thinks youre a miserable a$$hole?

• satcheluk
      5:20 am April 6, 2019 Permalink

The irony of anyone who answers these bozos every time they post an idiotic comment is palpable. Don’t feed to the trolls or you’re just as stupid as they are.

6. Robinson73
    1:13 am April 5, 2019 Permalink

If you are a Kentucky fan & don’t like their coach, u might want to find a new team since he just singed a new life time deal lol #BBN #9