The NFL Preseason has officially begun, and following a historic Kentucky football season that led to five draft selections this spring, there are plenty of teams to follow.
In fact, at least one former Wildcat is already making plays for their franchise on night one.
Josh Allen’s very first play as a Jacksonville Jaguar was a success:
Josh Allen is still in fact very good at football pic.twitter.com/WBEiZL0DSt
— KY Clips (@KY_Clips) August 9, 2019
Here is tonight’s schedule:
- New York Jets (Avery Williamson and Jon Toth) at New York Giants (CJ Conrad, George Asafo-Adjei) (7 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8 (NFL Network)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (Josh Allen and Bunchy Stallings) at Baltimore Ravens (7:30 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8
- Washington at Cleveland Browns (Dorian Baker) (7:30 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8
- Tennessee Titans (Wesley Woodyard) at Philadelphia Eagles (7:30 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8
- Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears (Danny Trevathan) (8 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8
- Houston Texans (Lonnie Johnson Jr. and Derrick Baity) at Green Bay Packers (Za’Darius Smith) (8 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8
- Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona Cardinals (Corey Peters) (10 p.m.), Thursday, Aug. 8 (NFL Network)
Tomorrow, a few more former Wildcats are set to take the field.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mike Edwards) at Pittsburgh Steelers (Bud Dupree, Benny Snell) (7:30 p.m.), Friday, Aug. 9 (NFL Network)
- Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints (Larry Warford) (8 p.m.), Friday, Aug. 9
- Dallas Cowboys (Randall Cobb and Chris Westry) at San Francisco 49ers (9 p.m.), Saturday, Aug. 10 (NFL Network)