De’Aaron Fox to make decision in the coming weeks

deaaron-fox

Evan Daniels of Scout.com talked to De’Aaron Fox about his recruitment and when he plans to bring it all to an end. Fox has always said he plans to make his decision before the first game of his senior season on November 16th, and that is still the plan today.

It will be before November 16th for sure,” he told Daniels.

Fox’s visit to Big Blue Madness over the weekend was his final official visit. At this point, it will take a major upset for anyone but John Calipari to land him.

Get in here, De’Aaron!

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for De’Aaron Fox to make decision in the coming weeks

1. Jon
    6:41 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

This is said about every recruit. No one knows anything.

2. Jon
    6:42 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

This is said about every recruit. You don’t know anything nor does Matt Jones.

• leon singleton
      7:38 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

Matt is a big blue nation ICON.

3. Jon
    6:58 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

I don’t know anything either. I’m an efftard

4. Captain Obvious
    7:15 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

So what is the point of this “story”? Nothing new reported.

5. Gi doc
    7:33 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

He is 100% on predictive value for Kentucky on the recruiting websites. Everything about fox is Kentucky and he will be a great representative for our school. We are now 53 to 47% for Monk. Harry Giles would love to play with Fox and I like our chances better than ever now.

6. #9&10
    7:56 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

I don’t understand why it’s taking this kid this long if Kentucky is such a heavy favorite… He should announce this week and get it rolling , I guess BBM was as bad as everybody said it was 🙁 ….. And how do you know Giles wants to play with fox so bad ? Right now I feel like we gained a lot of ground on duke with the visit but it’s still a toss up. Also wish there was some way we could get monk and alkins , I love the way alkins plays , he would dominate in blue

7. Sarah
    8:12 pm October 19, 2015 Permalink

I hope he doesn’t take an official visit to Kansas…