Dumb Americans’ Friday Morning Wakeup

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 11.29.27 PM

This video is the saddest thing you’ll see all day. I couldn’t get through it. I threw in the towel after I heard America became independent when it defeated the South, the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1984, and we declared our independence from the country of California.

Be better, America.

If you didn’t know those answers, keep it to yourself. Keep it to yourself and look it up before you do anything else this morning.

Kash Daniel announces tomorrow.

He told the Herald-Leader, “This place will ignite on fire if I choose to go where everybody’s wanting me to go.”

Plenty more Kash talk throughout the day.

Julius Randle dunks on guy, asks, “What was he thinking?”

Listen closely. Also, what was he thinking?

Tiger playing well at the Greenbrier.

After hitting 14 greens and needing only 25 putts in yesterday’s opening round, eyes will be on Tiger Woods at Day 2 of the Greenbrier Classic. Woods’ 4-under-par was good enough for 12th place yesterday and he’ll look to improve on that score as fans continue to wonder if he’ll ever truly be ‘back.’

Woods tees off at 1:10 pm this afternoon. I’ll be following my PGA Tour app religiously while tailgating for the USMNT in Nashville.

Keep an eye on my good buddy Kent Bulle at the PGA’s Dakota Dunes tournament in Canada, too. I’ve got a feeling he’s going low today. Vamanos El Toro!

Anyone in Nashville tonight?

Tweet me or something. Let’s go.

The Knicks and Thunder competing for Enes Kanter.

Re-signing Enes Kanter is a priority for Oklahoma City this offseason, but the Phil Jackson has contacted the former Cat about a move to New York City. Talks will pick up today, and OKC is expected to match whatever the Knicks offer.

Rajon Rondo is also still in the middle of NBA free agency. The most recent report is Los Angeles reached out to him about becoming a Laker. He will also meet with the Kings today.

Doron Lamb named to Golden State’s summer league roster.

EAT D LAMB!!!!

Watch Roger Federer embarrass American Sam Querrey at Wimbledon.

Oh my. That’s filthy.

Magic Mike XXL opens today.

That in no way affects my day, but Jared Lorenzen appears to be pretty pumped about it.

Anyone got a Hollywood connection to get Jared in a Magic Mike XXL audition? The man’s got moves.

We’re at the Holiday Inn in Hopkinsville today.

See you there, Western Kentucky!!!

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for Dumb Americans’ Friday Morning Wakeup

1. Red Headed Stepchild
    8:59 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

This is all the proof (video) one needs to DEMAND a Civics exam before allowing people to vote.

The video does explain how Democrats get elected.
    I sometimes wonder how in the hell these people can make it through the day.

Bet the coolers were full of food purchased on the food stamp card as well.

• KyGI
      10:12 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

Tell us how you really feel you racist tool. I bet have your inbred relatives are just as stupid.

• Red Headed Stepchild
      4:44 pm July 3, 2015 Permalink

How is this a racist comment? Did I strike a nerve? Ignorance breeds Ignorance.

• catdaddyd
      12:25 pm July 4, 2015 Permalink

KyGI is a racist tool for bringing the race card that doesn’t exist. I find redheaded stepchild more offensive.

2. Chessplayer1974
    10:07 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

And every one of them will vote for Hillary “what difference does it make” Clinton next year. But they all know what a Confederate flag loks like.

• Independent Voter
      10:20 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

I’d take a Clinton over a Bush any day…and I’d say MOST Americans will agree with me.
      All Republicans are good at is throwing stones…certainly not actual governing.
      The president has done a very good job digging us out of the hole W. put us in, no thanks to the constant obstruction by Republicans who constantly put big corporations, the 1%, and their party over the American People.

• Chessplayer1974
      11:04 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

The Clintons are and were the most devious, greedy, liars ever to hold office. You’ll vote for Hillary despite her recent Benghazi disaster, deleting her incriminating emails, doing favors for foreign governments who make “donations” to the Clinton Foundation that has made them incredibly rich? What has she accomplished in any of her public office positions? What would it take for you NOT to vote for her? As far as Obama, this has been the slowest economic recovery on record. I’ve lived thru them. At least under the Bush’s this country was strong and respected, if not feared. Today we’re a laughing stock as Isis marches on, Iran is getting a nuke very soon, and gay marriage is the cool trend. Mr Putin does what he wants, Israel has little faith in us, and Obama is playing Robin Hood.

• CATandMONKEY
      11:23 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

A vote for a Clinton, a Bush or ANY establishment candidate, is a vote against the best interests of the average American citizen. Yet, the majority of us will continue to vote for one of the above, despite 100+ years of evidence that this only perpetuates the problems in our country.

Charlie Brown is alive and well.

3. Chessplayer1974
    10:07 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

“looks”

4. Bluetothebone
    10:13 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

The only thing these kind of folks want to know from there political is…how much free stuff are you going to give me…schools have become a place for kids to be be indoctrinated about climate change…whites are all racists…capitalism is evil and the government should take care of you…

5. Franklinstein
    10:27 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

Matt and Drew know a lot more more than they are telling.

6. Whitaker Bankshot
    11:03 am July 3, 2015 Permalink

These questions won’t matter based on the direction that the communist Democraps are leading this country towards. People are too stupid to understand they are nothing more than the cattle that feed the government with their votes. If they had half a brain they would understand that everything Obama has done and Hilary will do hurts them more in the long run. Morons

7. catdaddyd