Eat the Gators to beat the Gators… At KSBar & Grille!

The Cats will take on the Gators down in Gainesville Saturday afternoon. The weather might be slightly better down there, but the best atmosphere will be at KSBar & Grille right here in Lexington. The restaurant will be serving fried gator to kick-off what will hopefully be another big victory over Florida.

Along with the Gator (it tastes like chicken, I promise!), there are plenty of other specials for the game.

Doors open at 11 a.m. – see you there!

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

10 Comments for Eat the Gators to beat the Gators… At KSBar & Grille!

1. Parker_UKFanNC
    6:35 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

Dang, I wish I didn’t live in NC. I love some fried gator. A little on the chewy side but it’s good.

• unbridled
      10:06 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

It’s like bland bubble gum. Purely a conversational dish.

• Parker_UKFanNC
      1:07 pm February 2, 2019 Permalink

I’m sorry that you obviously haven’t had good gator before. I’ve had several different kinds during the time I lived in Florida and they were all great

2. StuckinLville
    6:39 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

Any see de Sousa is ineligible for two seasons? Wonder if the wins last season will be vacated. Should be.

• Corder
      6:53 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

They should be for sure. If an ineligible player plays in any game, those games are vacated. That’s the rules by the NCAA but we all know how they like to do things.

• mashburnfan1
      11:00 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

Yep, look at Cals games at UMass and Memphis. Vacated wins for cheating at both. Of course HE had no knowledge….wink wink. You all know, each one of you, when that was happening you were blasting him. Now he is our coach so all is ok and others are now cheating since we don’t get the top guys anymore. ALL teams cheat and have cheated in recruiting, PERIOD. Football and basketball especially but even in lesser sports.

• CATandMONKEY
      11:51 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

Someone with the last name Calipari must have stolen Mash’s wife.

• runningunnin.454
      8:21 am February 2, 2019 Permalink

Stop, Mash. The sanctions at UMass and Memphis were not for recruiting. And I guess you think Cal could live with Marcus Camby, and monitor his every move 24/7.
      And, I’m sure Cal could monitor a SAT exam that took place in Detroit, Mi.

3. unbridled
    10:54 pm February 1, 2019 Permalink

Is the food at KSbar any count? Seriously?

4. [email protected]
    12:35 am February 2, 2019 Permalink

I’ve had lunch at the KSB several times and the food has always been great. However I do have an issue with a $.59 charge for extra salad dressing.