Skip to content

Kentucky Sports Radio

University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

Four-Star Safety Vito Tisdale is Trending Towards Kentucky

Could Kentucky get yet ANOTHER highly touted in-state recruit?

Stoops and Marrow have been hard at work for this 2020 Kentucky class, with the commitments of four-star quarterback Beau Allen and four-star offensive lineman John Young already falling into place, the two might have themselves another one in Vito Tisdale.

Image result for another one gif

Four-star bowling green native, Vito Tisdale, is listed as the second best player in the state for the 2020 class, and Kentucky is in great shape to land Tisdale according to 24/7 Sports as the 6-1 safety’s crystal ball is Kentucky blue.

Kentucky leads contenders with a 60% chance to land Tisdale. Louisville sits at 30%, and the Oklahoma Sooners have a 10% chance.

Tisdale is listed as the Nation’s ninth-best safety and Kentucky’s second best player in the 2020 Class.

In late April, John Young gave Shawn Smith of Go Big Blue Country a wishlist of players he would like to recruit to Kentucky along with him for the 2020 season. Those names included Beau Allen, Andru PhillipsIzayah Cummings, Tee Hodge and of course Vito Tisdale.

Young has already successfully helped pull in Phillips and Allen, and it appears he may be batting 1.000 with the latest news on Vito Tisdale.

John Young’s commitment is a more significant domino in the 2020 recruiting class than people realize, and if he can help pull another four-star, Mark Stoops just might have him another recruiter alongside Vince Marrow in a few years.

Tisdale has not set his commitment date.


Article written by Brent Wainscott

Twitter: @BrentWainscott_

7 Comments for Four-Star Safety Vito Tisdale is Trending Towards Kentucky

  1. Drogon
    2:03 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

    How long before Alabama snakes in and attempts to steal another recruit from UK.

    • mashburnfan1
      3:20 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

      Great problem to have. I remember the days, since they were very recent, that nobody but Marshall, Ohio U, maybe Rutgers etc. wanted guys we recruited. Just shows where this program is now. Thanks Drogon for pointing that out.

    • ky1988
      3:48 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

      Alabama hasn’t stole anyone this year.

  2. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
    2:37 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

    I pointed him out when Phillips commited and of course no one responded. But now that he’s at 60% here comes a “SCOOP”. He’s been at 50% for almost a month.

  3. catsfan27
    2:45 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

    Thanks, Eric Bossi

  4. Mino Slick Foooooo
    3:18 pm May 12, 2019 Permalink

    Fun Fact… Tisdale is the son of Nappy Roots rapper Big V

  5. notFromhere
    10:32 am May 13, 2019 Permalink

    Good news is always welcome.