Did Louisville Make the NCAA Tournament?

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

30 Comments for Did Louisville Make the NCAA Tournament?

1. Cmart0907
    6:11 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Savage ?

2. Saul T. Nuts
    6:12 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

I hate Louisville as much as the next guy, but it seems weird that Florida State made it over Louisville..

3. RICKSVD
    6:16 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

*uck louisville. Their players, administration, teachers, fans, janitors, parents, students are all whore loving scum. This has been one of my favorite basketball seasons ever.

• 502CodeRed
      8:33 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Like you know all those people. Inbreeds like you are the reason why abortions should stay legal.

• east-ky-boy
      8:39 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Says the man that goes spends hours a week on your rivals site and trolls it. lol

4. Catcasey1
    6:16 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Should have been taken over O.U.and trey young

5. kentuckybackupplayer
    6:17 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

this makes two years in a row right? maybe it will take ten years or more for them to get back.

• Booby Petrino
      6:21 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Weren’t they in it last year? I think it was 2016 they sat out

• nicky
      6:45 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

They haven’t been in since 2015

• Booby Petrino
      7:15 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

I thought I was right so I checked. They were a 2 seed last year and lost to Michigan in the 2nd round

6. 502CodeRed
    6:21 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

I doubt your super bowl is in. But then again I dont think many expected them to make it this far at the beginning of the year. As long as we dont play Robert Morris than I’m fine with the NIT.

• Booby Petrino
      6:21 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Ha ha ha ha lil codeturd is mad

• Booby Petrino
      6:22 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

My condolences for not being able to play with the big boy teams ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• 4everUKblue
      6:55 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

How did I know Code would beat me here. Think I’ll give him a break, abusing him feels too much like coercing underage teens to have sex with prostitutes. Wait….

• 502CodeRed
      7:03 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Relax, 4ever. Just dropping in on a super bowl article. This might come as a shock to a one sport wonder fan base but I would rather have 1 football NC than 3 more in basketball. Been there and done that. Good luck in the basketball contest. Stay irrelevant in the fall and I’m happy.

• Booby Petrino
      7:10 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

You can’t be someone’s super bowl when they beat you 9 out of 11 times and one of your wins doesn’t even count. And you all are so irrelevant in football, you can’t even win your conference, let alone anything more. You can keep trying to be Belk Bowl Champs tho. Lol

• 4everUKblue
      7:21 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Oh man Booby just kicked the shit outta you Code. You’re starting to sound like BBNDude, no sign of intelligent life. Come back when you guys win at something besides being the first program to be stripped of your NC. There’s that word (stripped) again.

• 4everUKblue
      7:23 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

So Code I heard you guys are at least decent at baseball, so you got that going for you. Like Booby said, you’re football program hasn’t won anything.

• 502CodeRed
      8:20 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

You can be someone’s super bowl if you write and talk about them everyday. I mean Duke vs UNC play 2-3 times per year so they have a reason. Uk and UL play once. I bet if the fan base focused on Florida
      as much as Louisville there wouldn’t be a 35yr losing streak. Just saying.

• 502CodeRed
      8:22 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Nothing funnier than a “blueblood” beating up on football schools for decades. LOL. Tennessee….really?

7. Jiminy Crickets
    6:22 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Their regular season record is 20-13, how ironic

8. Han
    6:23 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Virginia as our 1.

9. BigBlueNationDude
    6:32 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Yea but Duke made it

10. RICKSVD
    6:38 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Love the UL fan base right now, some blame pitino, some say it’s what they deserve and some say the board and president, some blame the ncaa. Love to see them at eachother throats. So much anger confusion and retardation over there it just makes me very happy. Now they just need to bust their cheating ass other sports like Walz and Mcdonald cause they have been corrupt as hell. Did I mention *uck UL?

11. jaws2
    7:37 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

I hate uOFsmell as much as the next guy but……. nah, forget it! HaHaHaHaHa, they’re cheating asses are OUT!!!!

12. dballrb
    8:40 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Florida Gulf Coast will sit y’all down for good this year,and with players leaving or…dare I say graduate…Y’all in some trouble and won’t sniff the tournament for a few years…That P.O.S. coup paid for by the mob is gonna get very lonely win The Ville can’t half fill the place. If they can’t put asses in the seats..

13. wesmorgan1
    8:45 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Louisville doesn’t get a bid, but Syracuse (with a losing conference record – they went 8-10) is in? Um…right.

Oklahoma only gets in for Trae Young hype/media/$$$. The head of the Selection Committee says it’s their “full body of work”, but they spent the last month absolutely tanking – 4-11 in their last 15 games – and finished under .500 in conference play (8-10).

Nebraska got hosed – they had the same conference regular-season record (13-5) as did Michigan.

14. gobble gobble
    11:37 pm March 11, 2018 Permalink

Best Nick Roush article yet!